Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 619 620 [621] 622 623 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3695900 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Group Projects Blow Edition
« Reply #9300 on: February 24, 2012, 06:13:36 pm »

Uh... It looks like that little arrow in the corner of the ribbon folds it up?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Group Projects Blow Edition
« Reply #9301 on: February 24, 2012, 06:16:14 pm »

Whether or not thats actually true furtuka, theres still the point of them thinking the ribbon in explorer was actually decent in the first place. It is not. Explorer is perfectly 100% fine as it is, it doesn't need to be made awkward.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #9302 on: February 24, 2012, 06:28:28 pm »

I made a stupid decision in Die 2 Nite

After camping on the far corner of the map, my fellow towns people wanted me to come back. (there were only 10 people left, including me anyways).  I started back because of the request and also to restock on water, only to be halted by 3 zombies.  I used a water bomb to kill them, then started traveling again.  Only to encounter more.  I obtained an injury trying to escape, then got halted by more in the next zone I moved to.  Now I'm stuck.

I guess I should have stayed in my camping spot -_-*

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9303 on: February 24, 2012, 06:29:31 pm »

That will teach you to give in to peer pressure during a zombie invasion.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9304 on: February 24, 2012, 06:30:29 pm »

I'm chilling with 8 zombies, another survivor and an ambulance right now. Got me some tasty unlabeled drugs.
*Hugs*

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9305 on: February 24, 2012, 06:32:10 pm »

Do unlabelled drugs do what I think they do, assuming this game has roguelike ideals? Drink the unidentified potion unlabelled drugs!

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9306 on: February 24, 2012, 06:32:31 pm »

They have a significant chance of being bad.
*Hugs*

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9307 on: February 24, 2012, 06:33:36 pm »

They have a significant chance of being bad.
But, on the plus side, it will be awesome regardless of the outcome.

As for what is making me rage right now, programmers are all pretentious pricks! It is easier to learn about ray casting collision in 3d than it is AABB collision with simple 2d non-rotating rectangles. Want Perlin noise? Here is your function for 4d noise in values between -4 and 7, but fuck you if you want 2d noise between 0 and 1.

They can never just show the simple stuff, when they can show how smart they are with the more complex stuff that is insanely useless for the majority of cases.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9308 on: February 24, 2012, 06:34:35 pm »

Nah, this town has a decent chance of not being destroyed in the first 2 days.
*Hugs*

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #9309 on: February 24, 2012, 06:35:46 pm »

Yeah, I don't see who Ribbon is designed for, exactly. My mother, who is not exactly computer literate, when introduced to Vista and the Ribbon through work, decided to abandon Windows completely for her own personal use and now uses a Mac. This stupid UI design only serves to drive away customers.

Also, on the previous topic of group work, I feel that there could be something teachers could do at some point to teach students how to work effectively in groups, rather than just putting people together in the hopes that they'll spontaneously figure out teamwork while on a deadline.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #9310 on: February 24, 2012, 07:05:18 pm »

The good news! My cat is no longer sleeping in the litter box!!!!!!!!!

The bad news... He is now SLEEPING ON MY STOVE!
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9311 on: February 24, 2012, 07:08:36 pm »

The good news! My cat is no longer sleeping in the litter box!!!!!!!!!

The bad news... He is now SLEEPING ON MY STOVE!

Obviously he knows you play Dwarf Fortress.

In actuality there's probably thermal science involved.  If you had to constantly wear a fur coat your whole life a nice cool surface like a tile floor or an (off) stove would probably be pretty comfy.

EDIT: Gender confusion.  I've only ever had female cats, thus in my mind all cats are female.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 07:11:46 pm by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #9312 on: February 24, 2012, 07:10:43 pm »

Obviously she knows you play Dwarf Fortress.
Cat wants you to recognize its internalized change of species to roof rabbit.

And maybe make some lovely rabbit stew.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #9313 on: February 24, 2012, 07:11:49 pm »

Its like he intentionally picks a place to sleep that he knows will bother me.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #9314 on: February 24, 2012, 07:12:37 pm »

*cat reading from hiding spot* "Ohshit, foodbringer knows!"
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 619 620 [621] 622 623 ... 3345