Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 258

Author Topic: Godhood I OOC Thread  (Read 129688 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Godhood, OOC Thread
« Reply #1725 on: May 20, 2010, 09:24:16 pm »

I thought the game was a bit boring tbh.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: May 20, 2010, 09:25:52 pm »

I was discussing removing a single marine from the depths of Alex Mercer (or BLACKLIGHT, if you want to be all formal) and using him to SAVE US ALL.

I did summon BLACKLIGHT a few turns before, y'know.
Why use a marine when you have alex? they literally die in one shot from anything.

I thought the game was a bit boring tbh.
You clearly don't understand the joys of randomly smashing cars out of your way without slowing down.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: May 20, 2010, 09:30:53 pm »

Or the joys of activating the shield power and running down dozens of people at a time.

Yeah, I have other things in mind for Mercer, and the Marine won't be truly human any more.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1728 on: May 20, 2010, 09:31:53 pm »

You clearly don't understand the joys of randomly smashing cars out of your way without slowing down.
Oh no, I do... but it gets old once you've consumed the 1,000,000th marine and thrown the 100,000th car. The game didn't have much to offer once you'd unlocked all of the powers.

I still beat it, but I was bored to tears in the second half, and the ending was meh.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: May 20, 2010, 09:34:04 pm »

Hehe, I'm easier to please when it comes to games... I spend hours disguised as a Marine and shooting Infected with a Machine gun.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: May 20, 2010, 09:36:39 pm »

It was awesome, but I did pretty much stop playing after I finished it the first time. I still play whenever I'm feeling frustrated though.

My biggest complaint was the bosses. Most of them amounted to:
1. eat people
2. critical pain devastator
3. goto 1
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Lokii

• Bay Watcher
  • Jack of no trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: May 20, 2010, 09:48:34 pm »

...hm.

I've read through all of the IC thread, and now I want to join. :|

Is there a waiting list? I can't find one anywhere.
Oh and Lokii, your job is now to seduce the human traders.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: May 20, 2010, 09:49:47 pm »

You can, you just gotta make a God Sheet thingymabob.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: May 20, 2010, 09:52:45 pm »

Meanwhile, hidden among countless rows of bookshelves in Dragnar's library, the interest of one Fey was piqued, and it silently shadowed a certain librarian carrying a certain tome. Satae smiled. Perhaps she would be checking out a book today...
Hey! No touching my book! :'(

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: May 20, 2010, 09:54:37 pm »

Hey, Dragnar, imma type up the response. I had no internet last night...
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Canalan

• Bay Watcher
  • A Chainsaw! Find some meat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: May 20, 2010, 10:06:40 pm »

I plan on raising heroes from the population of the Nameless World.
Not to fight anyone, but to bless with the awsome power of the flammenwerfer and make them be my personal guard.
Also orcs.

Lokii

• Bay Watcher
  • Jack of no trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: May 20, 2010, 10:19:42 pm »

Well then...

Name:Màquines
Sphere(s):Seasons, Storytelling, Music
Personality/traits: Very easy going, and does not get angry often. She cares little for violence, but she understands it's something the other gods enjoy, so she tolerates it. She only ever gets cross at gods that purposfully destroy her works, and does not hesitate to do similar things to anything they may have created.
Appearance: Generally, she takes the form of a human with flowing brown hair, wearing a robe woven out of gold and silver, she can, and often, takes the form of a golden haired fawn, and prefers this whenever she is in no danger.

I guess I'll just have to wait for this turn to end, before existing in game.
Oh and Lokii, your job is now to seduce the human traders.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: May 20, 2010, 10:24:38 pm »

Well then...

Name:Màquines
Sphere(s):Seasons, Storytelling, Music
Personality/traits: Very easy going, and does not get angry often. She cares little for violence, but she understands it's something the other gods enjoy, so she tolerates it. She only ever gets cross at gods that purposfully destroy her works, and does not hesitate to do similar things to anything they may have created.
Appearance: Generally, she takes the form of a human with flowing brown hair, wearing a robe woven out of gold and silver, she can, and often, takes the form of a golden haired fawn, and prefers this whenever she is in no danger.

I guess I'll just have to wait for this turn to end, before existing in game.

Glad to see more god-applicants!

Caesar will tell you when your diety is allowed to enter our realm to perform acts.

But he's very good about letting waiting list gods to write IC flavour posts to prepare for your entry!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: May 20, 2010, 11:44:22 pm »

Caesar how long will it take the Vanguard to reach the fleet? They're traveling through space directly towards them now.

I mentioned they were at the edge of the Armada right now, didn't I? Also, can somehow speak in space. >_>
(The main bulk of the Vanguard had been there for a while, but Sothurn and the seven who went to the Palace have only just arrived.)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 11:47:13 pm by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1739 on: May 20, 2010, 11:47:31 pm »

Caesar how long will it take the Vanguard to reach the fleet? They're traveling through space directly towards them now.

I mentioned they were at the edge of the Armada right now, didn't I? Also, can somehow speak in space. >_>
What you mention and what actually happens could be different, depending on Caesar. Really I'm asking how long it took them to travel from Elan's Star to the Armada.
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 258