Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Suggestion-based zombie survival.  (Read 3043 times)

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Suggestion-based zombie survival.
« on: April 24, 2010, 10:52:35 pm »

The camp had been going for a few months. You had thought that you would survive the apocalypse. After zombies started coming out of nowhere, satellites came out of orbit, meteors fell, several nuclear missiles went off.. Most of everywhere is either irradiated desert, or cancerous marsh's. The world is different, it's been 100 years since it happened.. And people have formed alliances. Coalitions. Mankind is going back to war with eachother, even in the apocalypse this would not stop them.

You were sent on a troop train to Gonavodsk, a communist survivor's town while your's, a ex-american survivor's town was being slaughtered. You would have no home to return to.

After defeating the people at Gonavodsk, you were sent with an unlucky 10 on a small carousel back on the rails, to reach your home town of Jerome. Little did you know what awaited you there.

"Tom! Tom!" You called out as you desperately lifted up chunks of concrete, breathing heavily. "WHERE ARE YOU!" You scream as you collapse on top of a car, reaching out towards the sky. A few minutes later, you see a man crawling out of one of the slabs, his body half taken off by it.
   "John.. One of them bit me.. You have to kill me." Tom says, and his arm flops out to reveal a bleeding bite mark. Your hands start shaking as you flip the safety off and aim it at his head...
Let him live, or kill him?

Inventory
SPAS-12 Shotgun
10 shotgun shells.
9mm pistol (7 bullets, equipped)
Spare 9mm magazine (8 bullets)
First-Aid kit(Anti-septic, 2 large bandages, 1 splint)
Gas Mask (Equipped)
Air tank (Equipped, 24 hours of air remaining)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 10:58:51 pm by x2yzh9 »

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion-based zombie survival.
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 10:57:33 pm »

Die obviously

>shoot self in the head.
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 11:03:12 pm »

"This looks like the end for your life, I'm sorry Tom.
Farewell."
Shoot his throat with the 9mm.

Pull out stock for Spas.
Take something of his to remember him.

Walk off to the west, signaling the abandonment of your communistic ways.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 11:12:31 pm »

"This looks like the end for your life, I'm sorry Tom.
Farewell."

You pull the trigger. For a second you don't even realize you killed your best friend, then you click the safety on and holster it, feeling hollow. You take his dogtag, and walk to the west towards an abandoned, but fortified-You think, wal-mart. You reach it, and look inside, lot's of people.. Shit, you see zombies coming from the east! There's an adjacent alleyway, but there are people inside. You don't know if they're willing to help. but if they don't, you'll have wasted alot of time.. Choose!

Inventory
SPAS-12 Shotgun
10 shotgun shells.
9mm pistol (7 bullets, equipped)
Spare 9mm magazine (8 bullets)
First-Aid kit(Anti-septic, 2 large bandages, 1 splint)
Gas Mask (Equipped)
Air tank (Equipped, 24 hours of air remaining)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2010, 11:17:10 pm »

"Oi! Zeds are comin' to town! Get inside! I'll try to hold 'em off!"

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2010, 11:20:31 pm »

"I have a bomb and im not afraid to use it to blast open this pit if you dont let me in, its attached to my pulse aswell so if it stops you will all be zombified as there is a horde of zombies coming, your choice, let me in, or die"
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 11:33:31 pm by silhouette »
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2010, 11:25:44 pm »

"I have a bomb and im not afraid to use it to blast open this pit if you dont let me in, its attached to my pulse aswell so if it stops you will all be zombified as there is a zombie coming, your choice, let me in, or die"
VETO.
WE NEED ALL THE NON-FEAR INDUCED HELP WE CAN GET.
AND PEOPLE ARE SO PARANOID DURING ZOMBIE APOCALYPSES THEY'D JUST SHOOT YOU IF YOU SAY THAT.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2010, 11:29:36 pm »

"Oi! Zeds are comin' to town! Get inside! I'll try to hold 'em off!"
"I have a bomb and im not afraid to use it to blast open this pit if you dont let me in, its attached to my pulse aswell so if it stops you will all be zombified as there is a zombie coming, your choice, let me in, or die"
VETO.
AND PEOPLE ARE SO PARANOID DURING ZOMBIE APOCALYPSES THEY'D JUST SHOOT YOU IF YOU SAY THAT.
X2 For these.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2010, 11:32:40 pm »

VETO.
X2 For this.
Plus you said "A Zombie" instead of "Zombies"

Survivor: "Just one Zombie? Pff, this guys a death cultist or something."
Veteran Survivor: "Hold on, I'll just shoot the guy with my Double Barrel. He ain't even carrying that much. After this I'll buy you guys a round of beer, courtesy of the Burchell Arms Regulars."
Veteran Survivor #2: "As long as those trenchcoaters don't get any."

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2010, 11:32:50 pm »

The people would just leave you to die as they do not want to risk getting infected by the zombies, inducing fear into the people, and telling them that they will die if they do not let you in has a greater chance of getting into the bunker safely.

Besides, i believe we should just start running away from said stronghold as i doubt that it would hold much against the horde of zombies heading this way, and the fortified wallmart will act as a diversion as you escape.

And that was a typo
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2010, 11:35:09 pm »

Any good FPS player knows that the more teammates you have the more meatshields/firepower you have. And it's better if they are not panicking, otherwise all hell breaks loose.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 11:36:53 pm by Tarran »
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2010, 11:36:39 pm »

Sir, I'm going to use logic right now.

Look, it's a wal mart. There is a ton of shit that can be used to barricade, there are a few hunting rifles and shotguns, so the survivors there are already somewhat well armed. We are slightly better armed because of our military grade SPAS-12. They'd save our ass. They could probably kill the horde easily, whether they're fast zeds or those slow zeds.

Veteran Survivor/Military: "Guys, there is a guy outside. Looks like he survived that incident. I say we let him in. And with that military grade shotgun of his he'll be useful as a door guard."

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2010, 11:38:21 pm »

But telling them that there are zombies approaching will cause them not to risk opening their fortifications for one measily person.

If telling them that there are not any zombies then there is a bigger chance.

Threatening the people inside the fortifications with death and zombification has the same amount of chance if not greater.

Besides, in a realistic FPS, being trapped in a small area with what can be unlimited enemys approaching can basically screw you over, and the longer you stay the less chance of escaping you have.
---

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2010, 11:40:18 pm »

Threatening the people inside the fortifications with death and zombification has the same amount of chance if not greater.
What? That will make them keep the door closed and shoot us fool!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2010, 11:40:32 pm »

If someone has bigass guns, I'd let them in.

And the more time you spend running the worse it gets, you need to take a stand once in a while.
Pages: [1] 2 3