Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2102126 times)

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #2880 on: September 03, 2011, 09:22:15 pm »

Some how Quantum leap into a horse and accidentally kick in the head of a 5 children and a lady while they were asleep. I was just trying to wake them up.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Confused111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2881 on: September 04, 2011, 02:05:08 am »

Zotho is now clad entirely in steel and bronze.

UristMcHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2882 on: September 04, 2011, 10:48:06 am »

Some how Quantum leap into a horse and accidentally kick in the head of a 5 children and a lady while they were asleep. I was just trying to wake them up.
Sure you were.

Anyways, I've saved my lair-living guy for now and am going to advanced-gen yet another world for testing modded-in firearms, how strong they are against armored enemies and how complex the ammo-making is.

Afterwards, if the guns are successful (i.e. I don't have to throw the shots to 'fire' them), I'm going to use them in adventure mode to go slaughter all the sand raiders; raid their villages, shoot the adults, plunder their shops, and storm the castle. I will not stop until the walls are soaked with sand-man blood or until the corpses of the dead litter the streets.

Captain Crazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2883 on: September 04, 2011, 01:41:16 pm »

My serpent man got struck down after being attacked by a shitload of goblins. Are goblins immune to syndromes? I thought serpent-man bites paralyzed.
I usually think of Armok as the pure essence of FUCK YOU!

Confused111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2884 on: September 04, 2011, 05:21:44 pm »

"Lesno Scorchedcopper the Pure Spear". Coolest title for a companion ever.

Edit:

Apparently it wasn't all fluff, Zotho is actually the last hero of a dying world. I haven't seen any inhabited forts, the only other fighting men & women aside from my group are bandits, and I've come across at least two empty cities. One of them was one of those big market cities, as well.

Edit: The Pure Spear is now dead.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 04:23:06 am by Confused111 »

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2885 on: September 07, 2011, 06:11:23 am »

An Erakazim Elf sultan, Ban Fillwashes is a total badass. I cut off his arm and he runs, but he dosen't pass out from pain and he manages to make my arm useless after bleeding to the point of near death.

[EDIT] Even after gouging both of his eyes, he feels no pain. And he's royally kicking my arse. He only got moderate pain after I tore out his LIVER. He just died, but boy, he was badass. He caused more damage with a kitchen axe than the people who were armed to the teeth in full armour. I'm giving him a special funeral, he deserves it.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 06:17:49 am by Angel Of Death »
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #2886 on: September 07, 2011, 07:01:09 am »

went back to my starting town to find out that they all gained hostility towards me for some reason, so i ran around the houses and slaughtered them all.
that'll show them not to mess with Xotano Arukud the Elite Head Collector.

on a side note, i got alot more heads for my collection!

found out i missed one that somehow managed to kill me wile my companions just stood there and watched like assholes :|
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 07:09:33 am by Xotano »
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2887 on: September 07, 2011, 07:28:49 am »

I got to giving the elf a funeral. I arranged rocks and sand into the shape of an inverted cross in the middle of a beach, then I dropped the corpse near the end of the cross and drank the blood until I couldn't drink anymore. I then layed down his weapon and watched as the tide washed him away.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2888 on: September 07, 2011, 07:51:46 am »

I got to giving the elf a funeral. I arranged rocks and sand into the shape of an inverted cross in the middle of a beach, then I dropped the corpse near the end of the cross and drank the blood until I couldn't drink anymore. I then layed down his weapon and watched as the tide washed him away.

I should do that. Heck, everyone should do that. Not give elves funerals, even if they were amazing fighters, but funerals for vanquished human foes? Yeah!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2889 on: September 07, 2011, 07:54:54 am »

I should do that. Heck, everyone should do that. Not give elves funerals, even if they were amazing fighters, but funerals for vanquished human foes? Yeah!

Easily done in Genesis, I give them a funeral pyre. Both Night monsters/Vanquished foes and allies. They must all have an honorable funeral.

Something just made me jump in surprise, humanoids <well,in Genesis mod though> are fly-weight. I threw an Illithid over a cliff, slamming it against the opposite mountain...A straight diagonal line of blood proves it.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #2890 on: September 07, 2011, 07:59:13 am »

so right now i'm putting all my stuff in my new home a ways away from my old one that was near my starting town, after i'm done here ima save and then ima go murder everyone in the town for thinking they can attack me without reason or warning.

i also have a bag of money with an INSANE amount of money in it. apparently there is no limit to money in bags its 5 pages of coins so far tho lots of it is single coins from bandit camps
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 08:08:29 am by Xotano »
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2891 on: September 07, 2011, 08:23:35 am »

Holy mother of carp!

I survived an entire night of bogeymen beating the carp out of me! The attack came in the first hours of the evening, I was caught fairly fast and went down instantly, but survived unconscious the entire night, until dawn. Not that I don't look like one utterly miserable sack of blood: only things not yellow or red or outright useless(my eyes!) are some genitalia (breasts and rectum... I've found an animal that doesn't tear your tits or ass off first chance it gets. Unfortunately for the ladies it's in a video game.)

Ugh. Idiot as I am I decided to take a step instead of traveling away. Probably gonna be passed out until it's night again. Nope still morning. Got away. traveling healed everything note-worthy including my eyesight, thankfully. Need to escape from tigerman territory into some friendly civ or I'm doomed.

Didn't survive the next night. Tried sleeping directly outside a tigerman lodge, killed just after waking up to see the bogeymen.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 08:27:56 am by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Eктωρ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2892 on: September 07, 2011, 08:35:06 am »

Sent to kill my second dragon.

WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE SO MANY BANDITS AMBUSHING ME!? Fuck, they're killing all my companions.
Ektor is in a constant state of internal rage

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2893 on: September 07, 2011, 08:54:37 am »

Had mini-epic struggle of my dwarven axedwarf against four-armed giant humanoid priest who was prolly master wrestler in disguise.

We started fighting (read: grabbing, breaking, punching) at evening and night managed to fall on us. At one moment, when we were both tired, and in pain from various bruises and few broken legs, I managed to chop off one of his arms. Then, few turns later, he fainted from blood loss and I managed to chop off his head.

We battled on top of this 2/3-story tall temple, so I have to get down now, avoid many other four-armed giants and make it out of the city. And my legs are broken. Sneak-mode activate!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2894 on: September 07, 2011, 09:01:27 am »

Oh, with the funeral it just conjured up a wonderful image in my head. That needs to be requested in the 'Draw your adventure' thread if you ask me.
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 1104