Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 39

Author Topic: Avatars  (Read 46336 times)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: Avatars
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2010, 06:25:18 pm »

I always associate Duke with this, after having seen the video.

DUKE DUKE, DU DUKE DUKE, DU DUKE DUKE DU DA DA DA!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2010, 08:03:32 pm »

I don't hear voices when i browse this forum.

I think thats a good thing.
I'm sigging this.

As for this thread, it has reminded me that I really need to draw myself a new avatar.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2010, 09:36:33 pm »

At first I associated everyone by avatar. Now I know most by name, and thanks to that picture thread, some by their face.

Although there was one other person who used a Max avatar just like Jackrabbit uses. Except it was less choppy and looked better.

I have no idea who that is now.

...choppy?

THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM.

OH GOD.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2010, 09:50:08 pm »

At first I associated everyone by avatar. Now I know most by name, and thanks to that picture thread, some by their face.

Although there was one other person who used a Max avatar just like Jackrabbit uses. Except it was less choppy and looked better.

I have no idea who that is now.
Actually someone copied Jackrabbit's avatar and then gave it buck teeth. It was exactly the same otherwise.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2010, 10:09:49 pm »

It was a compliment to me though, so I never had a problem with it.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2010, 10:15:27 pm »

It was The Architect. He changed it to something else though.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Mishy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2010, 10:21:35 pm »

There was once a guy called h8red on the GamingFM forums i used to frequent, back in the day. He used a big fat cartoon face as his avatar and because of that i always thought he was a COCK. In all fairness, he was the forum asshole.
H8 founded the 'Warriors of Darkness' (the anti 'Warriors of Light', the forum title you got after 1k posts) and we had an AWESOME roleplay thread all about a band of super guys fighting eachother. I was a mage, after my Vivi avatar, Dr00b was a frog warrior, H8 was.. well he was some asshole fat cartoon guy. AAAAAH Mattias was some kind of ninja.
Anyway, i joined up with the Warriors of Darkness because the WoL were sourly outnumbered (which later turned out to be false). I was trying to act as the groups moral compass, but to no avail.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2010, 10:22:26 pm »

Yes, well, other than the buckteeth it looked better.

THERE WAS MORE PIXELS.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2010, 10:23:23 pm »

It's good to know that's probably how you think of me subconsciously, Mishy. I shall now taunt you constantly to instill a hatred of cartoon faces in your very soul.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 11, 2010, 10:24:58 pm »

No seriously I made a thread it was like 8 pages long and it had a super awesome title somebody ask me about it so I can stop bothering you and you can get on with the thread.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 18, 2010, 10:24:31 pm »

No seriously I made a thread it was like 8 pages long and it had a super awesome title somebody ask me about it so I can stop bothering you and you can get on with the thread.

Do tell...

In 2 sentences or less.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 18, 2010, 10:42:00 pm »

I've been using avatars from Super Robot Taisen J for a while now. Right this moment it's Dancouga. I include "Zai" in the bottom right corner of all of them, though the color varies.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 22, 2010, 12:21:17 pm »

I've been using avatars from Super Robot Taisen J for a while now. Right this moment it's Dancouga. I include "Zai" in the bottom right corner of all of them, though the color varies.

Is that Super Bestial Machine God Dancougar?

My lord, I once picked up a VHS of the series at a going-out-of-business sale for a local Video Store. The title was so bad that I can still recall it to this day.

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 22, 2010, 01:03:32 pm »

People keep calling your avatar Max, Jackrabbit, what's it from?
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 22, 2010, 03:34:18 pm »

I like Soli's.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 39