Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 47

Author Topic: Vote Mafia 6 - Game Over: Mafia Wins!  (Read 46132 times)

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia 6 - Day 1: No Flavor Is Good Flavor
« Reply #285 on: May 07, 2010, 11:25:29 am »

When I asked you who was scum. You've then gone on to do... a whole fat lot of nothing.
Ottofar, and criptfeind.

You don't by any chance have a coherent, well written reason why, do you?

It's Org, bro.

PFP
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 07, 2010, 11:38:11 am »

Your role may be false. Vote anyway. It doesn't hurt.

This has never been done in Vote Mafia and I really hope it didn't start.  We may get Secret Voter (>:() but I haven't seen any outright false roles.  If you're lucky enough to know what your role is, you should play it as it reads.

Well, we did have the false twin last game where things only got directed one way.

I'm going to put in for a Day Shortening I don't think we need to drag this out until Monday.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: May 07, 2010, 11:49:56 am »

I don't know Criptfeind outside the forums. At least I think I don't. If i do, we don't know of each other's accounts here.

I also think the day's too long.

ENSHORTEN!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: May 07, 2010, 01:01:47 pm »

When I asked you who was scum. You've then gone on to do... a whole fat lot of nothing.
Ottofar, and criptfeind.

What I meant was, after you answered my question, you don't do much of anything. You don't ask questions, you don't attack, you barely even comment.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 07, 2010, 01:02:11 pm »

Ottofar, and criptfeind.

You don't by any chance have a coherent, well written reason why, do you?

It's Org, bro.

PFP
Sorry, was during stats.
Ottofar is just being weird.
Criptfeind was either just being buddied by him or maybe scum.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: May 07, 2010, 01:24:10 pm »

Janus and Meph, you're pushing for a shortening of the day while only Janus has his vote on Ottofar. This makes me think that one or both of you is scum and you're pushing to lynch a townie Day 1.

Meph, why are you voting Vector if you're hoping that Ottofar gets lynched? As a matter of fact, Ottofar. What are you pushing for a day-shorten and lynch when you're the one that's going to get killed?

Noob bus, probably. Ottofar, you're scum, and either Janus or Meph (or both, I forget how many scum there are) is your scumbuddy. Shorten.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 07, 2010, 01:29:25 pm »

I'm not voting Vector, I'm voting Pandarsenic. And I've already stated that Ottofar is in my top list of probable scum, so I'm not that worried about him getting lynched. Since I doubt I'll get more people to vote Pandarsenic today instead of Ottofar, I don't think prolonging the day is going to do much good.

Interestingly, it's Pandarsenic that's voting for Vector, not me, and the fact that he's admitted to leaving his vote to linger on her for no good reason is one of the main reasons I think he's scum.

So...how did you get me confused with Pandarsenic?
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #292 on: May 07, 2010, 01:35:06 pm »

Wow that's a scummy post (Jokerman-EXE's).

- First you say that Mephansteras and I are shortening to push a town lynch and than you ask for a shortening yourself. 
- Than you "forget" how many scum are when it's been mentioned several times and generally standardized on game size.  It's possible you did forget, but "forgetting" that specifically is usually a scum sign.  Scum always know *exactly* how many scum there are but don't want to make it seem that way so they go too far the other way.
- And in three lines you say that we're "pushing to lynch a townie" and that "Ottofar, you're scum"  Hate to tell you this, but you can't have it both ways.  So which is it?

So yeah.  Scummy post.  But Ottofar is scummier and should be lynched first.

In favor of shortening to today.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: May 07, 2010, 01:37:34 pm »

If everyone is confused, I'm sorry.  I'm doing my best right now and I wrote a coherent suspicions list for Mr.Person.

Yesterday I was giving a forewarning that I will be giving myself a mental break for the rest of my night, see I posted that controversial post at 7 PM and then went to bed at 10 PM before waking up, going to school, etc until now.  I was only allowing myself to be away for 3 hours to give myself and everyone around me a chance to organize.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: May 07, 2010, 03:00:07 pm »

3 hours is more than fine, just makes sure you do something.

Janus and Meph, you're pushing for a shortening of the day while only Janus has his vote on Ottofar. This makes me think that one or both of you is scum and you're pushing to lynch a townie Day 1.

Meph, why are you voting Vector if you're hoping that Ottofar gets lynched? As a matter of fact, Ottofar. What are you pushing for a day-shorten and lynch when you're the one that's going to get killed?

Noob bus, probably. Ottofar, you're scum, and either Janus or Meph (or both, I forget how many scum there are) is your scumbuddy. Shorten.

They've said they both think Ottofar is scum. What exactly are you accusing Janus and Meph of? Bussing? Trying to get a townie lynched? Oh wait, you're just spouting off bullshit. Congratulations, Jokerman, you've proven yourself scum.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: May 07, 2010, 03:12:58 pm »

Ottofar, and criptfeind.

What I meant was, after you answered my question, you don't do much of anything. You don't ask questions, you don't attack, you barely even comment.
WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO PARTICIPATE MORE?
TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK MORE LIKE SCUM?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: May 07, 2010, 03:24:04 pm »

0-1=-1

Comprendre?
No, mi amigo.
No comprendo.

Hurting the hunt is worse that not saying anything at all.

That is an awesome sentence.  By that I mean not.  Toony was crazy yesterday, but again you repeat what's been said without adding anything new.

Question for criptfeind and Ottofar, do you know each other outside of the Forums?  It's not a problem, it would just might help iterpret your interactions.

I meant that literally I could not (And still cant) understand a word he was saying.

I don't know Otto as far as I know.

WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO PARTICIPATE MORE?
TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK MORE LIKE SCUM?

What? How does that make you look like scum Org?

As for the shortening I feel somewhat loath to waste time, even if it was time I thought we would not have. On the other hand I am going away in a several hours for several days so the it is not like I could do much anyway. So shorten.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: May 07, 2010, 03:27:51 pm »

I might say something scummily.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: May 07, 2010, 03:30:28 pm »

Go sit in the corner.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: May 07, 2010, 03:31:42 pm »

I might say something scummily.

Really? Your whole reason for not being a useful participant is because you might say something that makes people think you're scum??

Not helpful, Org. Really not helpful.
Come play Mafia with us!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 47