Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should this be made into one of the new DFHack plugins? (This is not binding)

Yes, I want to be able to use it with the DFHack console
- 288 (45.6%)
No, I like the stand alone QT version
- 140 (22.2%)
Both
- 204 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 631

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 106

Author Topic: Runesmith - A DC like tool  (Read 373800 times)

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Runesmith - A DC like tool
« Reply #585 on: August 19, 2010, 03:05:26 pm »

BAH! Fine I'll add them
Runesmith - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=59056.0 - A Dwarf Companion like tool

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: August 19, 2010, 03:07:16 pm »

...you realize that this is your project and you don't have to do anything you don't want, right? That said, awesome work, man. Awesome.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: August 19, 2010, 03:11:36 pm »

Indeed, I was joking with the BAH! not with the adding though, no, not that... never that...

Edit: sample updated with column headers, currently you can only export all dwarves, will add support for selected dwarf before release
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 03:14:03 pm by sizeak »
Runesmith - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=59056.0 - A Dwarf Companion like tool

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: August 19, 2010, 03:39:29 pm »

Debating whether to allow multiple selected dwarves for export. Is it really going to be needed, I can't see anyone wanting to export like a certain 5 or something :S Might just leave it at export all...

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: August 19, 2010, 03:59:11 pm »

Indeed, I was joking with the BAH! not with the adding though, no, not that... never that...

Edit: sample updated with column headers, currently you can only export all dwarves, will add support for selected dwarf before release

I'm being extremely apologetic today. Don't know why.

Also: I can't see anyone needing to export a select handful of Dwarves. I'd just leave it at all of them.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

DiGelu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: August 19, 2010, 05:29:38 pm »

I'm having issues connecting to DF 31.12 Legacy. Anything I need to do to fix this? Btw, I downloaded the update that said it supported 31.12.

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: August 19, 2010, 06:00:23 pm »

DFHack only supports SDL versions, sorry

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: August 19, 2010, 06:11:23 pm »

Right well I've been investigating the sex changing issue. It seems that our assumptions were correct in that male and female are counted as different castes and that you need to change the caste as well as the sex. However, changing the case causes DF to crash when you try and view the thoughts & preferences screen :(

devek

• Bay Watcher
  • [KILL_EVERYTHING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: August 19, 2010, 07:09:34 pm »

Can we have gay transsexual dwarfs?
"Why do people rebuild things that they know are going to be destroyed? Why do people cling to life when they know they can't live forever?"

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: August 19, 2010, 07:11:55 pm »

Since the caste changing doesn't work, I think a better description would be possibly gay hermaphrodite dwarves. I say possibly gay because I think it might be a grey area when it comes to hermaphrodites :S

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: August 19, 2010, 07:52:14 pm »

Since the caste changing doesn't work, I think a better description would be possibly gay hermaphrodite dwarves. I say possibly gay because I think it might be a grey area when it comes to hermaphrodites :S
so if we get a female dwarf swap to male save then would it transfer or will we get lesbians shooting spores into other lesbians and having Gay marriages?
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

coodudeman

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: August 19, 2010, 08:50:25 pm »

Hey.. i tried to use this tool to revive dead dwarfs... they redied immediately...  i have tried several times to coppy healthy dwarfs flags and such exactly.. but they bleed to death instantly on resume of the game...  am i doing something wrong or is this tool not for reviving my dwarfs?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: August 19, 2010, 09:56:57 pm »

Hey.. i tried to use this tool to revive dead dwarfs... they redied immediately...  i have tried several times to coppy healthy dwarfs flags and such exactly.. but they bleed to death instantly on resume of the game...  am i doing something wrong or is this tool not for reviving my dwarfs?
Are you unchecking all the flags besides the healthy dwarf ones?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

darkedone02

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: August 19, 2010, 10:02:25 pm »

any word of an update?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: August 19, 2010, 10:04:54 pm »

soon. possibly.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 106