Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 28

Author Topic: Beginners Succession Game  (Read 35307 times)

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
Re: Beginners Succession Game
« Reply #150 on: March 14, 2010, 02:56:59 pm »

There's also DFFD, if you want to be loyal or something...  Mind you, it does require an account.

Set_Beadra

• Bay Watcher
  • The one, and only, Beadra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 14, 2010, 03:26:39 pm »

I was at Megacon in Orlando Florida. It's an everything nerdy convention though mostly Anime I guess. I just went with a few friends for the day.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 10:36:06 am by Set_Beadra »
We all die eventually, though more so for dwarfs.

An insane child kills the remaining group of spine injured dwarfs shortly before starving to death himself. Thus ended Weightknives. May the souls of the fallen rest in every level of Armok's 1000 hells.

Phil_Z

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 14, 2010, 05:00:53 pm »

heh nice.  The only con around here is Otafest, it's in may.
It's community is the natural side effect of a game being a masterpiece hiding behind the learning curve of a brick wall - trolls can't play DF long enough to find something to ridicule.
Toady One has created a masterpiece!

Set_Beadra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 14, 2010, 09:42:20 pm »

My friends went dressed as strike witches. >_< It was quite a sight. In case you don't know what strike witches is it's a terrible Japanese anime that is actually coming out in America in exactly one week.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 10:36:03 am by Set_Beadra »

An insane child kills the remaining group of spine injured dwarfs shortly before starving to death himself. Thus ended Weightknives. May the souls of the fallen rest in every level of Armok's 1000 hells.

Phil_Z

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 15, 2010, 01:08:00 am »

I know what strike witches is.  your friends are girls,right? RIGHT?!

Uhhh strike witches is that fanservice anime where the girls put jet engines on their legs and fight evil or some shit? never actually seen it so..
It's community is the natural side effect of a game being a masterpiece hiding behind the learning curve of a brick wall - trolls can't play DF long enough to find something to ridicule.

Set_Beadra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 16, 2010, 09:05:34 am »

Yeah thats what strike witches is and no they are guys >_<.... It sure was a sight... Only one guy at the convention knew what strike witches was and caught it as they walked by his table if anyone else caught it they sure didn't stop us to say anything though I did hear a few people saying "WHY AREN'T THEY WEARING PANTS!?!?" Mostly because I followed silently behind them holding their pants in a backpack.

Anywho, jetsquirrel if you can't take up playing by the end of today then it goes onto Banana.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 10:35:59 am by Set_Beadra »

Phil_Z

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 16, 2010, 03:29:38 pm »

oh...oh god...MY BRAINEYES!!! FUCK NEED SOAP...

actually, that's not too bad.  one halloween at my old school a bunch of guys I knew got dressed up as sexy nurses.  without underwear.  yeahhhhhhhhhh....

Set_Beadra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 16, 2010, 05:56:41 pm »

Hahaha, that sounds like fun to watch. Though I don't see why your school would allow them to go without underwear. Did any of the authority figures find out? Also were they wearing skirt/dress kinda thing or actual pants and shirt.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 10:35:51 am by Set_Beadra »

Set_Beadra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 16, 2010, 11:19:13 pm »

Alright, unless a reply from Jetsquirrel in the next few hours its onto Banana
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 10:35:46 am by Set_Beadra »

Put

• Bay Watcher
  • Vwoosh
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 17, 2010, 03:37:03 pm »

...So I guess Banana's up then?

Set_Beadra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 17, 2010, 06:19:33 pm »

Alright Banana reply in two days or its onto Caz.
1. Set (Completed)
2. DarkChasm(Completed)
3. Quinnr(Completed)
4. Jetsquirrel(Skipped for no reply)
5. Banana(Current) < -- Your up.
6. Caz
7. Trigonous
8. Phil_Z
9. Ze Spy
10. Put
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 10:35:42 am by Set_Beadra »

Phil_Z

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 17, 2010, 11:31:47 pm »

Hahaha, that sounds like fun to watch. Though I don't see why your school would allow them to go without underwear. Did any of the authority figures find out? Also were they wearing skirt/dress kinda thing or actual pants and shirt.

I don't think the teachers knew, and it was the dress/skirt things.  and platinum blond wigs.  It was...odd.

Set_Beadra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 18, 2010, 10:13:44 am »

Sounds like it though I think every school has guys who do stuff like that. I had a few too at my high school who went as cheerleaders or prostitutes.

CrossBolt

• Bay Watcher
  • Lucid Dreamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 18, 2010, 10:25:29 am »

aww man I can't wait to see what happens, which idiotic kobold will attept to steal the shield? which foolish golin will get caught in traps/murdered by fisherdwarf will come to the fortress? and which megabeast will randomly turn up with a missing toe and fall over at the edge of the map?
Dwarf Fortress: The only game where nosebleeds melt your face off.

Set_Beadra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 18, 2010, 10:38:53 am »

heheh wut. I wasn't aware hilarity had already ensued within this fortress.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 28