Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 225

Author Topic: Slavehack - protect your IP!  (Read 351753 times)

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
Re: Slavehack - protect your IP!
« Reply #3240 on: January 14, 2013, 12:59:36 am »

Someone infected my system with a vddos and then proceeded to use me to DDoS several other systems. I have these IP addresses now because they left them in my logs. Here are the said IP addresses, and I apologize if one of them is someone from this thread.

Spoiler: DDoS User (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: DDoS Targets (click to show/hide)

I am posting these here because it is likely that by the time I see one of you again in the internet relay chat that I might be a target myself due to the fact that I did a fake reset in an attempt to get away from that very bad man who infected my precious with his filthy vddos.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3241 on: January 14, 2013, 09:04:23 am »

Thought i might try my hand at cracking a bank account, lets see how it goes.
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3242 on: January 14, 2013, 09:05:37 am »

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SOMOME COVERING YOU IN THE BANK LOGS OR ELSE YOU WILL BE HACKED!!!

Absolute Niro

• Bay Watcher
  • I HATE DOGS
    • View Profile
« Reply #3243 on: January 14, 2013, 10:32:08 am »

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SOMOME COVERING YOU IN THE BANK LOGS OR ELSE YOU WILL BE HACKED!!!
I have actually cracked accounts without being hacked plenty of times. It's the transfers you gotta watch out for.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3244 on: January 14, 2013, 10:55:29 am »

I have actually cracked accounts without being hacked plenty of times. It's the transfers you gotta watch out for.
I've noticed how risky transfers are, but atm i don't really have much to lose, except for stolen money.
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

magistrate101

• Bay Watcher
  • That one kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3245 on: January 14, 2013, 07:20:01 pm »

Someone infected my system with a vddos and then proceeded to use me to DDoS several other systems. I have these IP addresses now because they left them in my logs. Here are the said IP addresses, and I apologize if one of them is someone from this thread.

I am posting these here because it is likely that by the time I see one of you again in the internet relay chat that I might be a target myself due to the fact that I did a fake reset in an attempt to get away from that very bad man who infected my precious with his filthy vddos.
I'll play around with the guy ^^

Also: To all of you, make a habit of double-editing log files. If they revert the log, they could potentially get your IP unless you do.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3246 on: January 14, 2013, 10:42:45 pm »

How would someone revert my log?
I know it's possible if someone is editing their IP out at the same time as i am editing mine out, i had an ip editing fight yesterday with someone over at 1.1.1.1, it was kinda fun.

EDIT:
Anyone else noticed logs being replaced with the number 1?
Either someone out there is stalking me, or I've encountered a weird bug, it does seem to happen whenever i find some of my log edits getting delayed/pushed back a few seconds by switching around tabs to check the files and/or install something.
Edit 2: I've discovered a good source of bank account numbers and a rather good method of cracking, i just need someone to cover logs for me when i decide to make the big haul. Well, a lot of them are on banks i can't even crack into yet and i don't plan on using that cheat sheet to advance,so i might stop grinding slaves and go back to the trail tomorrow.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 12:46:27 pm by MarcAFK »

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3247 on: January 15, 2013, 12:09:22 am »

I'll play around with the guy ^^

Also: To all of you, make a habit of double-editing log files. If they revert the log, they could potentially get your IP unless you do.
I will make it a habit to do so once I've got an IP reset handy and feel like playing again.

Also it seems to be that a Bay Watcher with about eight posts who has been registered here since last March has the Group Server's IP and is trying to get me to change it for some reason. They may have already posted the current IP elsewhere by the way. I didn't understand part of what they were saying but it seemed like they wanted to cause those of us who use that Group Server some problems of some kind.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 05:58:46 am by dei »

magistrate101

• Bay Watcher
  • That one kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3248 on: January 16, 2013, 12:48:42 am »

I know it's possible if someone is editing their IP out at the same time as i am editing mine out, i had an ip editing fight yesterday with someone over at 1.1.1.1, it was kinda fun.

EDIT:
Either someone out there is stalking me, or I've encountered a weird bug, it does seem to happen whenever i find some of my log edits getting delayed/pushed back a few seconds by switching around tabs to check the files and/or install something.
Edit 2: I've discovered a good source of bank account numbers and a rather good method of cracking, i just need someone to cover logs for me when i decide to make the big haul. Well, a lot of them are on banks i can't even crack into yet and i don't plan on using that cheat sheet to advance,so i might stop grinding slaves and go back to the trail tomorrow.

I've actually been doing that, believe it or not. Didn't know I was stalking you ;P

I do that, then go back and delete that final 1 so when they revert, all they get is a 1, or some other pointless crap.

I'm also building up a compendium of IP's that I've either slaved or come across.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 12:52:36 am by magistrate101 »

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3249 on: January 16, 2013, 03:05:16 am »

EDIT:

I've actually been doing that, believe it or not. Didn't know I was stalking you ;P

I do that, then go back and delete that final 1 so when they revert, all they get is a 1, or some other pointless crap.

I'm also building up a compendium of IP's that I've either slaved or come across.
I found a "1" in my system log just yesterday before I got a clean IP address. I am hoping that it is just a coincidence.

Absolute Niro

• Bay Watcher
  • I HATE DOGS
    • View Profile
« Reply #3250 on: January 16, 2013, 05:01:57 am »

I believe the "1" appears when you try to clear your log twice at the same time. Don't worry, you're probably not gonna get DDoS'd.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3251 on: January 16, 2013, 09:21:38 am »

It could have been you, But why would you delete my ASCII art :'(
I had to change "Histories of Avarice and Resourcefulness" to" Histories of people touching my shit"
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Probably the least origonal Tag i could come up with
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 09:26:15 am by MarcAFK »

Leatra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3252 on: January 16, 2013, 09:55:06 am »

Nah, it's good. I can't do anything when it comes to ASCII art.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3253 on: January 16, 2013, 12:26:43 pm »

EXcept sadly i got that by putting a .png of a dorf sprite into an ASCII art generator and removing artifacts, I had wanted to go with an ascii representation of catbeard guy but it didn't look right at slavehack log resolution.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3254 on: January 16, 2013, 01:20:48 pm »

I just do a Google Search for ASCII art. That's how I got the mudflaps with the naked ladies on them, as well as some other choice pieces of ASCII art. Here are those mudflaps by the way. You can use them if you want to.

Spoiler: Mudflaps (click to show/hide)

I haven't seen a real one of those since I was a kid. I wonder what ever happened to them.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 01:22:20 pm by dei »
Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 225