Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3708699 times)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #3990 on: June 07, 2011, 12:16:05 pm »

Seriously... My outside thermometer reads 100+ degree heats, and I'm still expected to have my butt outside to move dirt for 4 hours. Normally, I wouldn't consider that too bad, but this is worse than trying to shovel sand in that windstorm we had a few weeks ago.
MaximumZero cancels RAEG: Too hot.
TherosPherae cancels Join In on RAEG: Burning ass off while digging.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3991 on: June 07, 2011, 12:22:11 pm »

Spending the whole day in a car without air conditioning isn't fun, either.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3992 on: June 07, 2011, 01:23:47 pm »

There is no air conditioning in this house...  I get uncomfortable past 70 and its way hotter then that...

If I manage to survive a week I'll be surprised... especially since its impossible to sleep in this heat...
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3993 on: June 07, 2011, 01:56:29 pm »

MaximumZero cancels RAEG: Too hot.
TherosPherae cancels Join In on RAEG: Burning ass off while digging.
Aklyon cancels Join In on RAEG: Not very effective ceiling fan.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3994 on: June 07, 2011, 01:59:17 pm »

I feel bad for all you guys, not only do I have one self-regulating touch screen air conditioner, but also three other regular ones, in addition to a ceiling fan in every major room.

I was made sad today by my dad having to go on his birthday hike alone, since he refuses to get us up at 4 in the morning to hike out onto a mountain and see the sunrise.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3995 on: June 07, 2011, 02:01:51 pm »

I have an effective fan, but it is VERY LOUDNESS and I'd like to hear my stuff without everyone else knowing what it is.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3996 on: June 07, 2011, 02:07:33 pm »

...It is almost as hot in my hometown right now as most of the Sahara Desert. I just checked. It's actually cooler in both Egypt and India right now.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3997 on: June 07, 2011, 02:11:31 pm »

It's only 91F here. Really low humidity (39%). Feels good.

Supposed to go up to 96F and humid the next couple of days though. By Friday, it's gonna be 98-99 and very humid. If you'd like to know what that feels like, open your mouth...and climb inside. It literally feels like the world is breathing on you.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3998 on: June 07, 2011, 02:13:58 pm »

It's only 91F here. Really low humidity (39%). Feels good.

Supposed to go up to 96F and humid the next couple of days though. By Friday, it's gonna be 98-99 and very humid. If you'd like to know what that feels like, open your mouth...and climb inside. It literally feels like the world is breathing on you.
I swear to this day that The Triangle is the real culprit behind the Bermuda Triangle, who is just a poser. The weather around here can only be described as schizophrenic.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 02:17:12 pm by MetalSlimeHunt »
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #3999 on: June 07, 2011, 02:17:03 pm »

It was nearly a hundred yesterday, now it is chilly...

Mostly because the sky decided to dump a couple gallons of water on me in the 50 foot run between my car and apartment.

I may not be able to get back to work after lunch.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4000 on: June 07, 2011, 05:00:22 pm »

That's what it is here (okay, a tiny bit cooler, like five degrees) everyday all day.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4001 on: June 07, 2011, 05:58:20 pm »

The hottest damned week of the year and my AC decides to break down. I am going to kill that machine, I swear.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #4002 on: June 07, 2011, 05:59:30 pm »

The hottest damned week of the year and my AC decides to break down. I am going to kill that machine, I swear.
He's already dead, Joe.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4003 on: June 07, 2011, 06:03:28 pm »

He's already dead, Joe.
That's alright, Machine Necromancy will be my next feat. And then it will pay.
No Gods, No Masters.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4004 on: June 07, 2011, 08:06:38 pm »

That's what it is here (okay, a tiny bit cooler, like five degrees) everyday all day.

*headAsplode!* How do you survive, man? At this point, I'd rather have snow!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 3345