Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 250 251 [252] 253 254 ... 258

Author Topic: Godhood I OOC Thread  (Read 128776 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Godhood, OOC Thread
« Reply #3765 on: July 17, 2010, 03:25:19 am »

Well, no response from Caesar... I'm calling this a loss. Astra'ath vanishes from the universe and I'm taking this off notify. It was fun while it lasted. I'll leave the wiki up.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3766 on: July 17, 2010, 03:39:21 am »

That's a shame, I was hoping to do an adventure relating to the Eye of Terror.  >_<
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #3767 on: July 17, 2010, 03:40:26 am »

Feel free to use it if you like. I outlined the basics earlier in the OOC.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3768 on: July 17, 2010, 03:42:14 am »

Twas cool playing with you in this one, forsaken.  Still enjoying the RTD, mind.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #3769 on: July 17, 2010, 03:45:09 am »

Twas cool playing with you in this one, forsaken.  Still enjoying the RTD, mind.
That one, if all goes well, will have several episodes. I have already mapped out a general path for episode 1 and am drafting rules for episode 2 while I wait for turns. 2 will be more of a strategy game, with the mages parting ways and founding their own towers and then jealously guarding their secrets while plotting and scheming.

It will be glorious. Modified RTD rules give a nice chance of failure where normal freeform RP does not.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3770 on: July 18, 2010, 06:15:51 am »

wait, we're supposed to wait for episode 2 to jealously guard our secrets? i'm already doing it with psionics...

also, I love that you've spent a rediculous amount of time trying to kill astra'ath, and he ends up just getting bored and wandering off... awesome.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3771 on: July 18, 2010, 06:27:07 am »

But it`s a nice cliffhanger and could ideally be used to start a new round of Godhood in the current universe. (Inactive gods get sucked through the closing eye of terror, some other gods follow him through, new gods get pushed through it..)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #3772 on: July 18, 2010, 06:28:33 am »

True true, and if someone feels up to it I would certainly join the new game with Astra'ath.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3773 on: July 18, 2010, 06:37:35 am »

That sounds like fun.  Essentially moving on to Turn 11, but with a new GM?  Or a different universe entirely?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #3774 on: July 18, 2010, 06:47:09 am »

Well this one could progress if Caesar comes back and picks it up, and the new game could be the next universe Astra'ath finds after cruising the void. I don't mind being the bad guy, and it seems to give the game a focus and keep it going.

Hell, if both games were to run at the same time we could have interaction between them at great cost.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #3775 on: July 18, 2010, 07:06:21 am »

Or something could go horribly wrong in godhood adventures, calling Astra'ath to a new world. :P

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3776 on: July 18, 2010, 08:00:50 am »

sad that it ended... i hoped for it to continue a whole while longer...

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3777 on: July 18, 2010, 09:29:47 am »

Oh, I pretty much hope we can keep GA as canon for Godhood.  Depends if Caesar says anything about it, really, but I'm going to try and make the GA adventures have reasonably lasting impacts on the Godhood 'verse.

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3778 on: August 22, 2010, 05:01:16 am »

I'm very sorry that I've let Godhood slip away.

I noticed that you restarted the game with another host, that's okay.
If you'd care to know, it were a series of events and eventually my own shame (which was stupid, really) which had me discontinue the game.

A few weeks ago, probably the day after my last post in this thread, my entire computer decided to blow itself up (not literally, it just didn't function anymore). I spent a few days trying to fix it, and then had to replace the computer.
Next up the network card I had salvaged from the old computer didn't seem to work.

One or two days later I had to leave for vacation (to spain) for two weeks. I couldn't warn you because I had no access to the Internet.

So after I returned home, and replaced the network card, I was too ashamed about leaving you in the cold (as it was in my experience), to post in the forum.

I'm sorry.
Spider Overhaul
Adding realistic spiders to Dwarf Fortress. (Discontinued.)

Godhood VIII
The latest installment in the Godhood roleplaying game series.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #3779 on: August 22, 2010, 05:21:16 am »

I'm sorry.

No worries, stuff happens and it was just a game man.
Pages: 1 ... 250 251 [252] 253 254 ... 258