Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 46

Author Topic: iPick [d5] 4/13 alive - Game over, citizen. Town wins.  (Read 91469 times)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: iPick [d1] 13/13 alive - WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2010, 10:22:12 pm »

Eduran. How do you intend to find scum if you don't apply psychological pressure?
Why do you insist on misspelling my name?

Anyway, I realize that without pressuring I can't do much.

Unvote because I have don't know where my vote lies due to Pandars rules.

Mr. Person, you are sidelining. Suspicions?

I don't do the RVS well. I also lack suspicions, which means I have to go ask some questions. I don't have any right now, nor do I have the time to make some right now, so I'll be back a teensy bit later with some hard questions.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2010, 12:01:14 am »

Quote from: The Real Votecount
01. Web:(2)+daka17, +toony18
02. Leaf:tehstefan14,
03. SirB:(2)'ect9+Nirr25
04. Mr.P:
05. Diak:leaf16
06. Daka: Web12.
07. JEXE:Ed3
08. Nirr:(2)SirB8, Diak15
09. Edur:JEXE4
10. Toon: +ed22
11. stef:
12. Vect:CK23
13. CK   :
Spoiler: notes (click to show/hide)

Perhaps someone should make a tracker.
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2010, 12:02:57 am »

Oops. Eduren should be on Mr.P, not EXE. Missed that post.
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2010, 12:55:08 am »

If my vote count is wrong, I blame people whose votes/changes were intentionally ignored for violating my rules. I didn't account for all of those.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2010, 01:55:46 am »

Unvote

Happy now?

dakarian.

Aso, SirBayer, which questions were you asking me? The "Not making sense" thing? I dunno. Maybe you're taking some drugs that stop you from comprehending. Maybe you got dropped on your head. Whatever it is, I'm sure it's merely temporary.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2010, 02:07:30 am »

Technically no, because you didn't say whom you're unvoting, but like I said, in a game of 13 people it isn't as bad.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2010, 09:09:23 am »

Lacking anything better to do with my time, I'll try to revive the activity by posting who everybody is voting for, my perceived reasons for why they are voting that person, and my own feelings of town/scum.

It's still RVS, but I don't see people still random voting to stir up activity.

01. Webadict - RV on Dakarian.
02. Leafsnail - RV on Diakron. Diakron has yet to respond.
03. SirBayer - RV on me when the game started.
04. Mr.Person - Not voting.
05. Diakron - RV on me for lurking for 3 hours. Has not posted since then.
06. Dakarian - Pressure on Webadict to try to read him?
07. Jokerman-EXE - RV on Eduren. Has not posted since then.
08. Nirur Torir - Voting for SirBayer. Bayer's only attempt at scum-hunting was to vote me with a joke RVS question when the game started. He behaved as though stressed when I pointed out that he was dodging a question, insisting that he's not scum. He is slow to respond, as though waiting for advice from somebody.
09. Eduren - Voting Mr. Person for sidelining. Mr. Person has responded that he would be right back with hard questions for somebody. He has not yet returned after 10 hours.
10. ToonyMan - Voting Webadict for meta reasons
11. tehstefan - RV on Leafsnail.
12. Vector - RV on Bayer.
13. CobaltKobold - RVS question at Vector. Vector has responded.

Pandarsenic: when does the day end?

Bayer, why aren't you even trying to scum-hunt?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2010, 09:27:33 am »

Day ends 5 PM Pacific Time on Tuesday.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 07, 2010, 12:28:18 pm »

Lacking anything better to do with my time, I'll try to revive the activity by posting who everybody is voting for, my perceived reasons for why they are voting that person, and my own feelings of town/scum.

It's still RVS, but I don't see people still random voting to stir up activity.

01. Webadict - RV on Dakarian.
02. Leafsnail - RV on Diakron. Diakron has yet to respond.
03. SirBayer - RV on me when the game started.
04. Mr.Person - Not voting.
05. Diakron - RV on me for lurking for 3 hours. Has not posted since then.
06. Dakarian - Pressure on Webadict to try to read him?
07. Jokerman-EXE - RV on Eduren. Has not posted since then.
08. Nirur Torir - Voting for SirBayer. Bayer's only attempt at scum-hunting was to vote me with a joke RVS question when the game started. He behaved as though stressed when I pointed out that he was dodging a question, insisting that he's not scum. He is slow to respond, as though waiting for advice from somebody.
09. Eduren - Voting Mr. Person for sidelining. Mr. Person has responded that he would be right back with hard questions for somebody. He has not yet returned after 10 hours.
10. ToonyMan - Voting Webadict for meta reasons
11. tehstefan - RV on Leafsnail.
12. Vector - RV on Bayer.
13. CobaltKobold - RVS question at Vector. Vector has responded.

Pandarsenic: when does the day end?

Bayer, why aren't you even trying to scum-hunt?
Now, what's your analysis on the situation?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 07, 2010, 12:40:34 pm »

My analysis is that people are lurking because it's a weekend, that I need to more carefully read what Pandarsenic says, and that you are asking questions with too many possible interpretations.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 07, 2010, 03:25:44 pm »

So, to make my random vote more prominent, I'm going to ask Leafsnail a question.

Leaf, why do you think of Nirur's thoughts on SirBayer? Scumtells, or not?
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 07, 2010, 03:40:19 pm »

Just out of interest, why didn't you remove that RV when I answered your question?  :/  Indeed, why are you trying to make it "more prominent"?

I'd say they are scumtells, but that Nirur is significantly overstating them.  I can't see panic there, and there's no real reason for scum to panic in the RVS stage anyway.

Now, I'd like to know - why ask me to express views on something when you yourself have said nothing, not even aknowledging the issue?

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 07, 2010, 03:45:36 pm »

What's wrong with that? I don't see anything wrong with that, especially if I had a free Daykill. Wouldn't you want to get rid of someone you couldn't read? I don't see how that's scummy.

No.  If I did that I'd be aiming to kill half the game by the end of day 1.  Instead, I'd rather use my daykill to try to kill actual scum and work on READING people.  Even unreadables spill the beans after a few days and there's usually people who look far worse beforehand.

But no, I know just wanting to policy lynch isn't a scumtell (it's a null tell).  Now worrying that I'd SEE it as a scum tell... that's not so pretty.

But, it's nice to see you're freaking out, trying to find anything you can. I mean, it's not like you to be so demanding on things, nor is it like you to simply ignore everything I said to straight up attack me. Basically, you're dodging all of my attacks to attack me, which is incredibly scummy of you, scumbag.

Web are you pulling the same "OMG that post right after RVS wasn't a not a good reason!" Mistake many many scum tend to do?  I thought you realized by now HOW I manage the RVS. 

I would take your attacks seriously if you did as well.  Saying I'm unknown after throwing a blah's list of tells doesn't amount to much but a softballed attack.  You want real answers?  I want an accusation I can speak about, and without "nothing may be right" BS to hedge on later.

[quote
I'm not the one who OMGUS'd here (Well, I OMGUS'd Mr.Person for the fun of it), [/quote]

I didn't OMGUS!  (ok, I did..but)

No, I know you were being funny.  I also know that comedy is easy to pull when you want to avoid breaking into a readable stance.

nor am I the one that is attacking their attacker without defending. I mean, it's like you don't really care about answering questions. You just want to see someone lynched. You're making no attempt to defend yourself, nor are you really attacking.

Good job explaining yourself.

Myself, I want a read on you.  That's the purpose of D1.  You holding yourself back pretty well this game and it's bugging me.  It's almost like you're ignoring things just to focus on me.  Thus I'm going to see if I can break you before the day ends.  I know now that you are something and it's NOT town, but I need more to see what you are.

So, instead of making vague argument about my scummitude, why not a real attack, scumbag? Because if you're going to royally contradict yourself, then why are you even bothering?

You're hiding behind a screen of silly jokes and theory jargon.  You're TRYING to be hard to read and trying to banter with the crowd.  You are after me, but meh, when have you NOT been after me?  It's almost like a reverse safe bet: most folks avoid me since I'm a hard read and a harder lynch.  You run right into me because ..I don't know, but when you aren't after someone else or hunting, you go right for me.

Result, you're hiding, and purposely.  You're something big enough to affect your game.  I want to know if that something needs to be lynched or not.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2010, 03:52:01 pm »

Well, It would be silly to unvote you right as I'm asking a question. I wanted a response before I did that. Which you gave, so

Unvote leafsnail

Now, as for your own query back at me, my opinion is much similar. I think its not really a serious scumtell at all, however, it probably is better than just randomly voting around. However, I don't agree with his stance.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2010, 04:09:43 pm »

Unvote NT

My Friend just got back from BCT and we were all over town yesterday just got back.

Dakarian brings up a good point(s) with his last post but i seriously need to sleep. Night folks (well its midday but still)
Back to Mafia with me!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 46