Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 108

Author Topic: DFHack 0.5.15 (legacy)  (Read 400680 times)

peterix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dethware
Re: DFHack 0.5.2
« Reply #705 on: February 22, 2011, 12:57:09 am »

From this, one might imply that these are either being worked on or are planned for in the near future. But will this only be the creature and material offsets for 31.19? Or will this also / instead be the ones still missing from 31.18?
Well, it takes a significant amount of effort to find all those. So what I'm doing instead is making my tools better. Hopefully to the point where I take a generic pattern matching algorithm, a save file from 31.16 where we have all the offsets known and let it find all the offsets for the newer versions and linux DF. Ambitious, I know... but I really hate to repeat myself and finding this stuff manually *again* is not my idea of fun :) I'd rather explore some new things.

Brandon816

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: February 22, 2011, 03:48:47 am »

Cleanmap tool now also removes any and all broken ammunition from the map.
About time. You should see the entrance to my fortress right now. Oh, and I'm using civilization forge, so the broken ammo is all sorts of different colors. Anyway, thanks for adding this in.

peterix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dethware
« Reply #707 on: February 22, 2011, 04:59:51 am »

Cleanmap tool now also removes any and all broken ammunition from the map.
About time. You should see the entrance to my fortress right now. Oh, and I'm using civilization forge, so the broken ammo is all sorts of different colors. Anyway, thanks for adding this in.
I did test it with a hunter killing waterfowl with a crossbow. Seemed to work alright here. I'd be interested in how it works with more stuff around :]

Phrog

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: February 22, 2011, 11:12:25 am »

I downloaded DFHack just now and tried to run dfreveal. First it gave me an error that I was missing msvcp100.dll so I downloaded that. Then it told me I was missing msvcr100.dll so I downloaded that too. Now it is telling me "The procedure entry point _invalid_parameter_noinfo_noreturn could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR100.dll." I downloaded and installed the MSVC 2010 redistributable but that didn't fix the problem.

Any advice?

Neowulf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: February 22, 2011, 11:50:10 am »

I downloaded DFHack just now and tried to run dfreveal. First it gave me an error that I was missing msvcp100.dll so I downloaded that. Then it told me I was missing msvcr100.dll so I downloaded that too. Now it is telling me "The procedure entry point _invalid_parameter_noinfo_noreturn could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR100.dll." I downloaded and installed the MSVC 2010 redistributable but that didn't fix the problem.

Any advice?
Same.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: February 22, 2011, 12:33:18 pm »

Everything is working but it's looking like prospector is maybe a little wonky.
Match found! Using version v0.31.19 SDL.
Maximal regionoffset seen: 0.
SCHORL : 652
RAW_ADAMANTINE : 1687
CRYSTAL_ROCK : 2304
PYRITE : 2609
AMETHYST : 3357
SLADE : 69533
Done. Press any key to continue

It doesn't seem to be reading the gabbro, slate, marble or diorite that makes up most of the map.  I suppose that could be intentional, since it does still display the kinda things folks would actually be interested in.  (Oh look, it confirms that even though I embarked on a tile that claimed to have deep metal there's no metal in sight!).  But figured I would report it just in case.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Lamphare

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: February 22, 2011, 12:44:13 pm »

Any advice?
Same.
SAME,
then i used this fellow's dfreveal, and it worked.

Quietust

• Bay Watcher
  • Does not suffer fools gladly
    • View Profile
    • QMT Productions
« Reply #712 on: February 22, 2011, 01:29:26 pm »

Everything is working but it's looking like prospector is maybe a little wonky.

It doesn't seem to be reading the gabbro, slate, marble or diorite that makes up most of the map.  I suppose that could be intentional, since it does still display the kinda things folks would actually be interested in.  (Oh look, it confirms that even though I embarked on a tile that claimed to have deep metal there's no metal in sight!).  But figured I would report it just in case.

That's a feature - in order to report layer stones, you need to run dfprospector with the -b option.
P.S. If you don't get this note, let me know and I'll write you another.
It's amazing how dwarves can make a stack of bones completely waterproof and magmaproof.
It's amazing how they can make an entire floodgate out of the bones of 2 cats.

Neowulf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: February 22, 2011, 02:06:25 pm »

Any advice?
Same.
SAME,
then i used this fellow's dfreveal, and it worked.
Fixed it, which is odd because I've never had this problem before with hack and any other .31.x. That link's version worked fine over the weekend, and stopped working this morning (two different computers, exact same behavior).

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=a7b7a05e-6de6-4d3a-a423-37bf0912db84&displaylang=en
VC++ redist installer.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: February 22, 2011, 02:07:34 pm »

Ah ok, I thought that might be the case.  Keep up the good work!
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: February 22, 2011, 03:06:55 pm »

so how do you look into a creatures memory hex or know what hex does what?
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

murdersmith

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: February 23, 2011, 12:32:49 pm »

Greetings, fellow Dwarfs!

I am trying to build DFHack on my linux machine to get Stonesense working, but i have run into problems with compiling the source, and can't understand what I did incorrectly.

Details:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I would greatly appreciate if someone could point me to the right direction, thanks!

peterix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dethware
« Reply #717 on: February 23, 2011, 02:20:01 pm »

I would greatly appreciate if someone could point me to the right direction, thanks!
You found a bug! Should be fixed now, but I'm merging in some other things right now...  it might break again.

murdersmith

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: February 23, 2011, 03:19:02 pm »

You found a bug! Should be fixed now, but I'm merging in some other things right now...  it might break again.

Thanks!

I got farther now with the compiling, but now was stopped with:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

But thanks to your bugfix and the example it set, I was able to easily get past this by adding the appropriate namespace specifier to the lines 458 and 473 in the file DFProcess-linux-wine.cpp:
Code: [Select]
         uint32_t orig = Process::readDWord(offset);

It builds all the way now, thanks! :)

Whiplash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: February 23, 2011, 07:53:46 pm »

Is cleartask no longer supported or something? Why is it not included for 31.x? I have so many stuck items that can't be dumped/moved and I really need a way to remove em.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 108