Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1182 1183 [1184] 1185 1186 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3689306 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Violence Solves All? Edition
« Reply #17746 on: November 09, 2012, 12:16:36 am »

My brother tried to bust into my lockbox. It's all bent out of shape. Plus, my chrome was open to the History page when I started it (meaning SOMETHING happened there) and all my log-ins were gone.

Goddamnit. He won't fess up, he never does. But both me and my mother know it was him.

I'm so fucking glad me and Daryll are planning on moving in together within the year.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Violence Solves All? Edition
« Reply #17747 on: November 09, 2012, 12:31:09 am »

What the fuck, why? :(

Oh and good luck with the move! Great to get out of the parent's house, once you're ready.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17748 on: November 09, 2012, 04:13:37 am »

More exasperation than rage, but it is 4:10 here and I have class at 8:00. I do not feel at all tired (I just spent an hour trying to fall asleep), but I am sure I will be tired by the time I actually need to be awake  >:(

Edit:
6:06, still awake :/
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 06:06:52 am by EveryZig »
Soaplent green is goblins!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17749 on: November 09, 2012, 07:51:20 am »

I just saw a movie, Seven Psychos. It was a good film, but that's not why I'm here.
I'm here for the fucking morons who sit in the cinema and see fit to laugh at every. Fucking. Line that could possibly be perceived as "funny".

No, not just the parts that actually deserve to be laughed at. These imbeciles were guffawing loudly just about every time a character opened their mouth. That shit makes me so angry.

I just wanted to shout, "Seven psychopaths, Huh?! I'll show you fucking idiots a psychopath! Oh yes!! I will beat your stupid giggling face in with a motherfucking golf club! And I don't even like golf! That's how fucking crazy I am!"

...Ahem. Yes. I was so angry my thoughts were overusing italics.

Edit: Left out a 'h' :(
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 08:50:49 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17750 on: November 09, 2012, 08:23:35 am »

I just saw a movie, Seven Psychos. It was a good film, but that's not why I'm here.
I'm here for the fucking morons who sit in the cinema and see fit to laugh at every. Fucking. Line that could possibly be perceived as "funny".

No, not just the parts that actually deserve to be laughed at. These imbeciles were guffawing loudly just about every time a character opened their mouth. That shit makes me so angry.

I just wanted to shout, "Seven psycopaths, Huh?! I'll show you fucking idiots a psychopath! Oh yes!! I will beat your stupid giggling face in with a motherfucking golf club! And I don't even like golf! That's how fucking crazy I am!"

Yoink needs to come to Victorian cinemas. Most people are quiet during the movie. Especially if you go to Reading or Hoyts (Europa), or Astor.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #17751 on: November 09, 2012, 10:53:05 am »

I just wanted to shout, "Seven psychopaths, Huh?! I'll show you fucking idiots a psychopath! Oh yes!! I will beat your stupid giggling face in with a motherfucking golf club! And I don't even like golf! That's how fucking crazy I am!"

Edit: Left out a 'h' :(
I feel you bro. People who come to movies just to leave their god-fucking-damn cellphones on and check facebook and giggle.

IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE JAMES BOND MOVIE AND CHECK YOUR FACEBOOK AT THE SAME TIME, WAIT 5 FUCKING YEARS FOR IT TO  BE ON TV. THEN YOU'LL BE ABLE TO GIGGLE AND CHECK YOUR FACEBOOK AS MUCH AS YOU WANT.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17752 on: November 09, 2012, 12:09:57 pm »

This is why I hate going to watch movies.  I remember going to watch Pirates of the Caribbean and this annoying french girl sitting a few seats away kept gasping anytime anything at all happened.  So irritating.
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17753 on: November 09, 2012, 12:17:44 pm »

My stepdad's brother's daughter is an idiot. When she dropped off the 20 gallons of gasoline I was forced to pay for, she left the tank of it right in the garage doorway. I could open the door okay, but not move my bicycle in. It was too heavy to move, and when I did manage to move it, the cap wasn't secured and I got gas on my hands and jacket.

Also, the creepy somehow-still-alive guy upstairs went grocery shopping for himself, in which he bought a huge bag of meat and a large box of hamburgers, and throws a small fit about how my stepdad never cleaned out the freezer like he promised. I remember no such promise and even if he did, he wouldn't have cleaned it out so that guy could just shove his stuff on in. Fortunately for the meat, I did manage to make room for it all.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #17754 on: November 09, 2012, 01:46:03 pm »

Whenever someone uses a ` instead of an apostrophe.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17755 on: November 09, 2012, 01:52:53 pm »

Whenever somebody misuses appostrophe's. Or doesnt use them at all.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #17756 on: November 09, 2012, 02:25:09 pm »

I dont see what the problem is: i use grammer and apostrophe`s corectly all the time,
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17757 on: November 09, 2012, 04:54:35 pm »

My foot today.
I was walking along the bus stop and I felt a pain in the sole of my foot. Right down to the middle of my foot. Really hurt. I was only a couple of hundred metres walk from the bus stop, so I figured I'd get there and then check my foot rather than stopping and feeling into my shoes in the middle of the pavement. I sort-of-limp my way over to the bus stop, and just as I'm about to check, my foot suddenly stops hurting.
Great job foot.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #17758 on: November 09, 2012, 06:33:43 pm »

Not quite rage, but I do have to shake my head at the stupidity of it all.

My mate has been bugging me to watch Avatar for the past week. Now, since I sure as hell wasn't going to buy the DVD myself, I waited until he bought it and agreed to watch it with him. And, IMHO, it is the lamest science-fiction film I've seen, discounting some really bad Netflix titles. It's just Dances with Wolves, but kind of crappy and IN SPAAAACE!!!
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17759 on: November 09, 2012, 06:38:28 pm »

This is why I hate going to watch movies.  I remember going to watch Pirates of the Caribbean and this annoying french girl sitting a few seats away kept gasping anytime anything at all happened.  So irritating.
You sure you've got the whole story there?

In any case, that's why seeing films the same week they close tends to be my normal choice. Usually just a handful of people.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 1182 1183 [1184] 1185 1186 ... 3345