Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 734 735 [736] 737 738 ... 988

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1637380 times)

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Photo Share! Play nice while I'm out being nice, okay?
« Reply #11025 on: December 07, 2014, 11:13:50 am »

I do not have pictures of myself, but I do have pictures of places I have gone to in the past.

Spoiler: Other pics (click to show/hide)

Apologies for some of the blurry photos.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #11026 on: December 07, 2014, 02:38:45 pm »

That first cake would have given 6-year old me nightmares.
What devil have you spawned? :P

A really fucking weird one :P

We got him his own cheap computer when he was 4, because he was the only person in the family who didn't have one and that wasn't working out.

I set him up with a customized desktop so that I could control what he had access to.  This included a couple links to youtube searches for his favorite characters, because he was constantly bugging his brother to let him watch videos on this computer about Mario, Iron-Man, etc.

Within a couple months, he had figured out how to look up creepypasta videos, and was watching them constantly.  Weird disturbing stories with zombie versions of MLP and Nintendo characters and stuff.  And Slenderman quickly became his new favorite thing, and still is.

This troubled me a bit... but I don't believe in censorship and I had no idea what this could lead to, so I decided to wait and see if I noticed anything really bad coming of it.  And nothing has yet.  He's just a natural born horror fan, with an impervious psyche.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11027 on: December 07, 2014, 07:13:43 pm »

You americans and your weird painted cakes.  :P

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11028 on: December 07, 2014, 07:21:20 pm »

Damn Germans, icing is tasty. >:C
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11029 on: December 07, 2014, 07:21:49 pm »

Slightly related SATW comic.

Also, never has Germany tried to annex Belgium...
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #11030 on: December 07, 2014, 07:44:45 pm »

Damn Germans, icing is tasty. >:C
* GUNINANRUNIN shakes his frosting-covered fist at Sheb.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #11031 on: December 07, 2014, 08:56:38 pm »

We got him his own cheap computer when he was 4, because he was the only person in the family who didn't have one and that wasn't working out.

I set him up with a customized desktop so that I could control what he had access to.  This included a couple links to youtube searches for his favorite characters, because he was constantly bugging his brother to let him watch videos on this computer about Mario, Iron-Man, etc.

Within a couple months, he had figured out how to look up creepypasta videos, and was watching them constantly.  Weird disturbing stories with zombie versions of MLP and Nintendo characters and stuff.  And Slenderman quickly became his new favorite thing, and still is.

This troubled me a bit... but I don't believe in censorship and I had no idea what this could lead to, so I decided to wait and see if I noticed anything really bad coming of it.  And nothing has yet.  He's just a natural born horror fan, with an impervious psyche.

Well, you did name them Grim. Seems fitting for a guy named Grim to like horror.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #11032 on: December 08, 2014, 01:29:50 pm »

Well, you did name them Grim. Seems fitting for a guy named Grim to like horror.
Oh dear. He is gonna grow up to be a RL Nathan Explosion, isnt he?
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #11033 on: December 08, 2014, 03:41:32 pm »

Spoiler: MAH NEW KITTEH (click to show/hide)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #11034 on: December 08, 2014, 04:51:08 pm »

You bought Haspen.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #11035 on: December 08, 2014, 06:38:55 pm »

Oh dear. He is gonna grow up to be a RL Nathan Explosion, isnt he?

An unfathomably wealthy musical icon with legions of fanatical followers? I wouldn't object!
We dance for the idiots
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #11036 on: December 08, 2014, 07:07:15 pm »

Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11037 on: December 08, 2014, 07:07:43 pm »

Didn't Nathan kill his parents...?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #11038 on: December 09, 2014, 12:13:55 am »

Didn't Nathan kill his parents...?

*Quick googling...*

Thankfully, no :P
We dance for the idiots
In the land of twilight

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #11039 on: December 09, 2014, 12:36:08 am »

Spoiler: Me last spring (click to show/hide)
I can't wait for spring to arrive! It's always great to see the snow melting...
(This is late march I think? Maybe April?)
Pages: 1 ... 734 735 [736] 737 738 ... 988