Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 389 390 [391] 392 393 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2097361 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #5850 on: June 29, 2014, 01:21:25 pm »

An Elven swordsmen, you say?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5851 on: June 29, 2014, 04:33:27 pm »

Well, my current adventurer is a Dwarven Striker, who, due to mountains, has to traverse across a wide mountain range to get to where things actually happen. So far so good. Only injuries are self-imposed by falling, and none are truly severe (damage to my liver, but eh).

deepfreeze78

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5852 on: June 29, 2014, 05:06:51 pm »

Well, my current adventurer is a Dwarven Striker, who, due to mountains, has to traverse across a wide mountain range to get to where things actually happen. So far so good. Only injuries are self-imposed by falling, and none are truly severe (damage to my liver, but eh).

Dwarven livers are useless. How else would they be able to drink so much alcohol without any consequences?
Nothing's truly dwarfy until it's been weaponized to kill elves with magma.

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5853 on: June 30, 2014, 05:13:22 am »

just the standard cut through a whole camp of bandits in a glorious orgy of violence only to be destroyed by a crossbowman
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5854 on: June 30, 2014, 07:13:01 am »

My adventurer is still traveling the mountains. Only three animals have been documented here - wolverines, eagles, and coyotes. Wolverines apparently are bad at hitting you.

Dyret

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5855 on: June 30, 2014, 09:30:55 am »

I lost a sensory nerve to an elven blademaster, so now I have to slow-travel with a crutch until I become legendary so I can face the hill titan adequately.

You don't lose mobility from sensory nerve damage, only damaged motor nerves.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #5856 on: June 30, 2014, 10:16:47 am »

No, it was in my leg. I can't stand any more.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Dyret

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5857 on: June 30, 2014, 11:22:31 am »

No, it was in my leg. I can't stand any more.

That's probably due to temporary muscle-tearing... have you tried standing up on your own after fast-travelling?

Elaxter

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy you don't know.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5858 on: June 30, 2014, 02:14:38 pm »

I'm now in a town dungeon trying to find this goblin chiefess. Many kobolds have been killed.
Sig
You must kill yourself before you kills you.

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5859 on: June 30, 2014, 03:53:26 pm »

Made it across the mountains and am currently traveling towards a hamlet to get a quest.

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5860 on: July 01, 2014, 03:12:17 am »

well i was going good had just finished practicing up my swiming and was off to kill a night beast when a giant cave spider starts to talk to me i knew there was a lair on the path to where i was going but i was expecting something that wouldent notice me untill i entered i dident even know it was possible for things to notice you outside there lair it was a hole in the ground rather then a hole in the side of a hill if thats relevant i managed to ruin its leg when i first saw it with a single dagger but of course it had 7 more

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5861 on: July 01, 2014, 04:50:42 am »

well i was going good had just finished practicing up my swiming and was off to kill a night beast when a giant cave spider starts to talk to me i knew there was a lair on the path to where i was going but i was expecting something that wouldent notice me untill i entered i dident even know it was possible for things to notice you outside there lair it was a hole in the ground rather then a hole in the side of a hill if thats relevant i managed to ruin its leg when i first saw it with a single dagger but of course it had 7 more

i think i just ran into it again while sneaking around in the middle of the night luckily my corpse gave me suficant warning

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5862 on: July 01, 2014, 05:18:08 am »

well i went spelunking in a cave and killed a heap of large rats but i just reached the cavern and i dont want to risk exploring the caverns so im off to kill a giant jaguar

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5863 on: July 01, 2014, 05:21:42 am »

well i went spelunking in a cave and killed a heap of large rats but i just reached the cavern and i dont want to risk exploring the caverns so im off to kill a giant jaguar

well i got to the jaguar i was lucky got in a first strike right on the upper body and damaging the lung so hes gonna have trouble breathing however it has ripped of my sword arm

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5864 on: July 01, 2014, 05:31:17 am »

well i got to the jaguar i was lucky got in a first strike right on the upper body and damaging the lung so hes gonna have trouble breathing however it has ripped of my sword arm

its mostly unconcious but i cant deal a killing blow if only i could get past him to reach my sword

Pages: 1 ... 389 390 [391] 392 393 ... 1104