Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 37

Author Topic: Forum Game List  (Read 46089 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Game List
« Reply #225 on: June 02, 2010, 01:22:24 pm »

Since Terraformers is ended, remove it please.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 02, 2010, 05:44:00 pm »

Done.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 02, 2010, 10:37:42 pm »

Have you considered making a section for completed games? Some of us don't even know what such a thing would look like...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 02, 2010, 10:54:55 pm »

How do you mean?

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 02, 2010, 11:22:20 pm »

Instead of removing it you could move the link to a 'retired' section or something similar. I find that it is usually best to just ignore me...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 03, 2010, 12:24:16 am »

Ah, hmmm, yes, I will do that, but only if the GM believes that it's worth keeping.
If your game dies, but you think that it was particularly notable and fun to read despite death (e.g. usually adventure games, because they're good even if they die early, but not really card games or whatnot because they're sort of dry if they die early), you may request to have it archived.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 03, 2010, 12:27:11 am »

I still feel fond of my MaCAW, archive it.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=56103.0

Though I'm not really fond of the mess Terraformers and The Explorer turned out.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 03, 2010, 12:31:19 am »

yeah, i was sad when it died, it had such a nice map :)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 03, 2010, 12:32:54 am »

Yeah, but updating was hell though. And it was going too slow for my tastes. Plus, a lot of things were going wrong.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 03, 2010, 09:12:28 am »

Yeah, but updating was hell though. And it was going too slow for my tastes. Plus, a lot of things were going wrong.
That was kind of how I left Countries at War. Except things went TOO DAMN FAST.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 07, 2010, 08:05:42 pm »

Having a go at it again, a mix between Terraformers and a suggestion game. Let's see how it turns out.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=58833.0
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 03:59:00 am by Tarran »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 21, 2010, 03:58:50 am »

A new hope.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=59699.0

Also: Don't add my last link. It died faster then I expected it to.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 21, 2010, 01:45:15 pm »

I already did, I just forgot to respond. Oh well, I'll delete it now.
What kind of game is this? Seems like some sort of expansion game, but I can't tell.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 21, 2010, 03:44:24 pm »

I already did, I just forgot to respond. Oh well, I'll delete it now.
What kind of game is this? Seems like some sort of expansion game, but I can't tell.
I think it's a suggestion game of some type.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 21, 2010, 04:01:50 pm »

Okay, added.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 37