Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Webadict's Zombie Apocalypse  (Read 2388 times)

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Zombie Apocalypse
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2010, 09:19:40 pm »

When woken up, I look for somewhere to either hide or escape.  I do so if zombies show up.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2010, 10:18:36 pm »

Damien jerks awake. He attempts to form words or names, but he can't remember them off the top of his head. Instead he just yells.

Tom is up right away, bursting out of the room down the hall. The unfamiliar face seems to scare him for a little bit, but he hears the barricade shifting slowly. Suddenly, the door's hinges rip away from the wall. Two arms reach into the room, covered in blackish blood.

Henk is too tired to do anything until he gets a dose of reality. Adrenaline starts flowing and he's up. Just barely.

The zombies shove the door out of the way... As fast as a slow shove can do it.

Tom shoves a stack of boxes from against the wall, looking for a window to escape from. He didn't see any in the room he was in, but... YES! There was a small one here.

But it's hardly big enough to fit through. He might get stuck if he tried, and that would be terrible.

Damien grabs the lamp. He opens it and pours it toward the zombies. It doesn't get far, and nearly puts out the lamp. Henk stops him.

Henk reaches into his pocket and pulls out the switchblade. Like it'll do anything.

Tom steps on a few boxes and gets up to the window. He opens it with a swift kick and pulls himself through it. He gets a few cuts from the leftover glass.

He's incredibly lucky and makes it out of the window.

Damien is close on his heels. He saw the escape plan and went with it. Henk knows he's not going to get through it, and he has nowhere near enough energy to.

The zombies are all in the room now. There are three of them, two of which were human males at one point. They've blocked off the kitchenette area and are moving toward Henk, who's backed up into the corner. Damien makes it out the window with Tom's help.

Damien yells inside for Henk's hand. Tom looks around.

There's a couple of zombies down the road on both sides. Tom freaks out a little.

Spoiler: Damien (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Henk (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tom (click to show/hide)

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2010, 03:59:38 am »

Help Henk if possible, then begin skulking.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2010, 04:03:22 am »

Will you have a waiting list?
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2010, 01:13:58 pm »

Lunge forward at the zombie on my left with the switchblade in my hand, then suddenly roll to the side and try to get out of there. 
I've had my name said wrong at least 10 times so far in my whole forum life.
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2010, 03:08:33 pm »

Look around for anything to help Henk with. Preferably long.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2010, 05:15:36 pm »

Tom thinks about trying to help Henk, but the approaching zombies freak him out. He taps on Damien's shoulders rapidly. “We need to get out of here!”

Damien tries to find something to hep Henk. He finds a chunk of pavement nearby. He looks in through the window and throws the chunk at the nearest zombie. It bounces of its head.

Henk slowly reassures himself. 'Avoid the hands,' he thinks to himself over and over again. He wakes up a little more from the adrenaline, and then shoots for the opening on the left. His switchblade jams into the zombie's hand, stopping the zombie from reaching his face. He makes it around the three easily and exits the room, barely remembering to grab the oil lamp.

Damien retracts from the window to find Tom entering the window of a store. The zombies are only a couple of yards away. Damien jumps in.

The store appears to have been a clothing store, with several garments lying on the floor and plenty more missing. The store is incredibly dark. Tom is trying to open a door in the back.

The front door to the store breaks down as zombies slowly pour in.

Henk rushes out of the door into a stairway. He leaves the building, cluttering down the steps as he sees zombies turn and saunter over to him. In both directions.

Spoiler: Damien (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Henk (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tom (click to show/hide)

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2010, 07:49:41 pm »

Escape from the store; preferably unseen.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2010, 07:23:05 pm »

Well where are them others?

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2010, 08:58:40 pm »

Gone mad from the zombies, no doubt.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2010, 10:34:45 pm »

Gone mad from the zombies, no doubt.
Quite possible that they did fail their Psyches.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2010, 10:51:03 pm »

I have been instructed by my legally mandated lawyer to give no comment or plea, as per my 5th amendment rights, regarding the possible disappearances of forum members whose absence may or may not allow me to join a ZA game. I have no further comments and will have none in the foreseeable future.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2010, 08:32:10 am »

I have been instructed by my legally mandated lawyer to give no comment or plea, as per my 5th amendment rights, regarding the possible disappearances of forum members whose absence may or may not allow me to join a ZA game. I have no further comments and will have none in the foreseeable future.
Well... since they aren't posting, I suppose you can take one of their spots.

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2010, 11:43:00 am »

No need to, I'll probably be dead in the next turn anyways  :D

Uhm... I'm still on the stairs right? I hope so, or this is never going to work  :P

Try to jump over the zombies in front of me, use the head of one of them to give me some more height, then when I get past them run away. Again.
I've had my name said wrong at least 10 times so far in my whole forum life.
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2010, 12:30:47 pm »

Look around for anything to help Henk with. Preferably long.

I'm not sure what I'm trying to say here.

Yay for a new ZA game!
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic
Pages: 1 [2] 3