Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Author Topic: [RTD][Partnered Arms]- Turn 2: I Send INSANNNEEEE!!! WAVESSS!  (Read 10336 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: RTD [Name not yet chosen]- No Places left!
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2010, 02:31:51 pm »

Weaponmorph World War?
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2010, 02:53:43 pm »

Turn into a saber please
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2010, 03:22:58 pm »

Turn into a saber please

A saber it is.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2010, 03:25:22 pm »

ye i know....

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2010, 03:27:18 pm »

DUMGAME
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2010, 05:07:56 pm »

Name:Kila
Race:Kobold
Bio:Drafted as a bowman at a young age kila waited for the theives to come back with nes of a fortress to seige.  Once they finnally did, it was a mage's tower they spoke of and the untold riches within.  Upon arriving the battle went badly, and as kila was confronted by a crossbowman, he ran out of ammo.  The crossbowman had too and he charged, the impact of the weapon fused with kila's soul, and somehow he escaped alive... in a caravan as a crossbow.
Wielder name:magical bolt
Kind of weapon:Crossbow

ahem why don't I exist atm?  I mean I was BEFORE exkirby and dwarfguy, yet i'm nowhere?  Is it because no oone picked me yet?  if so, someone get the GD crossbow!
Nom nom nom

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2010, 05:55:19 pm »

Er, I don't know if you caught this, but I changed my Wielder Name to The Noisy One Formerly Known As The Silent One.
Anyway, I go to the arena to train with RNG.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2010, 08:19:06 pm »

Alright then, I'll morph into the Greataxe and propose that we go down and cut some trees in the garden, for practice purposes. What do you say, Mr. Snugglerock?

"Sounds good to Snugglerock. Wonder if they have any tasty fruit trees..."

~
As to the name, hmm, maybe: Academy of Souls, Weapon Wavelengths, Partnered Arms, Living Steel, Aware Armory, Companion Courage, Battle Bonds, or any of the above.

The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2010, 03:39:29 am »

Don Fernando sighed.  The day was still young, and there was training to be done.  Not that he wanted to do it, but the sooner he mastered this whole wielding thing, the sooner he'd be out of here.  The academy was suspiciously lacking in both human female companionship and booze, and Don needed both. 
"Well then, 'Foemaker,' should we start by sitting in on some of the other classes?  Or we could go straight to the arena and get crushed.  Your choice." 
He regretted the words as soon as they were out of his mouth.

Go with Dwarmin's action.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2010, 08:52:12 am »

Um... be... trained with?
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2010, 10:23:03 am »

Train/study with schil
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2010, 02:36:12 pm »

I like the Partnered Arms Haika! Gratz you get the Token and its a Insta upgrade skill from Dabbling To Novice and a half! You can choose any Skill! and Turn up in a few secs

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 18, 2010, 02:56:16 pm »

sooo what about me?  What am I doing/where am I?
Nom nom nom

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 18, 2010, 03:54:49 pm »

Alright then I promised a turn but I can’t find everything I need….. so il give a plot now.
Every of the 5 new wielder steps forward into some chamber where weapons are lying, the instructor behind you says “Don’t pick the flashy ones they aren’t always the best”. You ll search around and see a lot of awesome weapons saying “Pick me! Pick me!”, but eventually you all find the weapon you want and make a deal with it that you swear to be loyal and trustful to each other. After some time the instructor says class time! You all go into the class and some weird guy with a nail in his head comes up and says “Welcome in my class, from today onwards you will learn everything about each other and learn to cooperate”. You learn that everyone has a soul wavelength that is unique to each person and that you and your partner need to learn to match each other’s soul wavelength to accomplish certain things. After class time you all get a map of the school and a room, see ya tomorrow! Here is the map

Spoiler: map (click to show/hide)

Special ability rolls will be made AFTER everyone posted and I finally know who plays in here.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Data
Team 1
Spoiler: Vagel7 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Schilcote (click to show/hide)
Team 2
Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)
Team 3
Spoiler: Cheddarius the Wise (click to show/hide)
Team 4
Spoiler: Haika (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sean Mirrsen (click to show/hide)
Team 5
Spoiler:  ExKirby (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rolan7 (click to show/hide)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
The special rolls:
Vagel = [6] = your special is that you are the son of the principle, you got access to the highest priority books in the library by showing your pass.
Schilcote= [4] = your special is dual weapon, you can split into 2 weapons of the same kind but that involves also splitting your personality.
Frelock= [3] = Your Special is Weapon Matery, you get 1 piont more if the action involves fighting with your weapon. Does not work while using the weapons special.
Dwarmin= [5] = Your Special is Soul Sense, you can sense soul wavelengths from other people and distinguish their power among them.
Cheddarius= [5] your special is stubbornness, you are so stubborn that you will keep persisting doing the same thing over and over until it will work meaning you get sometimes 2 rolls for a action.
RNG= [6] = your special is that you can use your weapon while being human form, Meaning that you can walk as a human but transform a piece of your arm or hand or whatever part of your body in the blade or the sharp edge of it.
Haika= [5] = your special is Godlike strenght, you can swing most weapons much harder, you can pick up way heavier objects than a normal man and you can punch like a Legendary boxer.
Sean Mirrsen= [3] = your special is Soul Eater, you can eat souls of bad fallen enemies to increase your power. But if you eat souls of allies or good people you will become steadly corrupted hungering for more.
Exkirby= [2] =
Rolan7= [4] =

The rolls!

Team 1
Vagel 7
[5]
Train/study with schil
You touch the glowing sphere and hope to let it transform into a saber, some bright flashes of light appear and go away as the blob forms into a……. pair of Desert Eagle’s!?!? Ehm… you look at it like you never saw anything like this before, because you haven’t. You decide to study about Soul Wave lenght with schil and learn that to advance into second stage of the weapon you need to synchronise it. [You gained Pair of Deagles, You gained 0/4 Novice Learner]

Schilcote
[1]
Try to turn into a weapon and train with Vagel!
You hear some voice telling you to transform into a saber, you focus yourself trying to transform from a blob into a saber. You feel the transformation going through your body and become a…? a what?? Gun or something, you see your wielder holding you. While transformed into 2 weapons your personality splits into a good gun and a evil gun. He also looks confused but accepts it and goes to learn with you. In the library you learn nothing because you fell asleep of boringdom.

Team 2
Frelock
[2]
Go with Dwarmin's action.
Dunno what his action was

Dwarmin
[6]
Couldn’t find yer action!

Team 3
Cheddarius
[4]
go to the arena to train with RNG.
You go to the arena with RNG to train, RNG quickly transforms into his weapon form and you practice on some strawdolls, within a matter of seconds they are a pile of straw. You feel more skillful in sword fighting and something else[You gained 1/2 Soul Mastery and 1/2 Sword Weapon User]

RNG
[4]
Um... be... trained with?
Your wielder drags you to the arena and asks you to transform, and you do so. He hits a few times against the straw doll slicing its arms and legs off. You feel stronger somehow. [You gained 1/2 Soul Mastery]

Team 4
Haika
[6]
Sounds good to Snugglerock. Wonder if they have any tasty fruit trees..."
You and your partner run like mad men to the garden, you ask your partner to morph into his weapon form and into his stage 2 weapon form. A burst of light and he is as a butcher knife in your hand, going into a extreme state of focus you managa to align your wave lenght to your partner's wave lenght. Rays of light appear out of the weapon as it transforms into a great axe, you quickly run towards a tree and cut it down. It a clean cut, the tree falls down and you see your favourite fruit [Insert name here] and pick it up. You gained [ 0/4 Soul Mastery] and [0/4 Wavelenght Matcher] and [0/4 your own weapon user] and [Insert Fruit name here]

Sean Mirrsen
[6]
lright then, I'll morph into the Greataxe and propose that we go down and cut some trees in the garden, for practice purposes. What do you say, Mr. Snugglerock?
You run along with Haika towards the garden, arriving there you transform into your weapon form a butchers knife. suddenly you see light coming from everywhere towards you, you are scared but decide that if you die now then it is your time. A few seconds later you realize you are still alive! And you feel much more powerfull than just before, you see that you aligned your wavelenght with your partner's one! You gained [0/4 Transformator] and [0/4 Wavelenght Matcher]

Team 5
Exkirby
[6]

Rolan7
[3]

There is no place for Kilakan just like Dwarguy, due to my error in the topic title 2 people too much signed in…. or I could let you in but the turns would have to take longer. Your choice because this is Hell of a lot writing! And also I don’t think I have the transformation list of Rolan7 and Dwarmin, And if Kindly then Exkirby and Rolan7 might post a turn in BOLD and dwarmin would repost his action. If you do both that I will edit the post again and add the turns.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 04:34:56 pm by Jetsquirrel »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 18, 2010, 04:02:31 pm »

Where are Haika and me?
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11