Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: [RTD][Partnered Arms]- Turn 2: I Send INSANNNEEEE!!! WAVESSS!  (Read 10330 times)

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
Re: RTD [Name not yet chosen]- No Places left!
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2010, 08:47:31 am »

i aim at the nearest tree that does not have animals in it, and fire after switching to explosive mode.
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2010, 11:39:04 am »

I watch myself turn into whatever I'm going to turn into when I'm wielded.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2010, 11:45:31 am »

If we do get to the kitchens, I'm going to help Mr.Snugglerock achieve proper status within them by helpfully turning into the closest form I have to a kitchen utensil (which is the weakest form). I guess I should be thankful for the lack of unassisted overshots - most of the bigger forms would royally wreck.. just about anything, I think. :)
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2010, 01:31:44 pm »

Alright then I promised a turn but I can’t find everything I need….. so il give a plot now.
Every of the 5 new wielder steps forward into some chamber where weapons are lying, the instructor behind you says “Don’t pick the flashy ones they aren’t always the best”. You ll search around and see a lot of awesome weapons saying “Pick me! Pick me!”, but eventually you all find the weapon you want and make a deal with it that you swear to be loyal and trustful to each other. After some time the instructor says class time! You all go into the class and some weird guy with a nail in his head comes up and says “Welcome in my class, from today onwards you will learn everything about each other and learn to cooperate”. You learn that everyone has a soul wavelength that is unique to each person and that you and your partner need to learn to match each other’s soul wavelength to accomplish certain things. After class time you all get a map of the school and a room, see ya tomorrow! Here is the map

Spoiler: map (click to show/hide)

Special ability rolls will be made AFTER everyone posted and I finally know who plays in here.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Data
Team 1
Spoiler: Vagel7 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Schilcote (click to show/hide)
Team 2
Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)
Team 3
Spoiler: Cheddarius the Wise (click to show/hide)
Team 4
Spoiler: Haika (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sean Mirrsen (click to show/hide)
Team 5
Spoiler:  ExKirby (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rolan7 (click to show/hide)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

It’s so damn messy I can’t make heads or tails out of everything so pot with you did team with and the actions after reading this plot! And a Little Token for a person that can think up a great name for this RTD!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 01:45:58 pm by Jetsquirrel »

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2010, 01:37:26 pm »

WHERE IS MY HUMANOID TURTLE!
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2010, 01:40:00 pm »

what?

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2010, 01:40:14 pm »

Alright then, I'll morph into the Greataxe and propose that we go down and cut some trees in the garden, for practice purposes. What do you say, Mr. Snugglerock?

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2010, 01:41:03 pm »

I SAID I WAS A HUMANOID TURTLE! THAT WAS MY RACE!

contest to see who gets in?

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2010, 01:52:08 pm »

oh... ok il change it right away, are you a weapon? or what? im Really confused about those 5 pages of text. repost yer information or something or i will go CRAZZZYYY
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 01:54:00 pm by Jetsquirrel »

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2010, 01:55:19 pm »

name: chuck amethyst
race: humanoid turtle
bio: a magically enchanted turtle, chuck is a warrior fighting for the freedom of animals. he will always save an animal in need.
wielder name: shelled one
NOT a weapon.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2010, 01:56:16 pm »

As for a name - Soulforge? Meh, doesn't quite fit. Maybe Soul Dojo: Swordcraft Story? (heh)

Nah, can't make one up. Maybe get a neat-sounding name for the weapon-people first? Something suitably fantasy-ish.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2010, 02:06:30 pm »

hey dwarfguy i think exkibry was faster thn you and signed in as a wielder then some guy took the weapon i think and not you are screwed............ or i will go mad.....

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2010, 02:10:45 pm »

gdruiho...oxriduxgfhuoix... RRRRAWR!

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2010, 02:23:45 pm »

hey i teamed with schilcote
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2010, 02:25:15 pm »

Weaponmorph?

Speaking of weapons and morphing, what am I? I can't use my all-powerful intellect if I don't even know what my character looks like...

What does that Little Token thing you mentioned do? A free 5? :D

EDIT:

The weapon/people could be called Weaponmorphs, and then the RTD would be called Weaponmorph...

Vagel, what am I going to turn into?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 02:27:28 pm by Schilcote »
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11