Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 34

Author Topic: Ed's BYOR - Day 3 - Canceled  (Read 40005 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Ed's BYOR - Day 3 - Lazarus? [1 replacement needed.]
« Reply #450 on: June 24, 2010, 01:06:31 pm »

Thank you, forum, for eating my post.

Anyway, recap:  I believe Org's PWV claim now, because I think Nirur would have gotten a result if he had just been NKed.  Nirur, did the flavor indicate a PWV type kill? 

I don't think Org is cleared, though, but I suspect him less.  Unvote Org.  Two questions for Org:  Did you PWV kill Mr. Person N1?  Why are you voting Solifuge?

Vote RedWarrior.  This man is scum.  He's been avoid my questions for a week and a half.  He's pretending to participate while staying out of the spotlight.

Leaf:  I'd like to hear your suspicions, since we have a town result on you.

Soli:  Please participate this day.  You've yet to post.

Rysith:  Is this better?  Who do you suspect besides me?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: June 24, 2010, 01:14:47 pm »

Nope. Only kill.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: June 24, 2010, 01:15:18 pm »

Soli is just a reaction vote.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: June 24, 2010, 01:26:09 pm »

Ok then.  Someone else has to have some sort of kill to take out Lonewolf's shield.  SK or Vig is the question now.

Org, do you suspect anyone else?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: June 24, 2010, 01:26:52 pm »

I have to reread.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: June 24, 2010, 02:08:40 pm »

Anyway, recap:  I believe Org's PWV claim now, because I think Nirur would have gotten a result if he had just been NKed.  Nirur, did the flavor indicate a PWV type kill?
Yes.
I agree that spitfire is looking very non-scummy, since (according to the vote count at the time) we were tied and he broke the tie in favor of the scum.
According to the votecount just before Spitfire changed his vote, it was him or Jokerman. It's a null-tell.

Spitfire, I'd like to see your suspicions for everybody please. You've said nothing of merit today.

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: June 24, 2010, 02:24:02 pm »

Well as I always say it's better to lynch than no lynch, It's always best. If we bury our heads in the sand the mafia will only keep killing and we wouldn't get anywhere.
Anywho, Suspitions.

I haven't got many clear tells. Org is just shaky, probally just bad town at the most.
Toaster seems a bit, since he sounds like he really is throwing suspition on, sounding almost like he is covering his own arse but I don't know if it's just the way I read it, which it probally is.
Leafsnail is probalable but unlikely.
Rysith seems town, he is logical and seems to be playing well.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: June 24, 2010, 02:51:53 pm »

The uncertainty, it burns.

Well as I always say it's better to lynch than no lynch, It's always best. If we bury our heads in the sand the mafia will only keep killing and we wouldn't get anywhere.
A pointless statement. Of course it's better to lynch. My comment on your vote being a null-tell wasn't an attack, but you're jumping to defend yourself.

I haven't got many clear tells. Org is just shaky, probally just bad town at the most.
Org is always shaky and difficult to read. Paranoid War Vet is usually a third-party role though, not town.

Toaster seems a bit, since he sounds like he really is throwing suspition on, sounding almost like he is covering his own arse but I don't know if it's just the way I read it, which it probally is.
That's a nice, meaningless statement.

Leafsnail is probalable but unlikely.
Why is Leafsnail a paradox?

buddying

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: June 24, 2010, 02:58:50 pm »

No, its usually town.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: June 24, 2010, 03:15:49 pm »

Right. Had to reboot due to computer issues, and didn't get to verify that.

buddying
What does his skill and his logic have to do with his alignment?

That post was weak and wishy-washy. If you have no suspicions, that's fine - attack until you do get suspicions. Don't just wait around for a bandwagon to jump on.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: June 24, 2010, 03:29:11 pm »

Ok guys, I'm sorry about how shaky this game has been, what with the mass replaces, long nights, sparse votecounts, etc.

But I'll be gone all next week. I just now realized that I will have no access to the game. How would you guys prefer we continue? Keep the thread open all week and have an extremely long Day 3? End Day 3 before I leave(Saturday)? Or just call it quits because of all of the problems?
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: June 24, 2010, 03:31:10 pm »

Do you have something against me? It sounds like it.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: June 24, 2010, 03:40:10 pm »

I have something against scum. So long as you behave in a way that causes me to suspect you of scumminess, I will have something against you.

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: June 24, 2010, 03:49:54 pm »

I thought I touched a nerve or something.
I mentioned before I may not be playing 100%, I cannot pick up many scum tells at the moment. Leave that to the experts probally, since I fail at that.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: June 24, 2010, 03:55:48 pm »

You honestly can't pick up enough of a tell off of anyone other then Org to question them? You mentioned that you feel Toaster is throwing suspicion around. Are you going to just hope that one of us attacks him for you, or do you intend to attack somebody yourself?
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 34