Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 766 767 [768] 769 770 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3703005 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

[Citation Needed]
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

if the cell is made of fat, then why cant fat enter thru gaps in fat? because there are the gaps. besides, i said that the fat goes into the space BETWEEN the cells where some cells travel.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

yes. but first:

read Wikipedia article on raw milk
I SAID THAT IT GOES INTO THE BLOOD,NOT THE %##$@&#%W@^$^&@%@%&@ CELLS

now lets rage.

I SAID THAT IT GOES INTO THE BLOOD,NOT THE %##$@&#%W@^$^&@%@%&@ CELLS
Highly Opinionated Fool

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile

That's the longest curse word I've ever seen, censored or otherwise. [/smartass]

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

wadabout OMFGIHFTAATDAHDWJAAOANDOTHERASORTEDCRAPINHELX
Highly Opinionated Fool

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Meanwhile, there is less circular rage occuring elsewhere.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

I'm enjoying the milk.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/wiping-out--90-000-in-student-loans-in-7-months.html

"So how did he cut through $90,000 in seven months? It helps to have a low-six-figure salary, as Mihalic does working for Dell Inc."

It took every single ounce of willpower to continue reading the article after that....

So basically, "It's easy; just be rich. What's your problem you lazy young people? Just look at him." ~ Stupid people.

How is this guy famous in any capacity? He makes over $100,000/year. Of course $90,000 in loan debt is nothing to him.

This proves once again that people just don't get it at all in any way shape or form. The problem ISN'T being in student loan debt. The problem is being in an economy without jobs or any way to pay it off.... He has a job, a very good one. Ergo, it isn't a problem for him. Que stupid person using this as an example of "how young people should do it." Pay them over $100,000/year and yes, they will do something like that probably.

[headdesk]
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

[headdesk]
This article has inspired me:

1. Yahoo is the best, unbiased news source ever;
2. I can solve world hunger.

The starving should just go eat some food, stupid starving people.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Truean, certainly there is a better place to read news than Yahoo.  Or, at least, I hope there is.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile

EU III won't run even though it was working just fine yesterday.
Stupid computerz. :(
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

Truean, certainly there is a better place to read news than Yahoo.  Or, at least, I hope there is.

O there is. The problem is, tons of people read in there, and tons of people think this guy is awesome (hence why he is becoming somewhat famous)....
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

People becoming famous for getting rid of student loans: Only in this America >_>
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

My brother's computer's graphics card can't run Diablo III. Mine can.

I should not have offered to let him play on this computer, now he's always on when I'm not and he's always pestering me to get on when I am. And kicking him off is hard. I'm very tempted to impose parental restrictions on his account so he can only play when I say he can play, not whenever he feels like it and I'm not on.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I buy Diablo 3, text my friend about it. His response: "Good luck playing on those servers."

Fuck. I should really think about my decisions sometimes before I make them.

edit: typo
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 01:13:56 am by penguinofhonor »
Pages: 1 ... 766 767 [768] 769 770 ... 3345