Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 29

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia X:Invaders of the GSD Kronos[DAY 3][YO LEAFSNAIL WHERE ARE YOU]  (Read 33577 times)

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia X:Invaders of the GSD Kronos[DAY 1]
« Reply #195 on: April 07, 2010, 12:09:54 pm »

Alot of text and yet still not answering the question, praguepride.
I shall ask for the third time, why did you cast the last lynch on Azulth? If your saying that all of what you have done is for town, why don't you explain the hiding then jumping on the band wagon?
It seems now when your the accused one you actually start trying to defend yourself as much as possible.
Somewhat satisfying.

Spitfire, what are your thoughts on last night's events?

My thoughts are mixed, Joker-man was the only one voting for cryptfeind at the time and was killed for it, which, as I said before points to cyptfeind as scum. Im not denying he is scum, but possiblilties cannot be eliminated.
Scum could of been protecting him because he is their partner, or they framing him.
It seems time is quite short, only a day left. We need to come to a desision

praguepride

• Bay Watcher
  • DF is serious business!
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 07, 2010, 06:31:06 pm »

Alot of text and yet still not answering the question, praguepride.
I shall ask for the third time, why did you cast the last lynch on Azulth? If your saying that all of what you have done is for town, why don't you explain the hiding then jumping on the band wagon?
It seems now when your the accused one you actually start trying to defend yourself as much as possible.

I find it interesting that you ask questions that have already been answered, yet acting like I'm the scummy one...interesting.

/takes notes...finally.
Man, dwarves are such a**holes!

Even automatic genocide would be a better approach

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 08, 2010, 06:34:30 am »

Oh, It was hard to find it within that large block of text that you posted. Even so you had to be the last vote on him, even though it was still going to be the majority. The 'might as well kill someone' attitude might come in there, as we seen before from another.

praguepride

• Bay Watcher
  • DF is serious business!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 08, 2010, 02:50:10 pm »

As cript so wisely pointed out, I did not fully understand the rules. I come from a mafia land where you have to reach the majority to lynch, and if the majority is not reached, then it results in a no lynch.

So here's a question, even if he was going to be lynched, why is it so suspicious that I hammered him? He was already dead as I doubt the votes would have shifted severely in under an hour on D1.

You seem awfully obsessed about me hammering even though apparently it wouldn't have made a difference.

Interesting...
Man, dwarves are such a**holes!

Even automatic genocide would be a better approach

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 08, 2010, 04:00:49 pm »

I have been accused of this before in another game, voting for someone who was already going to die, I was only working with what I thought worked. It may of been a way of you blending in, since it the only thing you really did that day was do that, not really help find scum much. Its good to see that your actually doing something now, since your now in the firing line after all.
Hmm, any reason for you actually being more active now? Or have am I right about it being because your in trouble?
At the moment, I believe its praguepride over Diablous, Diablous seems more and more town in my eyes at least. Since your unactivity in day one, praguepride, is still seeping in my mind, I am considering who I vote for more.

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 08, 2010, 05:50:51 pm »

I have decided.
Vote praguepride.
Out of Diablous and him, he was the more scummy one. Over defenceiveness, only acting when asked to and attacked, lurking in day 1, all things which point to him as scum. Diablous seems only a tiny bit more town, but he is still scummy none-of-the-less and I will be questioning him next day (if im not killed in the night, of course),
So praguepride, who is in your list of suspects at this point?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia X:Invaders of the GSD Kronos[DAY 2]
« Reply #201 on: April 08, 2010, 05:52:54 pm »

Votecount(DAY ENDS THURSDAY 9:00 PM)
----------------------------------------------
Criptfeind-praguepride
praguepride-shadowy0ne, shome, spitfire684
daiblous-criptfeind, siquo

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 08, 2010, 06:04:40 pm »

Hmm, what to make of that?

... Nothing. Too much thinking too late at night equals WIFOM :-\

I stay my vote.

Diablous, who would you vote for? Then do it!

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 08, 2010, 06:09:47 pm »

Diablous, who would you vote for? Then do it!
Sorry, been without internet for a while. I vote Cryptfeind. In Day 1, Jokerman voted for Crypt and mentioned the possibility of Crypt being scum and using Azulth as a scapegoat. With Jokerman's death, the possibility of him being right goes way up. And noone else has aroused my suspicion enough for me to vote for them over Crypt.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 08, 2010, 06:58:00 pm »

1 hr left

Votecount(DAY ENDS THURSDAY 9:00 PM)
----------------------------------------------
Criptfeind-praguepride, diablous
praguepride-shadowy0ne, shome, spitfire684
daiblous-criptfeind, siquo

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia X:Invaders of the GSD Kronos[NIGHT 2]
« Reply #205 on: April 08, 2010, 09:25:02 pm »

Ah crap.
You guys SAW NOTHING!

Day ENDS

You walk to praguepride. Its him! Hes the scum!
He doesn't go without a fight. He begins to take you down one at a time, using martial arts moves along with his combat knife. However, eventually you are able to immobilize him.

A few minutes and a broken neck later, turns out he isn't scum. He is town. How lovely.

After searching his pockets, turns out he is:
Quote from: Org to praguepride

Logan Landermin(Marine Private)
 You are Logan Landermin, an actor famous for his martial arts skills. You are always the first one auditioning for action movies, like Alien Judo Masters from the Planet X. Once you heard of the sci-fi action film Invaders of the GSD Kronos , you were the first in line for the role of Marine Private. You really just want to kick some alien ass. Hoorah. You prepare for the first day of filming, putting on your armor, grabbing your Plasma Rifle, and arming it with a bayonet. Because you love bayonets. You enter the huge ship, ready for the action to start, when you sense something wrong...

You hear a voice over your personal vox system. "Marines, MARINES! Its a trap! Get out before they find you!"

However, the door shuts behind you before you get to it, and you hear a piercing scream from somewhere within the ship. You pull out your Plasma Rifle and your combat knife. Time for some good ol' fashioned knife work.

You are a Marine Private(Townie). You must win by lynching the scum.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia X:Invaders of the GSD Kronos[DAY 3]
« Reply #206 on: April 10, 2010, 09:01:11 pm »

OKAY, SORRY BOUT THE TIME. BACK TO NINE.

You awake, in the dark grim day. You notice one among you is gone! It is Siquo. Oh no.

You find him in the hallway. In pieces.
With much of him eaten.
Ouch.

Quote from: Org to Siquo

Rorke Reginald (Marine Medic)
 You are Rorke Reginald, an average actor who is currently going bankrupt. While you gained some fame from you first acting role, as the Snail in THe Snail Man, you have spent all of your money due to your gambling addiction. You were luckily able to get a major role in the new and hyped film Invaders of the GSD Kronos. Hopefully, with the pay from this role, Marine Medic, you will be able to pay off all of your debts. You enter the life-sized model of the ship with a bunch of upstart actors. You mill about the ship, with your medkit and suit, when something goes wrong.

You hear a voice over your personal vox system. "Marines, MARINES! Its a trap! Get out before they find you!"

However, the door shuts behind you before you get to it, and you hear a piercing scream from somewhere within the ship. Oh God. Oh God. Why me, you ask. Why. You pull out your Pistol, and keep your back to a wall. You better be getting a raise for this.

You are a Marine Medic(Doctor). Each night, you may choose a player ,other than you, who you will stand by, and if they are hurt, you will heal them.

With both scum alive, now you must not divide.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 10, 2010, 09:03:58 pm »

Damn it. Shome, why the overall lack of activity and just voting for people that wind up to be town?
To be partly feline,

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 10, 2010, 09:14:55 pm »

Quite a attack on a lurker, now I dislike lurkers but I dont think we can just kill them, specially since there are two of them, not at a lyol anyway. Or at lest when I think we have a better target.

Day 1: Unhelpful and trying to look helpful, did not answer question against you. Ignored your attackers and was quite flippant.
Day 2: Attack with little barring behind it, still ignoring and and unhelpful.
Night 2: The only person who has been voting you all game and, who almost killed you on Day 2 dies, right.
Day 3: quick attack on a lurker to pull off suspicion from yourself.

My big question at this point is who is your scum partner Diablous?

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 10, 2010, 09:22:14 pm »

Could have sworn I answered all questions against me eventually. As for Siquo's death, the mafia could have did that just so that to throw suspicion on me, get me killed and cause there to be more scum than town, leading to their victory. If I wanted Siquo dead, why would I wait until now? Why not kill him on Day 1? As for Shome, I'm trying to get a response. For this game end in a town victory we need to identify the scum asap.
To be partly feline,

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 29