Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Savagry: A Tale of Mass-Dying Proportions ; 1 Death  (Read 2997 times)

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
Re: Savagry: A Tale of Mass-Dying Proportions
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2010, 03:10:16 pm »

Look for a shop or something preferably a hardware store or a gun shop. Anyways go inside the shop and search for weapons/ sharp implements/heavy implements/ a handkerchief of death and look out for anything that might try to kill me and try to avoid it/kill it in the most gory way possible. If nothings there and i got my weapon/sharp implement.... barricade the front door

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2010, 03:24:03 pm »

In that case I guess i'll...

Look for an easily climbable building and get up on the roofs. Carefully move over the roofs until I am in a spot where I can observe the mob without them spotting me

...Not sure what I'll do if I somehow survive this first turn though  :o I'll be stuck on the roof...
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 03:27:28 pm by Flagrarus »
I've had my name said wrong at least 10 times so far in my whole forum life.
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2010, 07:18:48 pm »

And I'll be spending my first turn running from the mob ( and presumably running into another?  :D This is fun already! )

You run away from the mob. You bump into something, but no one and nothing is near you.

Screw it. Everything's out to kill us.

Flee the mob!

You run into nothing. You are alone, and can't see a thing which you could have bumped into.

Look for a shop or something preferably a hardware store or a gun shop. Anyways go inside the shop and search for weapons/ sharp implements/heavy implements/ a handkerchief of death and look out for anything that might try to kill me and try to avoid it/kill it in the most gory way possible. If nothings there and i got my weapon/sharp implement.... barricade the front door

You run into a gun store where a happy clerk is right there. He looks at you, and opens his mouth to reveal a mouth full of razor sharp teeth. You attept to run outside, but the door closes behind you!

A few minutes later, a door opens. A large amount of blood is seen.

Wait, its not over!

You wake up in the basement, tied to a pole which you assume is a pipe of a water heater. You notice you left arm is missing.

In that case I guess i'll...

Look for an easily climbable building and get up on the roofs. Carefully move over the roofs until I am in a spot where I can observe the mob without them spotting me

...Not sure what I'll do if I somehow survive this first turn though  :o I'll be stuck on the roof...

You find a small, one floor building, which you climb to the top. You get a closer look at the mob, but they are all... happy? What is this place..
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2010, 07:44:02 pm »

Try to make my way towards the roof of one of the taller buildings, while being very careful to not fall. Listen for any sounds the mob might make. Also keep an eye out for anyone who doesn't look happy
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2010, 08:24:34 pm »

Do not bother trying to find the nothing. Simply wait where I am. Try to talk to the nothing.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2010, 11:43:01 am »

OMFG OMFG OMFG please no Pulp Fiction!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RfQyR59oiM

while making noise by crying for help, look around for anything sharp with which i can cut me free. Get some weapon while shouting on for help then hide behind the door and cry on. When he finally enters beat the shit out of him...

should the case be that he is already in the room, shout for help and wait for a painful and slow death or if possible try to persuade him that i want to help him in whatever he is trying to do and say that im not angry that he took of my arm although i would appreciate getting it back. Anyways hope to get some contract with that guy done that contains no more severing of mine limbs or more hurting me or other painful things...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 11:50:25 am by Ghazkull »

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2010, 04:42:09 pm »

Try to make my way towards the roof of one of the taller buildings, while being very careful to not fall. Listen for any sounds the mob might make. Also keep an eye out for anyone who doesn't look happy

You climb up a sturdy pipe to a fire escape. You feel a small breeze. You got a bad feeling.

Healthy

Inventory:
None.

Do not bother trying to find the nothing. Simply wait where I am. Try to talk to the nothing.

You try to talk to the nothing. It responds to a human voice. You are given a gun by the nothing. The nothing tells you that humans can't see eachother.

Healthy

Inventory:
Primative Plasma Rifle (20 Ammo, use wisely!) (Equipped)

while making noise by crying for help, look around for anything sharp with which i can cut me free. Get some weapon while shouting on for help then hide behind the door and cry on. When he finally enters beat the shit out of him...

You cry for help. Apparently, the door is too thick for anyone to hear. You equip a large broken piece of pipe. You cut yourself from the pipe. You hear the door being unlocked, probably the figure trying tto finish the job.

Status: Left arm missing. Blood loss, although it has scabbed up.

Inventory:
Broken Pipe Segment (equipped)

Code: [Select]
Well, I gave you a rule as a freebie. I wonder where Nirur Torir is, or else something... unfortunate may happen to him.

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2010, 05:11:48 pm »

Run, make my way up to the roof and climb it... Don't linger anywhere, and try to stay away from any doors

A bad feeling...this worries me.

And thanks for the rule, it's good to know one of the things that is going to get me killed.

If humans can't see each other, is the nothingness we bump into human? :o Not asking you specifically, just wondering aloud

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2010, 05:48:46 pm »

Run, make my way up to the roof and climb it... Don't linger anywhere, and try to stay away from any doors

A bad feeling...this worries me.

And thanks for the rule, it's good to know one of the things that is going to get me killed.

If humans can't see each other, is the nothingness we bump into human? :o Not asking you specifically, just wondering aloud

Maybe. Also a reminder to all: READ YOUR RESPONSE CAREFULLY, for I usually give you a hint when you could die.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2010, 06:25:37 pm »

Huh... If humans can't see each other... Then what was the mob?

Go back slowly to see if I can see the mob. If so, shoot the mob.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2010, 01:16:52 pm »

hide behind the door and when the bastard enters the room beat the shit out of him till his head is a giant slop on the ground. Then rip his clothes to pieces and bandage my arm with them. After that look if he has any weapons. if he has something axe-like(or some other implement sharp enough to severe limbs) chop his arm off. Then leave the room carefully. Look for traps and more people. If nobody is there search for first aid kit or a sewing kit and sew his arm on the stump where mine has once been...

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2010, 09:31:31 pm »

Hm, first death!

Quote from: Nirur Torir

All of a sudden, 4 spikes shoot out of the ground, killing you instantly!

You climb a flight, but it gets REALLY windy. You can't seem to get down the stairs. The only options seems to be keep climbing up the stairs or enter the door. You are even more worried then you were.

Healthy
Worried

Inventory:
None

Huh... If humans can't see each other... Then what was the mob?

Go back slowly to see if I can see the mob. If so, shoot the mob.

You return to the scene of the mob. Its inhabitants are visible. You decide to fire your weapon at the mob, which certainly delt quite a few casualties to the mob but it was to weak to deal any major damage. Some members of the mob break away from the mob and run at yhou, with long fangs and claws showing.

Healty

Inventory:
Primative Plasma Rifle (12 Ammo)(Equipped)

hide behind the door and when the bastard enters the room beat the shit out of him till his head is a giant slop on the ground. Then rip his clothes to pieces and bandage my arm with them. After that look if he has any weapons. if he has something axe-like(or some other implement sharp enough to severe limbs) chop his arm off. Then leave the room carefully. Look for traps and more people. If nobody is there search for first aid kit or a sewing kit and sew his arm on the stump where mine has once been...

The man opens the door suddenly, but you lunge at him immediately. Your pipe only lasts a few hits, but you successfully killed him. You cannot find anything to cut his arm off. You did steal his shirt, which you can use to stop blood lost at any later time.

Left Arm Missing

Inventory:
Torn-shirt bandage x1

Yeah, you see what happens when you do absolutely nothing? Yeah, thats called "mod-kill". And never say you're doing nothing. Just a warning.

with that being said, ricemastah is now here to try to live.

Quote from: ricemastah
*entering game*

You wake up in the middle of a city street, you notice a strange corpse being hanged by a tree with a sigh tied around its neck with  4 stone spikes in its stomuch. Before you can investigate, you notice a mob, with some members charging in your direction!

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Savagry: A Tale of Mass-Dying Proportions ; 1 Death
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2010, 09:14:49 am »

So either I enter the door, with a high likelihood of encountering weird things that want me dead, or I keep climbing, despite the wind, which has been giving me bad feelings the whole time but no scary happy creature things as of yet...

Fine, I'll enter the door. I guess I can't avoid them forever  :-\

ricemastah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2010, 03:46:48 pm »

Run away from the mob hopefully towards some sort of choke point or hard to access area. Preferably around a corner hiding when I am safely out of their sight.

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2010, 10:20:21 pm »

There is an utter lack of the other two subjects. As I just have shown, that is a bad idea. Deadline is monday.
Pages: 1 [2] 3