Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 46

Author Topic: iPick [d5] 4/13 alive - Game over, citizen. Town wins.  (Read 91496 times)

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
Re: iPick [d1] 13/13 alive - WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE
« Reply #105 on: March 08, 2010, 05:50:09 pm »

Oy, Pandarsenic. How many mafia? How many scum? What alignments are allowed? Are any right out?

Please provide answers to as many of these as possible.
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 08, 2010, 06:13:39 pm »

unVote Vector
'ote Nirur Torir
ALARUM ALARUM
[abbr="banned wagon" ->bandwagon]FORBIDDEN TROLLEY[/abbr]
I can see only one reason for this: To pressure me into pulling my vote of Webadict. You're not saying I'm scum because of my bandwagon. You're not using it as a step to question me with it.
Webadict seems like he's hiding something to me: my vote remains, for now.

Why do you want me to unvote Webadict?

To Webadict: Why aren't you hunting scum? All I see is defensiveness and insults.

I'm not sure where you got stupid and thought defensiveness is a surefire reason to vote anyone, but this is ridiculous. No wonder dakarian wants everyone to work on their Day game. It's just SO BAD.
You're just treating Bayer and myself like stupid newbies for attacking you, as though you consider Bayer and myself to be townies. If two people were going at it, then suddenly bandwagoned me with little reasoning, I would not just let that fly. So, you either already have a clear idea of who the scum is, or you just don't care about hunting for scum.
So, who do you think the scum is?

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 08, 2010, 06:41:36 pm »

Whoa WA, this isn't the you i know as townie... your usually calm exterior has disappear and you acting more like me

Webadict what's the matter? did you get caught as scum and are panicking?
Back to Mafia with me!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 08, 2010, 07:43:14 pm »

unVote Vector
'ote Nirur Torir
ALARUM ALARUM
[abbr="banned wagon" ->bandwagon]FORBIDDEN TROLLEY[/abbr]
I can see only one reason for this: To pressure me into pulling my vote of Webadict. You're not saying I'm scum because of my bandwagon. You're not using it as a step to question me with it.
Webadict seems like he's hiding something to me: my vote remains, for now.

Why do you want me to unvote Webadict?

To Webadict: Why aren't you hunting scum? All I see is defensiveness and insults.

I'm not sure where you got stupid and thought defensiveness is a surefire reason to vote anyone, but this is ridiculous. No wonder dakarian wants everyone to work on their Day game. It's just SO BAD.
You're just treating Bayer and myself like stupid newbies for attacking you, as though you consider Bayer and myself to be townies. If two people were going at it, then suddenly bandwagoned me with little reasoning, I would not just let that fly. So, you either already have a clear idea of who the scum is, or you just don't care about hunting for scum.
So, who do you think the scum is?
No, I'm treating you guys like the massive bandwagoners you are. I now am at L-1. I'm also a Cop Roleblocker, in case anyone feels like throwing that last vote on me for no reason.

So, clearly, no one is going to listen to my logic, and I'm going to get hammered for no reason. It wouldn't even matter if you all realised I'm calm, because then you guys would freak out as well. So, I'm going to wait for dakarian, who I still believe is scum, to respond to me. And once you guys freak-out and then subsequently lynch me, you can then lynch dakarian and SirBayer, preferably in that order.

Because, logic doesn't seem to be working here. I'm not even freaking out like usual, and I guess that makes me even more suspicious! *facepalm* I'm sure Pandarsenic is loling.

Oh, and my role is Petherbridge (I'm three Petherbridges) My other "known" roles are Jacob de Castro Sarmento and Howstrake Camp Halt.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 08, 2010, 07:48:34 pm »

Nirur: Don't even. You bandwagoned. I'm ignoring it for now because I've got a bigger fight on my hands, but you've been flip-flopping your vote everywhere, changing your mind faster than the speed of sound, and now you've bandwagoned. You're scum, and I'm not sure if you're trying to bus or what, but we've caught you.

Webby: Spoilers, please? :I

Spoiler: Webadict (click to show/hide)
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 08, 2010, 08:16:23 pm »

Am I supposed to not claim? I'm at L-1. Some of us know the true rule of Mafia, and some of us, like SirBayer, believe we are masters of this domain, the one called Mafia.

So, I'm going to wait for dakarian, because I clearly can't get through to you guys. If I can't then I will make sure that you guys believe dakarian is scum before I die. Well, and SirBayer, but I want dakarian gone.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 08, 2010, 08:29:38 pm »

Votecount forthcoming
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 08, 2010, 08:35:23 pm »

Snooping as usual, I see.
Leafsnail [None]:
tehstefan [None]:
Jokerman-EXE [None]:
webadict [5]: Dakarian, ToonyMan, SirBayer, Nirur Torir, Diakron
Eduren [1]: Jokerman-EXE
ToonyMan[None]:
Dakarian [1]: webadict
Nirur Torir [1]: CobalKobold
SirBayer [1]: Vector
Mr.Person [1]: Eduren
CobaltKobold [None]:
Diakron [1]: Leafsnail
Vector [None]:
13 alive, 7 to hammer

Everything here is accurate?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 08, 2010, 08:42:24 pm »

I had a sixth vote somewhere, didn't I?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 08, 2010, 10:05:51 pm »

Not that I saw?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 08, 2010, 10:12:55 pm »

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 08, 2010, 10:22:17 pm »

Apologies for the silence.  It was a mix of working as a host and enjoying SC2 and finding out that I'm sick as a dog. 

In any case, while I was away Web FINALLY cracked.  It took half the town to bandwagon on him but jeesh, at least he did. 

I still have a feeling you are something, but now at least I have a good enough read to mark you as not scum.  Yes, the attacks were weak as just out of RVS ones typically are.  They are, instead, meant as pressure, especially since I have not finished with you during the whole time. 

As for what you are.. I don't know, but lynches are for scum and scum only.  Simply put.  Unvote Webadict

MEANWHILE

Diakron hello there Mr Sidelining, buddying, bandwagoning mess of a scum?  Seriously?  The only thing you have to say is that I, at early day 1, made a good point and that Webadict, legendarily KNOWN for getting emotional when pressured, has lost his cool?

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 08, 2010, 10:38:13 pm »

Apologies for the silence.  It was a mix of working as a host and enjoying SC2 and finding out that I'm sick as a dog. 

In any case, while I was away Web FINALLY cracked.  It took half the town to bandwagon on him but jeesh, at least he did. 

I still have a feeling you are something, but now at least I have a good enough read to mark you as not scum.  Yes, the attacks were weak as just out of RVS ones typically are.  They are, instead, meant as pressure, especially since I have not finished with you during the whole time. 

As for what you are.. I don't know, but lynches are for scum and scum only.  Simply put.  Unvote Webadict

MEANWHILE

Diakron hello there Mr Sidelining, buddying, bandwagoning mess of a scum?  Seriously?  The only thing you have to say is that I, at early day 1, made a good point and that Webadict, legendarily KNOWN for getting emotional when pressured, has lost his cool?
Shut up and die. You can't explain your way out of terrible reasoning as random voting. You weren't random voting after the first part.

You're also still not going to admit I'm Town, and will instead make vague attacks as to my Towniness or kill me tonight. Not that I can really die, since I can choose to Roleblock someone, which either blocks them or blocks someone that tries to kill me at the cost of my vote the next Day.

Yeah, no, I've already decided that you're scum.

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 09, 2010, 12:38:30 am »

Oll Korrekt, Panda. Highlighted a few omissions of crossreference in my notes too.
Not that I saw?
Mr.Person?
He unvoted before anyone else got on you. He hasn't revoted.
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 09, 2010, 12:41:27 am »

I pushed you to find out what you are.  That was the sum total of what I was after.  I finally found it.  I'm done with you for now.

No, I'm not going to admit you are town because I don't believe you are.  I also believe you aren't scum and will say that outright.  You don't have to worry about a death by me because I can't kill and even if I could I wouldn't aim at you even without knowing what you can do.

Now if you excuse me, I have actual scum to worry about.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 46