Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 591 592 [593] 594 595 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3695328 times)

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Digital Warfare Edition
« Reply #8880 on: February 09, 2012, 11:39:05 am »

Now some prick in my English  class is making racist jokes. And another just drew a penis on a whiteboard. Why am I surrounded by juvenile idiots?

Because you are in high school?
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8881 on: February 09, 2012, 11:40:25 am »

Now some prick in my English  class is making racist jokes. And another just drew a penis on a whiteboard. Why am I surrounded by juvenile idiots?

Pretty much.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8882 on: February 09, 2012, 11:41:55 am »

...Damn, I wish I could sig this. ;D
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8883 on: February 09, 2012, 11:44:31 am »

...Damn, I wish I could sig this. ;D

There's a sigtext thread. Follow the link in my sig.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #8884 on: February 09, 2012, 10:45:31 pm »

The six elements are logic, metaphysics, epistemology, ethics, aesthetics and social and political philosophy.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8885 on: February 10, 2012, 07:31:10 am »

Bullshit. The sex elements are shower, starch, shave, straighten, smell and smile.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8886 on: February 10, 2012, 07:38:34 am »

The Six Elements are Oils, Salts, Vegetables, Meats, Yeast, and Temperature

Doctors, I know it is an effective drug for what it's used for, but the fact that lorazepam is on shortage now does not mean you need to prescribe it for every conceivably applicable case. In fact, it means exactly the opposite. At the rate we were going before the shortage was announced, we probably would've gotten through to near the end of the month. At the rate we're going now, we'll be lucky to make it halfway through before we run out. And, because it's in short supply, all we have left are the 1 mL vials that nobody ever wants to use, because each dose is 25 mL. Basically working a shift in the biosafety hood = being one poor bastard, for the rest of the month.

Hmm... My psychologist is about to switch to Lorazepam - Should I take the other offered option instead, since there's two she wants to try and she let me decide which I'd prefer to try first? :P

Deadmeat1471

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8887 on: February 10, 2012, 10:06:20 am »

Pretty much.

Obvious reason is obvious.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8888 on: February 10, 2012, 11:10:29 am »

Okay, so I grew up in Illinois near the border of Iowa.  I remember my dad saying that the drivers over in Iowa were, generally speaking, pretty bad.  It is clear to me now, however, that my dad obviously never came down to central Illinois.  In the time I've been here, I have determined that the rules of the road are different from every other place I've lived/been.  Here are my findings:

-Those white lines on the road?  They're suggestions of where your car should be.  However, if the road curves (even more so for S-curves) then they're just decoration.
-Those yellow lines on the road?  That's the guideline for where your front left tire should be.
-Green lights mean go.
-Yellow lights mean go faster.
-Red lights mean Jesus Christ!  What the fuck is wrong with you?!  Go!  Go now!  You waited too long and now the light is red!  Fucking hurry man before the other cars start moving!  You can still get two or three cars through the intersection!  Go go go go go!
-Turn signals are just a car decoration to make lights blink on the back of your vehicle.  Either ignore them, or leave them on all the time at your preference.
-The numbers on the Speed Limit signs are not actually the speed you should be driving at.  10 over or 10 under, pick one.
-If a vehicle is closely behind you (also known as being a tailgating motherfucker), that is the way for other drivers on the road to signial that you are not driving 10 MPH over the posted limit, and to please speed the fuck up.
-Road construction is not an event, but a way of life.
-Help your fellow drivers keep their reflexes sharp by making a right turn out of a driveway or other street just in front of them.
-While driving a vehicle, wearing a seatbelt is manditory. 
-While driving a vehicle, disposing of your trash/cigarettes out the window is also manditory.
-While driving a vehicle, using a cellphone is especially manditory.
-In order to promote interactions with other members of your community, any and all side roads will not be visited by snow plows.  Especially if said side road has a hill or any slope to it.

So much hate.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8889 on: February 10, 2012, 11:14:19 am »

Well, at least they got one thing right. :P

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8890 on: February 10, 2012, 11:15:18 am »

I count two.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8891 on: February 10, 2012, 11:16:00 am »

Derp. Didn't notice that. :P

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8892 on: February 10, 2012, 11:26:15 am »

I see three four.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8893 on: February 10, 2012, 11:31:04 am »

I only see three.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8894 on: February 10, 2012, 11:31:27 am »

You know those signs posted on the highways?  You know, where they say the minimum speed limit?

In Florida you ignore them.  Minimum speed limit is always at least 7 miles per hour above the posted maximum speed limit.  On any road with a posted maximum speed limit above 65 minimum speed limit is adjusted to 15 miles an hour above posted maximum.

Left lane is the slow lane.  The fast lane is that little squiggle you make swerving between lanes weaving around traffic.

Maximum distance one car should be from another is half a car length, regardless of traveling speed.

Headlight "high beams" must be on at all times.

If making a right turn off of a road the turn must be negotiated at 40 miles per hour to avoid getting rear ended.  Turn signals are optional.

Functioning tail lights are optional.

If over the age of 50, your maximum and minimum speed is at your personal discretion.  Leftmost lane is recommended, although having any regard for lanes at all is also at your discretion.

If stopped at a red light, honk, it will make the light turn green faster.

If you are a pedestrian, crosswalks are optional, waiting for traffic is also optional, especially on A1A.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!
Pages: 1 ... 591 592 [593] 594 595 ... 3345