Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 884 885 [886] 887 888 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3708064 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: VROOM VROOM! Edition
« Reply #13275 on: July 14, 2012, 10:00:14 am »

Apparently you also taste like pork. Or like chicken.

But I'm with the sharks on this one, I wouldn't eat a human either.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #13276 on: July 14, 2012, 10:04:08 am »

Apparently we are quite toxic if you eat too much.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13277 on: July 14, 2012, 10:12:23 am »

Is there anything that isn't?

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13278 on: July 14, 2012, 11:07:10 am »

Wednesday: Had an appointment to go to Social Services. I'm supposed to have filled out some forms that arrived in the mail weeks ago. Of course, my mom intercepts my mail, and she hands me the forms that morning in the truck, having filled out only half of it herself with mostly false information, leaving me to fill them out while she's driving like a maniac since she also decided to leave late. Then she gets an attitude when I tell her that I can't write with the way she's driving, since it's my fault that she takes my mail and didn't fill it out all the way because she decided to put it off constantly(one excuse she gave was because she was drunk). And when we get there, she just has to have a cigarrette before we go in, and I have to stand behind her on the line(she had an appointment too), barely able to breathe her cigarrette-breath.

And then the wait was less than half an hour, and both appointments together took about 5 minutes. Gotta be a record... ::)

Thursday: Something was up everyone's ass. Nearly punched some 32-year-old manbaby in the face because he was being such an assclown. I'm not even sure why we keep this guy, his attitude is just extremely disrespectful.

Friday: New warehouse manager started implying threats of firing people based on their religious convictions, which he absolutely cannot do. I have, in my file with my Department of Labor case, a paper that I signed saying that DoL told me that work sites can't force their religious activities on workers they send there.

Then, this one really pushy guy starts grilling me about my personal life, then telling me the way I live my life is stupid, since there's way I'm going to meet a girl this way(note, most Long Island girls I've seen are skank bitches. If you live on Long Island and aren't a skank bitch, I apologize), and the somehow assumes I'm going fishing with him that evening. This is a guy, I've noticed, who not only has to be right about every single thing, but also has to make sure everyone else knows it too, and always has to seek, if not force, approval for his opinions from everyone around him.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #13279 on: July 14, 2012, 11:31:26 am »

Apparently you also taste like pork. Or like chicken.

But I'm with the sharks on this one, I wouldn't eat a human either.

Wouldnt risk becoming incredibly stupid.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13280 on: July 14, 2012, 11:34:48 am »

Apparently we are quite toxic if you eat too much.

Prions in the brain, etc.
But I believe that's only for humans. AFAIK, animals can eat us just fine. Could be wrong though.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13281 on: July 14, 2012, 11:47:11 am »

Yeah we're tasty to quite a few things.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13283 on: July 14, 2012, 12:24:14 pm »

It's the moral responsibility of humanity to kill everything that fights back.
Oh, I'm certain the shark was acting in self defense :P
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #13284 on: July 14, 2012, 12:44:24 pm »

It's the moral responsibility of humanity to kill everything that fights back.
Oh, I'm certain the shark was acting in self defense :P
"Shark fin soup."

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13285 on: July 14, 2012, 01:02:13 pm »

I know when I'm out surfing, I look for sharks to attack and make into soup right out there in the ocean.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13286 on: July 14, 2012, 01:16:18 pm »

Of course the real victim here is the shark. Do you know how many nasty chemicals people have in their bodies because of all the crappy preservatives and stuff we eat? Seriously, if that guy was still alive I think he should be prosecuted for shark poisoning.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #13287 on: July 14, 2012, 01:16:32 pm »

I know when I'm out surfing, I look for sharks to attack and make into soup right out there in the ocean.
nippy nooooo ;_;

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #13288 on: July 14, 2012, 02:56:47 pm »

The really horrible part is how many sharks they're going to kill before they're satisfied that they finally got the guilty one.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13289 on: July 14, 2012, 04:01:53 pm »

The guilty one has a taste for human flesh. Knowing this, you dump a bunch of people in the middle of the ocean and wait for sharks to start eating them.
Pages: 1 ... 884 885 [886] 887 888 ... 3345