Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 310

Author Topic: Mount and Blade  (Read 655065 times)

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mount and Blade
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2010, 09:31:29 am »

I just got my EMA (Money I get for going to college instead of working when my mum makes a small amount of money) and decided hell, i'm gonna go for something that good for that cheap.

So far, its been worth it.
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.
What? He's firing from the hip.

Ioric Kittencuddler

• Bay Watcher
  • Multiclass Bard/Kitten trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2010, 10:00:21 am »

Horse's what? ;D

You know, the things people ride?

I chase down and mercilessly slaughter the ones without riders while the two armys are fighting. It lags if i get directly involved in a big battle.

Oh you mean horses not horse's.  Big difference there. ;)
Come see the MOST interesting Twitter account on the internet!  Mine!

Don't worry!  Be happy!  It's the law!

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2010, 09:15:14 am »

Horse's what? ;D

I chase down and mercilessly slaughter the ones without riders while the two armys are fighting. It lags if i get directly involved in a big battle.

Colour me intrigued. Do explain :D
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.

Ioric Kittencuddler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2010, 09:33:02 am »

Horse's what? ;D

Horses is the plural of horse, meaning more than one horse.  Horse's is an adjective, or an ad-verb, or something like that, but the point is it means that something belongs to a horse. 

The Horses all had Horse's asses.

Now tell me English isn't your first language so I don't have to heckle you mercilessly.

Dohon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2010, 10:46:39 am »

Since I bought the game ages ago when it was nothing but a really obscure indie project hiding on the net, I was auto-magically accepted into the Warband expansion multiplayer beta testers.
Wheee! I've just tried and indeed I got unknowingly accepted for apparently the same reason.
And to think that I bought this game for less than ten pounds.
I'm just sad that Onin no Ran mod was never ported to the full version.

Actually, the other day, I stumbled upon the Onin no Ran mod. The latest version (beta 6 or something) was 1.011 compatible. I can't find the link again, but I found it through the official forum.
Quote from: Lolfail0009
Quote from: GuesssWho
Also, why is there a stray hen having a tantrum?
CLUCK CLUCK MOTHERF***ER

Farce

• Bay Watcher
  • muttermutterbabble
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2010, 11:09:59 am »

I believe I have that.  As I recall, it hit an error on the start up loading, and promptly crashed.

Could have been an error on my part of course.  Just saying.

de5me7

• Bay Watcher
  • urban spaceman
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2010, 05:25:25 pm »

i like this game, i havent played any mods or expansions but its still good, gets a bit repetative, and theres no seige tower at Dihrum (Swabian capital). I like riding down peasants, and hiting people in the face with a double handed axe.
I haven't been able to get any vomit this release. Not any I can pick up, at any rate.
Swans, too. Swans are complete bastards.

Apple Master

• Bay Watcher
  • The Master of Apples. IT IS AN APPLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2010, 05:43:50 pm »

I just got my EMA (Money I get for going to college instead of working when my mum makes a small amount of money) and decided hell, i'm gonna go for something that good for that cheap.

So far, its been worth it.

RAGE @ YOU.

I dun get EMA ):
PSN: SirAppleforth. Add me and say you're from Bay12!

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2010, 06:20:13 pm »

Does anyone know how to edit scripts and stuff? I downloaded the Barren Lands mod which allows you to kill Lords, but when you do it gives you a huge relationship decrease with everything in existence. Everything! If anyone could edit it so it didn't, I would be very happy.

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2010, 10:33:48 pm »

Horse's what? ;D

Horses is the plural of horse, meaning more than one horse.  Horse's is an adjective, or an ad-verb, or something like that, but the point is it means that something belongs to a horse. 

The Horses all had Horse's asses.

Now tell me English isn't your first language so I don't have to heckle you mercilessly.

Oh, heckle away, won't change anything. I love my 'postrophe way to much.

Apple, my mum doesn't earn any money, so I'm assuming that's why :P

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2010, 10:35:23 pm »

I love assembling a mass of Vaegir marksmen. I can easily sally out and kill all the enemies horses while they are on them, and the resultant infantry gets chewed up by the volleys.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Farce

• Bay Watcher
  • muttermutterbabble
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2010, 11:13:18 pm »

Yes, massed Vaegir archers are awesome.  Watching the enemy get chewed up by their hail of arrows is so sweet.

Ioric Kittencuddler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2010, 03:49:41 am »

Has anyone seen this strangeness yet? http://www.gametrailers.com/video/in-love-mount/61938

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2010, 04:36:58 am »

I've been seeing people talk about this kind of thing in M&B's forums for a long time.

I just wish Armagan left it open for scripting while focusing on other features. I really fucking hate how all these recent role playing games have put an emphasis on BUILT IN WAIFU DATING SIM that further fucks up the perceptions of love for hardcore nerds that play them built in.

And before you say I'm generalizing- IT'S LIKE I REALLY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND ;____________________________;

T____________________T

Warband has so many other awesome features - YOU BETTER FIX SIEGES ARMAGAN. I SUPPORTED YOU GUYS FOR YEARS AND AHHHHHHHHHHH. <3

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2010, 08:03:18 am »

God I love guns in the China mod. I just murdered about 400 peasants in the course of a week, solo. It feels like dwarf fortress  ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 310