Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 529 530 [531] 532 533 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3694669 times)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Fictious Lemonade Edition
« Reply #7950 on: December 13, 2011, 12:41:04 pm »

My life.
For the past two days, one of my dogs has been having seizures. The past two nights I haven't slept more than an hour. Apparently, one of the other dogs(the one my stepdad has threatened to kill many times) went berserk at this(although I haven't seen her do so again since), and when I came home from work yesterday, I didn't see her, and I actually thought he really did kill her(imagine my relief when I found out the dog was okay). During another seizure last, my stepdad had it under control, so I closed my bedroom door so I could get ready for bed. Cue him start saying shit about me not helping him, as if the whole fucking world exists to bend over backwards for him(and he has the balls to think that I'm like that). At this, I went crazy enough that I have about a 4 inch cut on my arm from a razor blade.

I'm going insane enough to hurt myself like this, and what's making it worse is I know that there's no end in sight, at least none that won't make things even worse(which surprisingly it can). Most of my family is incapable of helping me, or has somehow been convinced against me by my mother.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Fictious Lemonade Edition
« Reply #7951 on: December 13, 2011, 02:52:01 pm »

My life.
For the past two days, one of my dogs has been having seizures. The past two nights I haven't slept more than an hour. Apparently, one of the other dogs(the one my stepdad has threatened to kill many times) went berserk at this(although I haven't seen her do so again since), and when I came home from work yesterday, I didn't see her, and I actually thought he really did kill her(imagine my relief when I found out the dog was okay). During another seizure last, my stepdad had it under control, so I closed my bedroom door so I could get ready for bed. Cue him start saying shit about me not helping him, as if the whole fucking world exists to bend over backwards for him(and he has the balls to think that I'm like that). At this, I went crazy enough that I have about a 4 inch cut on my arm from a razor blade.

I'm going insane enough to hurt myself like this, and what's making it worse is I know that there's no end in sight, at least none that won't make things even worse(which surprisingly it can). Most of my family is incapable of helping me, or has somehow been convinced against me by my mother.

At least you haven't been given reasons to give up on humanity.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #7952 on: December 13, 2011, 03:36:02 pm »

Damn cat butchered another bird under my computer table. How can he be so good at catching them I don't know and why does he insist on carrying their corpses in places where people are likely to step on them despite all attempts to discourage it. Can't stay angry long though, he's so damn cute. Cute, efficient murderer.  :P
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #7953 on: December 13, 2011, 03:39:53 pm »

Murderous kitties are the best kind. Because you know they mean it when they want affection, because they don't need to keep you happy for to get food.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #7954 on: December 13, 2011, 03:54:34 pm »

@Akura
*Internet hug*

Man, you're dealing with a lot of shit you don't deserve to have to put up with. Wish I could do something besides state the obvious.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #7955 on: December 13, 2011, 04:43:13 pm »

Damn cat butchered another bird under my computer table. How can he be so good at catching them I don't know and why does he insist on carrying their corpses in places where people are likely to step on them despite all attempts to discourage it. Can't stay angry long though, he's so damn cute. Cute, efficient murderer.  :P

Says the one with the fluttershy avatar  :'(

Murderous kitties are the best kind. Because you know they mean it when they want affection, because they don't need to keep you happy for to get food.

Fun behavioural fact, cats bring dead, half dead (or sometimes even live) prey and vermin to their owners to train them to hunt. If you eat the prey and successfully hunt by yourself, the cat'll leave you alone, you have passed and are now a hunter-gatherer-cat. If you however dispose of the prey with the mass dumping tool...

The cat thinks you have failed, and brings more prey.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #7956 on: December 13, 2011, 04:45:20 pm »

I always thought they brought the dead animals to you as a warning.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #7957 on: December 13, 2011, 04:46:45 pm »

I always thought they brought the dead animals to you as a warning.

I imagine this is also the case.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7958 on: December 13, 2011, 04:47:08 pm »

...And here come all the baseless theories again.  Loop loop loop

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #7959 on: December 13, 2011, 04:47:47 pm »

...And here come all the baseless theories again.  Loop loop loop

I feel the RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE......

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #7960 on: December 13, 2011, 04:49:28 pm »

I think its more of [word I need to look up on tvtropes because i remembered the wrong one] type of thing.

"Look what I did to show how much I appreciate you."
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 04:51:36 pm by Nadaka »
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7961 on: December 13, 2011, 04:59:38 pm »

I'm raging right now because I have the pleasure of trying to submit a mobile app to Apple's app store.  Now it's telling me that there's no valid app in iTunes connect, even though I just made one.

So, what step did I botch Apple?  Is it the bundle identifier?  Is the provisioning profile wrong?  Or did I fubar the distribution certificate?

Seriously Apple, do I need to send off a blood sample to you and a copy of my birth certificate to get this working?  The most hilarious thing is that the instructions on their website are outdated for an older version of XCode.  Terrific.

And people ask me why I don't like Apple.
Through pain, I find wisdom.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #7962 on: December 13, 2011, 06:52:09 pm »

Argh, emotional stepsister comes to our house after a long ass time, asks for money, then flips the fuck out when someone touches her phone. She's now spending her time running around the house screaming "I'M NEVER COMING HERE AGAIN, I HATE YOU ALL." and crying in the bathroom.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #7963 on: December 13, 2011, 06:53:34 pm »

Argh, emotional stepsister comes to our house after a long ass time, asks for money, then flips the fuck out when someone touches her phone. She's now spending her time running around the house screaming "I'M NEVER COMING HERE AGAIN, I HATE YOU ALL." and crying in the bathroom.

I don't even...

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7964 on: December 13, 2011, 07:04:08 pm »

Call a friggin' therapist?
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 529 530 [531] 532 533 ... 3345