Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 225

Author Topic: Slavehack - protect your IP!  (Read 352128 times)

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
Re: Slavehack - protect your IP!
« Reply #2820 on: January 05, 2013, 01:16:57 am »

So is anyone here 149.---.---196? Because dude be splashing his IP all over the damn place.
That is one of the player IPs I found. I'm using it to forge log files.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #2821 on: January 05, 2013, 01:23:49 am »

So is anyone here 149.---.---196? Because dude be splashing his IP all over the damn place.
That may be me, I'm a .85, but instead of deleting the traces of my hacking I use some of the IPs I've collected instead.
EDIT: Since there are tons of .85s, my IP starts with 23.
Yeah, found you a little while ago.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: January 05, 2013, 02:18:48 am »

When I got my money 2 people managed to find me.One was a newbie and one was a pro.

The newbie tried to mess with my stuff and the pro installed one money virus thing.
Then I went to log and started chatting with the pro that ended up hacking the newbie and deleting everything he got.Even the firewall.
He said"just keep the virus ok?"

I'm tempted to just change my ip and vpn and try to get rid of it.It's a spam relay thing  with 1.1 in level.
My antivirus can't delete it.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: January 05, 2013, 02:55:01 am »

Woke up to this:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Could just be a coincidence, but they could have targeted me cuz of the "Bay 12" file. I swear to God, if I find them I will murder them. They deleted everything.

EDIT: That text file is 300MB, and is gonna take 3 minutes to delete. Fantastic.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 02:57:32 am by Spaghetti7 »
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: January 05, 2013, 03:04:50 am »

Woke up to this:
Could just be a coincidence, but they could have targeted me cuz of the "Bay 12" file. I swear to God, if I find them I will murder them. They deleted everything.

EDIT: That text file is 300MB, and is gonna take 3 minutes to delete. Fantastic.
I think I may have something to do with you getting owned. I did find your IP at 1.1.1.1 and I did use it to forge some log files and then a while later went in after the Dragon.txt incident and hid most of what was remaining of your files. Furthermore you are now one of my slaves as well as the slave of at least three others. My apologies, I just started playing this game three hours ago and I already have three player IPs to screw around with. I got a little too excited.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: January 05, 2013, 03:05:56 am »

Woke up to this:

I think I may have something to do with you getting owned. I did find your IP at 1.1.1.1 and I did use it to forge some log files and then a while later went in after the Dragon.txt incident and hid most of what was remaining of your files. Furthermore you are now one of my slaves as well as the slave of at least three others. My apologies, I just started playing this game three hours ago and I already have three player IPs to screw around with. I got a little too excited.
That's alright, I think I'm gonna need to do an IP change. My AV already took off all of the viruses.

EDIT: And someone's already reinstalled a virus. Heading to his VPC now.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 03:09:04 am by Spaghetti7 »

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2826 on: January 05, 2013, 03:08:19 am »

Woke up to this:

That's alright, I think I'm gonna need to do an IP change. My AV already took off all of the viruses.
I knew you were going to do that so I just collected my profits. Also you answered one of my questions about this game with your post, so I thank you very much.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2827 on: January 05, 2013, 03:10:43 am »

No problem. ;D
Interesting... Either the person I've logged in to is this Apollo Hacker, or he's been hacked by the same people...

EDIT: Boom. Hacked him, deleted his WWL, and left him a nice message after he kindly gave me his bank details.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 03:26:11 am by Spaghetti7 »

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2828 on: January 05, 2013, 03:29:40 am »

No problem. ;D
Interesting... Either the person I've logged in to is this Apollo Hacker, or he's been hacked by the same people...

EDIT: Boom. Hacked him, deleted his WWL, and left him a nice message after he kindly gave me his bank details.
If it's the guy I'm thinking of I dropped his IP address a few times as well. [229.---.---.231] right? I caught the motherfucker breaking into my system earlier this evening. Either way I planted his IP in your log files so that you would attack him instead of me. I'm still dropping his IP address around places, though I guess I will have to work with the third one pretty soon if he has been wasted.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: January 05, 2013, 03:30:57 am »

No, but that is another one I saw there, yeah. :D Nah, this one is 226. He's formatted his HD and changed his password, but I still left him a nice message in his log.

blaster339

• Bay Watcher
  • Why did the chicken REALLY cross the road?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2830 on: January 05, 2013, 03:33:32 am »

I guess its pretty similar to Introversion's "Uplink"

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2831 on: January 05, 2013, 03:39:23 am »

I guess its pretty similar to Introversion's "Uplink"
That is a game I am tempted to pirate once I have a computer that can run it. I love hacking games.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #2832 on: January 05, 2013, 03:47:03 am »

No problem. ;D

If it's the guy I'm thinking of I dropped his IP address a few times as well. [229.---.---.231] right? I caught the motherfucker breaking into my system earlier this evening. Either way I planted his IP in your log files so that you would attack him instead of me. I'm still dropping his IP address around places, though I guess I will have to work with the third one pretty soon if he has been wasted.
That's probably me, IP's changed now anyway.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Wolfy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2833 on: January 05, 2013, 03:55:22 am »

No matter how much I try, my first and last thgouht on this is one day some how it will turn out these are in fact real hacking...  :P
I'm a bad speller, no amount of telling me how bad I am is going to make me better. People have been trying for over two decades. English is hard for me, its like how some cant get math, i cant get English.

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #2834 on: January 05, 2013, 04:03:00 am »

Anyone wants to be slave buddies?
We can probably put some money income viruses and get some cash.
We just need to be careful not to get hacked and spend the money right away.
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 225