Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3700856 times)

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #2250 on: April 08, 2011, 08:13:56 pm »

Just because there is no more cold weather to make the 10 second walk from your front door to your car mildly uncomfortable does not mean you should go cruising around town 10-15 miles below the speed limit (and taking your sweet ass time accelerating up to that) while talking on your cell phones and stuffing your faces behind the wheel.  If you really cannot help yourselves, could you at least stop pacing each other and holding up traffic in both lanes?

I hate losing 1/3 of my lunch break to these goddamn fairweather joyriders.  Please bring back the cold so they'll resume huddling pathetically in their cozy shelters.  Anything below 60F should do the trick.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: April 08, 2011, 09:24:20 pm »

Hoooooly crap my mother is deluded. I overheard her talking with the stepdad, saying it's my dad's fault that none of her children talk to her, especially about him. She said she didn't mind that we're talking with him(as if she has any right whatsoever to object), but wants to know what we're saying. She seems to be completely ignorant of the fact the everyone in her family - her children especially - hates her. She even admitted that it was her idea to completely screw everyone's lives over for her benefit(okay, she didn't put it that way, but that's what she did).

Just because there is no more cold weather to make the 10 second walk from your front door to your car mildly uncomfortable does not mean you should go cruising around town 10-15 miles below the speed limit (and taking your sweet ass time accelerating up to that) while talking on your cell phones and stuffing your faces behind the wheel.  If you really cannot help yourselves, could you at least stop pacing each other and holding up traffic in both lanes?

I hate losing 1/3 of my lunch break to these goddamn fairweather joyriders.  Please bring back the cold so they'll resume huddling pathetically in their cozy shelters.  Anything below 60F should do the trick.
60° is cold where you live? Bwahahahah. Here, 50° is warm enough for what you describe, only nobody does it here. Instead they barrel down the street at 10 above the limit(in a school zone, no less), regardless of temperature.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: April 08, 2011, 09:27:35 pm »

60° is cold where you live? Bwahahahah. Here, 50° is warm enough for what you describe

Yeah, I laugh at it too.  Hoosiers are pathetic in general.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: April 08, 2011, 11:21:00 pm »

I got the red ring of death on my Xbox. Fuckin hell.

Tilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Slam with the best or jam with the rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: April 09, 2011, 12:05:25 am »

Went to the hair dresser and sat in the lobby for about half an hour while an older lady got her hair dyed.

Nonstop crazy birther talk. In Canada no less. Insulting discussion of Libruls and talking about how smart Glenn Beck is. Ugh.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: April 09, 2011, 03:44:38 am »

My brother keeps eating away my food and hogs all the stuff I don't eat for later.

Why haven't I punched him in the face yet?

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: April 09, 2011, 03:45:20 am »

Mousetrap sandwiches?
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: April 09, 2011, 03:46:43 am »

Yeah no. I'm talking more about Chinese takeaway and jam and stuff. And I don't think we have any mousetraps.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: April 09, 2011, 03:47:32 am »

Fist sandwiches?
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: April 09, 2011, 03:49:57 am »

Hmm no. He'll just go whining to his parents.

And then go back to the laptop despite the fact that he's banned from it for the rest of the holidays.

/:-l

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: April 09, 2011, 03:50:49 am »

Hmm no. He'll just go whining to his parents.

And then go back to the laptop despite the fact that he's banned from it for the rest of the holidays.

/:-l
Knife and shallow grave sandwic-

Alright, that's too far...
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: April 09, 2011, 03:51:37 am »

Now we're talk-

Oh.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: April 09, 2011, 03:56:26 am »

A knife sandwich...

Sounds masochistic.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: April 09, 2011, 03:57:04 am »

A knife sandwich...

Sounds masochistic.
Trust me, razor blade sandwiches are much more.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: April 10, 2011, 04:25:45 pm »

OK, here's a good one. So, me and my mom left to go to WalMart at about 3. We were looking for cloths, and so while I was over trying stuff on, my mom was being stupid, and walked away from the cart holding her wallet. So, we spend 2 hours explaining to the cops/security what it looked like and stuff. We just got home so my mom could cancel her presumably stolen credit cards. And the first thing we hear on the phone that rings ~40 seconds after we get home? That bitch of a Customer Services person had it the whole goddamn time, but was too busy avoiding dealing with us to find that out until after we left.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 3345