Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 258

Author Topic: Godhood I OOC Thread  (Read 129706 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Godhood, OOC Thread
« Reply #1755 on: May 21, 2010, 12:07:56 am »

What you guys are missing is that I have long term plans, not just out to the next turn.

Think about it. Astra'ath's main Modus Operandi is subverting other god's creations to serve its will.

What could it possibly want with a race of people who can instantly understand any technology?

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: May 21, 2010, 12:08:47 am »

Okay, I am seriously gonna use Alex Mercer more now.

THE ARMADA CAME BACK TO BITE ME IN THE TUSHIE
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1757 on: May 21, 2010, 12:10:17 am »

This was part of my plan from the moment I joined. I told you I'd been plotting.

Just wait till you see what the starspawn can do. I've already cleared it with Caesar.

Lets just say there's a reason it took 3 acts to make them.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: May 21, 2010, 12:12:29 am »

FFFUUUUUU
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: May 21, 2010, 12:14:24 am »

Now I wish he would've let the Vanguard attack without any of his abominations. Poor Morai. Everybody just wants to use them in some way.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1760 on: May 21, 2010, 12:16:06 am »

My starspawn can only support the attack if its been 8-9 months or more, and even then there would only be a few.

But depending on how the statues cross space, it could be that long. Space is big.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: May 21, 2010, 12:17:28 am »

I am so gonna love it when I send Poena to retrieve some mystic artifact found in the Armada and stored on the Great Ship....

I love being a bastard of a god.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1762 on: May 21, 2010, 12:19:38 am »

Would have gone better for you if you'd tried an alliance.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: May 21, 2010, 12:26:44 am »

My starspawn can only support the attack if its been 8-9 months or more, and even then there would only be a few.

But depending on how the statues cross space, it could be that long. Space is big.

But the Great Ship is near Ss'Vadgrin, which already orbits Elan. Though they did have to wait for Sothurn and his buddies to return, yeah, no, it hasn't probably been that long.
Besides, nothing much really happening for 9 months? Nobody'd like that. Best we keep the turns as three or four weeks, or whatever they were.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 01:36:00 am by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1764 on: May 21, 2010, 12:28:21 am »

Again, I don't care what the answer is I just want an answer from the host. I'm not hoping it took 9 months, I'm not hoping it took a week. I'm just wanting to know how long it has been.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 12:57:34 am by forsaken1111 »

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: May 21, 2010, 12:31:58 am »

Again, I don't care what the answer is I just want an answer from the host. I'm not hoping it took 9 months, I'm not hoping it took a week. I don't care. I'm just wanting to know how long it has been.

I know, I know, I'm just telling you (and Caesar, when he comes on) the facts.
I am so gonna love it when I send Poena to retrieve some mystic artifact found in the Armada and stored on the Great Ship....

I love being a bastard of a god.

Yesh, you do that. She hates us all anyways, might as well place her in danger with no good reason.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 01:37:10 am by Digital Hellhound »

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: May 21, 2010, 09:16:59 am »

Dearest players,

I'm not here for too long right now, but just so you'll know:

The new God will be added to the list of 'trapped Gods', I enjoy playing with you all, and I'll react on anything else I think I might react on when I've got more time,

Caesar
Spider Overhaul
Adding realistic spiders to Dwarf Fortress. (Discontinued.)

Godhood VIII
The latest installment in the Godhood roleplaying game series.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: May 21, 2010, 10:41:49 am »

I'm gonna go ahead with the attack now, forsaken. Caesar can tell how much time passed later if you insist on it.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: May 21, 2010, 11:34:49 am »

Posted.

Don't try to find any real SCIENCE behind that. Future AI's are so strange.
Ehmn, I dunno if the post was any good, but I tried.

Fixing the ship needs godly intervention or some really good RP'ing and actions from one of the AI's (hint hint Acanthus).
The Vanguard don't know about this yet though.

(If I was unclear, the ship AI got fractured into dozens of independently acting versions of itself, which was not what the Morai wanted, and made the situation worse for them >_>)

Don't mess with the understand-any-piece-of-tech race, AI's. That never ends well.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1769 on: May 21, 2010, 11:42:58 am »

I'm gonna go ahead with the attack now, forsaken. Caesar can tell how much time passed later if you insist on it.
I have no problem with that.
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 258