Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Boats.  (Read 673 times)

nerpnerpnerp

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Boats.
« on: May 13, 2010, 02:34:20 pm »

As I sit and watch my plan to use the underground caverns as giant dumps for my waterfalls, my mind painted a picture in my head of building a boat, and sending dwarves down there to scull about in a boat, gliding past a silent world of muddy walls and floating corpses, batmen house debris, and the general detritus of destruction, I realized that I wanted boats. Because boats would be awesome. and awesome is what Dwarf Fortress is all about.

Vulkanis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Boats.
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 02:41:09 pm »

As I sit and watch my plan to use the underground caverns as giant dumps for my waterfalls, my mind painted a picture in my head of building a boat, and sending dwarves down there to scull about in a boat, gliding past a silent world of muddy walls and floating corpses, batmen house debris, and the general detritus of destruction, I realized that I wanted boats. Because boats would be awesome. and awesome is what Dwarf Fortress is all about.

Please read the topic guidelines, it says to preform a search on topics before posting about them, if you search "boats" (without quotations) you will get 7 threads directly addressing and asking for the addition of boats and 4 pages of threads with boats included in their topic as part of their original post.