Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 980 981 [982] 983 984 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3702760 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Peanutbutter Fatality Edition
« Reply #14715 on: September 10, 2012, 12:02:57 am »

Ah, we are so mean to poor Hans.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Peanutbutter Fatality Edition
« Reply #14716 on: September 10, 2012, 12:05:27 am »

Nah. :P I'm just secure in my sexuality. Nothing can change the fact that I think about girls when I get excited, not even really sexy Flanders guys. :P

Ah, we are so mean to poor Hans.

I find your attempts at insensitivity amusing! :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #14717 on: September 10, 2012, 12:12:26 am »

Just got information from my parents that the city is threatening to take our house away because we haven't torn down the garage yet. We're looking at a time frame of 10 days. They've known about this for quite some time now.

Welp, I know what I'm doing for the rest of the day. Too bad I don't know how to make plastique.

Get some Ammonium Nitrate (fertilizer) and fuel oil, mix and you've got crude ANFO, industrial explosive.

Getting the booster and detonation caps is up to you, though.

WE EXPLODE BY DAWN

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14718 on: September 10, 2012, 12:13:06 am »

C4 surrounded by thermite is better.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14719 on: September 10, 2012, 12:14:01 am »

Guys, guys. We have to get the permit first. :P Besides, I don't think blowing up a building is legal here without a special license. >____>

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14720 on: September 10, 2012, 12:15:03 am »

Hrm, if you can't use explosives to take it down, how about a chain saw, a sledge hammer, and a devilish grin?
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14721 on: September 10, 2012, 12:16:37 am »

Also, I have a box of matches, money, and I know where to get gasoline...
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14722 on: September 10, 2012, 12:17:06 am »

The gas station? :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14723 on: September 10, 2012, 12:17:31 am »

I suggest napalm.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14724 on: September 10, 2012, 12:19:02 am »

Hrm, if you can't use explosives to take it down, how about a chain saw, a sledge hammer, and a devilish grin?
That's what we'll probably do. I've already been vetoed about using my bare hands, though.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #14725 on: September 10, 2012, 12:25:32 am »

That's what we'll probably do. I've already been vetoed about using my bare hands, though.
What? But anything else will just slow you down!
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14726 on: September 10, 2012, 12:28:26 am »

With great power comes great responsibility.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #14727 on: September 10, 2012, 01:22:07 am »

The Rage thread is so funny at times xD

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14728 on: September 10, 2012, 02:01:23 am »

We aim to please. If we miss, we'll dump everything into a volcano.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #14729 on: September 10, 2012, 04:47:17 am »

Well.

Common thread of Korean literature in school: When in doubt, the hidden meaning of a literature piece has something to do with Japan. Not kidding at all. It's all because of Japan ._.

Poem about a little spider, then a big spider, then a tiny spider being swept out of the room one by one, and the author feeling sad that he basically ripped apart a spider family, and wishing they meet again even if only outside? It's about Japan in the 1930s where Japan's colonization policies made families have to leave each other and that sadness.
Poem about a little girl in a hospital who was injured and always came out to see the sunlight, but the air in the hospital courtyard was always so dry and harsh? JAPAN

D:

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward
Pages: 1 ... 980 981 [982] 983 984 ... 3345