Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: Countries At War: Let's Redux This. TURN 1 NO LONGER COMMENCING.  (Read 8621 times)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: Countries At War: Let's Redux This.
« Reply #105 on: May 02, 2010, 10:44:55 am »

Well, phantom said that you don't get the whole USA a bit earlier.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 02, 2010, 11:28:00 am »

@Kilakan and Lordinquisitor - Shall we form a triple alliance? Or, as we say in the Czech Republic, "Posledni Gulas". Together we could claim Europe for our own, and forge a new destiny for Mankind!

Aye, We are the intereuropean holy empire of  the german nation mankind!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 02, 2010, 06:12:09 pm »

@Kilakan and Lordinquisitor - Shall we form a triple alliance? Or, as we say in the Czech Republic, "Posledni Gulas". Together we could claim Europe for our own, and forge a new destiny for Mankind!

Aye, We are the intereuropean holy empire of  the german nation mankind!
LONG LIVE THE HOLY EMPIRE!
Nom nom nom

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 02, 2010, 11:03:10 pm »

Argh, updating. Soon. I guess I'll introduce all the units gradually.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #109 on: May 03, 2010, 04:08:54 am »

ExKirby, Emperor Jonathan, how about a three-way mutual defense pact? I'm not a man for words, but it could prove to be beneficial.
Where'd I put that pen...

Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 03, 2010, 04:15:16 am »

ExKirby, Emperor Jonathan, how about a three-way mutual defense pact? I'm not a man for words, but it could prove to be beneficial.
Where'd I put that pen...

*Stares blankly at signature for a few seconds*

"Uh, sorry, but, Is that a yes or a no?"
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #111 on: May 03, 2010, 05:11:57 am »

Considering I just signed said treaty?
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 03, 2010, 07:08:42 pm »

this is interesting two, three-way partnerships...  once the game starts, we should start pming to keep this quiet as to our intentions.
Nom nom nom

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 03, 2010, 07:11:30 pm »

this is interesting two, three-way partnerships...  once the game starts, we should start pming to keep this quiet as to our intentions.
And hopefully we avoid all out war, even if one of our two alliances wins, the alliance that won would still be crippled.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 03, 2010, 07:12:21 pm »

meaning the people who sit back and avoid fighting would be able to trounce over the three winners.
Nom nom nom

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 03, 2010, 09:26:30 pm »

Or GDI will come out and curbstomp you for using weapons that cause widespread collateral damage.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 03, 2010, 09:30:16 pm »

Doing that will likely result in GDI being bombed with nukes, it's only normal to bomb someone who is kicking your ass with nukes. Normal I say!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 03, 2010, 10:35:26 pm »

Just remember; I will only actually use nukes in hopeless situations/retaliation.

Also: Your exclusives is an example why having GM as a player is a bad idea. Unless we all gang up on you we have no chance to win.

And when is the first turn coming?

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 03, 2010, 10:42:40 pm »

Aye, wasn't there supposed to be an update a couple days ago?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11