Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]

Author Topic: BYOR: Choices Day 4 (*insert obligitary question about my identity here*)  (Read 29327 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

Time traveller kill, I'd guess.  As I said, I specifically got silence from Vector on night 2.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Time traveller kill, I'd guess.  As I said, I specifically got silence from Vector on night 2.
... Huh.

Okay.

We're missing Archangel.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

Damn it webby.
Wasnt sure if you knew.
Teah, he is right.
BOW.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

Well, I'm town and my first Xanatos goal is to be inspected (which shows me as a Serial Killer), watched, or tracked. Basically, have some ability used on me, with results modified to indicate that I am a serial killer who commits a night kill.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I'm town and my first Xanatos goal is to be inspected (which shows me as a Serial Killer), watched, or tracked. Basically, have some ability used on me, with results modified to indicate that I am a serial killer who commits a night kill.
Would this work with a Truth Serum?

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

I don't know. I presume it would trigger the first goal and have it show up as false. Probably "from the point of view of a serial killer."

My first Xanatos goal is to be seen by the role of another as a Serial Killer in an inaccurate inspection.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

I SAID BOW
O wait.
I dont think you are on.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

RedWarrior - how about you say "I am a Serial Killer"?  If the result comes back as yes, we can probably conclude you're telling the truth, since there haven't been any extra kills.

Also, I'm not sure what Org is doing, but I don't like it.  He needs to die today, that's for sure.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

RedWarrior - how about you say "I am a Serial Killer"?  If the result comes back as yes, we can probably conclude you're telling the truth, since there haven't been any extra kills.

Also, I'm not sure what Org is doing, but I don't like it.  He needs to die today, that's for sure.
I feel like this has the potential to fail. If he's Mafia, it'll come back false, but he could say it's come back Town.

... I think he should say he's not Mafia or that he's Town. I think the Truth Serum should work.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

I am town

Also.   Lurk moar

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

dakarian hasn't been on. I sent in the Truth thing and still haven't gotten a response...

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am Random Passer By, wiki editor. I can find out a bit of a person's role, change part of a role (I no longer need to know any of said role to change it), permanently grant immunity to boosts, weakens and my edits, and my time ability is that I'm allowed to edit my posts, including my vote, as long as I tell Dak first.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]