BLADINE - BRD
- 2 (13.3%)
DOSTREX - DOS
- 5 (33.3%)
WIZDOM - WIZ
- 8 (53.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Cosmic Break - A new free MMO!  (Read 15055 times)

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
Re: Cosmic Break - A new free MMO!
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2010, 09:20:52 am »

Anyone still here? I can haz better sniper rifle?

Tip I learned:
Missiles have better homing on flying targets (Which would be harder to aim for normally.), then ones on the ground.

EDIT: Calling someone 'Gay' (you can't come up with a more insulting insult?) a hundred times because they refuse to fight melee only is idiotic. Are we all clear?
I'm still playing rather casually (once a week at most), though I'd probably play a bit more if I had some fellow forumites to play with. I use mostly land models (A Jikun Hu, a LazFlamme and a heavily modified Shine Buster purely to fill in the rare medic role on the battlefield.)

And remember: This is the internet. They can't come up with a more insulting insult because they are retarded enough to think that there isn't a more insulting insult.
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2010, 09:51:50 am »

Anyone still here? I can haz better sniper rifle?

Tip I learned:
Missiles have better homing on flying targets (Which would be harder to aim for normally.), then ones on the ground.

EDIT: Calling someone 'Gay' (you can't come up with a more insulting insult?) a hundred times because they refuse to fight melee only is idiotic. Are we all clear?
I'm still playing rather casually (once a week at most), though I'd probably play a bit more if I had some fellow forumites to play with. I use mostly land models (A Jikun Hu, a LazFlamme and a heavily modified Shine Buster purely to fill in the rare medic role on the battlefield.)

And remember: This is the internet. They can't come up with a more insulting insult because they are retarded enough to think that there isn't a more insulting insult.
Say, I'm gonna log on now on channel 2 and hang around the mission area. Unfortunately, due to some embarrassing mistakes I had to register as Bokahilla rather than my usual Boksi.

EDIT: BRB, questing.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 11:00:56 am by Boksi »
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2010, 06:32:41 pm »

Questing is awesome with forumites (haven't had Bay12 on at the same time though, lots of co-operation is possible..especially when your willing to wait 10 secs to tell others what flipping gate you went in.)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2010, 12:48:25 am »

1. Wiz is super overcrowded. I propose a switch when the beta ends. Pwning people just because you have 8 more peeps then them sucks.

2. I have a bot that has awesome melee, but he has to set himself on fire to use it....lameness :(
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

sputnik

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
    • Cool Games
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2010, 10:22:56 am »

Seems like a possible good game that needs lots of work done on it...
I like that there also seems to be support for other platforms besides windows...
Tho the bots do look like they have been drawn with haste tho and there seems to be little attention to details for now but hopefully this and the gameplay will be improved once its out from beta...

just my 2 cents
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 10:25:01 am by sputnik »

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2010, 10:34:32 am »

1. Wiz is super overcrowded. I propose a switch when the beta ends. Pwning people just because you have 8 more peeps then them sucks.

2. I have a bot that has awesome melee, but he has to set himself on fire to use it....lameness :(
1. Dunno whether that's possible, but where would we go then? DOS has dinobot, a punny name and /m/, BRD has lionbot, trauma switch and /v/.

2. Is it that Blaze Baron mech? Try loading him with guns and run around alpha-striking everyone while running because you're on fire. Or just get used to it, being burned gives you a speed boost.

FAKEDIT: Sputnik, you do not want high detail in a game featuring twitch-based combat between, say, two teams of fifteen, unless you really want to alienate everybody who doesn't have a high-spec computer.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2010, 11:25:02 am »

What? Nooooo!
Damn you 4chan! We will just have to hope everyone else leaves. Bleh, I can live with getting a prize every week because everyone is in Wiz.

Yeah, he it is Blaze Barron. And it's less the burning than the fact I can only set myself on fire 10 times. And the non-stop running...but that's livable.

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 03, 2010, 11:37:43 am »

Actually, WIZ has /a/ and /jp/, which much worse than /m/ and rather worse than /v/. And I sorta forgot, but /tg/ are in DOS too, so if we're switching I'd go for that, since /m/ and /tg/ are pretty nice guys.

Also, I got a Blazo Baron Something in the Garapon. Yay.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 03, 2010, 11:50:41 am »

But as you said, DOS has a punny name :P

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 03, 2010, 11:51:10 am »

I've decided to try this out. Primarily playing as Air on channel two.
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 03, 2010, 11:53:47 am »

Air is pretty good once you learn to fly facing backwards by instinct.
Until then, it's still good. :D

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 03, 2010, 02:39:32 pm »

Well, if you guys are still online I'm logging in on channel 2 in a few minutes. Gonna hang around in the mission area for a while and see if anyone finds me.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 03, 2010, 03:04:00 pm »

Yeah, sure, why not. I'm jumping in too.
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

SolarShado

• Bay Watcher
  • Psi-Blade => Your Back
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2010, 06:03:13 am »

D'oh!

I was on channel 2 around that time...

Just starting, so I duno if we could've done anything more than said "hi"...

Joined DOS BTW.
Avid (rabid?) Linux user. Preferred flavor: Arch

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2010, 12:06:51 am »

I won't make the guild. It's kinda pointless in beta anyway, as everything is free.

I'll be purchasing some cash when it comes out anyways though, I don't mind creating it if we get active players.

So, move to DOS when it comes out?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6