Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 38

Author Topic: Rysith's Semi-Bastard Mod Mafia (Game over, LASD and Vector win!)  (Read 56617 times)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rysith's Semi-Bastard Mod Mafia (Stillness again, 24 hours remain in Day 4)
« Reply #420 on: February 04, 2010, 10:00:43 pm »

Nirur:
I honestly don't know for sure why I'm in the "not good" list, but if I understand how he claimed his power worked, it was because someone in the list was scum. Either myself, or RedWarrior. Though honestly, if he was telling the truth, we'd BOTH have to be scum (assuming we're working off three scum, and Shades was town) - so I think we should lynch one of us to test it. And looking through the thread, I was reminded that I blocked RedWarrior the one night we didn't get a mafia night kill.

So Un-fosUnvote
Vote ToonymanVote Toonyman
which should be RedWarrior.

2 results:
1:Now, if he comes up scum, that means two things:
a)I'm probably going to get lynched next, which I think would actually be best since we wouldn't be at lylo yet (as far as I can tell) and at that point we got another scum, so my sacrifice was worth it.
b)The other scum has to be a godfather of some sort, or Shade lied, or his investigation was messed up somehow.

2:If he comes up town, then I know Shades was lying or wrong. This is actually the worst outcome for me, since it means that statistically, I'm still the best lynch:
a)There's unlikely (though who knows exact percentages?) to be more than one godfather assuming Shades is correct, so if Shades is sane town, I'm obvscum at that point.
b)We're at lylo (I think), and I'm probably going to get lynched.

But because of the way he's acted, I'm pretty convinced he's scum. I'm also convinced there's something wrong with Shade's investigation, but I'm fine with result 1.

So... uh, can someone confirm that my vote is actually on RedWarrior?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: February 04, 2010, 10:09:18 pm »

One down.

Vote Nirur Torir to get RedWarrior0.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: February 04, 2010, 10:20:25 pm »

Also Toony is immune to the rules atm, so votes on him may actually be votes on him.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: February 04, 2010, 10:23:52 pm »

Also Toony is immune to the rules atm, so votes on him may actually be votes on him.

No, I checked.  They're votes on me.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: February 04, 2010, 10:34:53 pm »

UnVOTE. Un-FOS.
Zai.        Zai.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: February 04, 2010, 10:35:43 pm »

Extension please.
Redwarrior: You were not on Shades' good list, and have succeeded in giving us no useful information. Additionally, I don't think a role that sows confusion as much as yours is at all useful to the town, while it's a powerful scum role.
Not even an acknowledgement that your role is scummy? The more I think about it, the more I think you're the most likely to be scum, Redwarrior. Nirur Torir

Zai, please explain why you are placing votes on Glyph.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: February 04, 2010, 10:42:58 pm »

A role designed to sow discord is better for scum. Especially when, like for me, it's town aligned.

I have no role abilities that let me leave my house. What were the claims again?

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: February 04, 2010, 10:59:01 pm »

UnvoteUnvote
Nirur TorirNirur Torir

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: February 05, 2010, 01:19:25 am »

The appointed hour has arrived (past, even), , and it is only now that you see a tablet of electrum, it silvery sides glittering as it approaches. Upon it are words, and upon these words your eyes fall like a pack of starving lions, tearing into them to rend the meaning from their sentence trees.

Here they are, that your own brains may do the same:

Signs, Signs! Signs of life, as you are reborn to activity, to running and voting, to throwing curses at those who would kill you and Death himself! Bravo, Bravo!

Now then, you'll want to know how all that voting is affecting things, won't you?

GlyphGryph [1,2]
Nirur Torir [1]
Redwarrior0 [2,1]
Vector [1,2]

Rule 5 is inactive, but Rule 4 has become active to join 1, 2, 3, and 6. No more rule violations have occured.

Then, on to questions

how many scum are left?

One fewer than there were when this all began

How did I break rule 6?

You said something you should not have

There yet live eight of you, so five votes will be required for the first day extension to be given. We currently count only four such votes. If no extension happens, there are but twelve hours before the Time of Judgment.

The meaning absorbed and beginning to be digested, you head back to your discussion.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rysith's Semi-Bastard Mod Mafia (Twelve Hours to the Fourth Judgement)
« Reply #429 on: February 05, 2010, 01:50:25 am »

GlyphGryphGlyphGryph.

LASD, you seem to have completely disappeared now that we're contemplating a lynch on your favorite lynchee.  Care to explain what you think about the proceedings?

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: February 05, 2010, 04:03:11 am »

Nirur Torir, I'm still waiting for you to say what you think about not seeing a night kill? A touchy subject maybe? And saying Shades died in strange way because of the rules doesn't explain why the mafia didn't kill.

Shades was René Magritte, scum and artist.
As there's only one Mafia down, scum was apparently Shades' group name, not an indication of him being Mafia. Sooo, it might be his ability looked for scum, not Mafia.

Still, I think Redwarrior0 is pretty suspicious, but my scales are tipping towards Nirur. Especially if he doesn't start answering questions and keeps adding fuel to bandwagons.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: February 05, 2010, 04:29:58 am »

I approve strongly of this game. And everything about it.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: February 05, 2010, 05:50:32 am »

All things considered, i'm going to go with Redwarrior0, Redwarrior0, after some serious thought, his ability to mess with the rules is nagging at me.

Dunno about Nirur, he appears to have just flat out vanished.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: February 05, 2010, 09:19:41 am »

Nirur Torir, I'm still waiting for you to say what you think about not seeing a night kill? A touchy subject maybe? And saying Shades died in strange way because of the rules doesn't explain why the mafia didn't kill.
Please check the first post next time, before accusing me with lies. Thank you.

Apostolic Nihilist Lynched Day 3, Paul Dirac
Shades Killed Night 3, Rene Magritte

Dunno about Nirur, he appears to have just flat out vanished.
I've placed my vote, and I respond when called. My last post was roughly 12 hours ago.

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: February 05, 2010, 10:32:39 am »

The Time of Judgement has arrived for the fourth time, and your choice is clear:

GlyphGryph [1,2]
Nirur Torir [1]
LASD [1,1]
Redwarrior0 [4,2]
Vector [0,2]

With only Rule 5 inactive, you have chosen Redwarrior0.

The day snaps into night, complete darkness enveloping everything as you hear Redwarrior0 scream

With his death, we can reveal that he was Kurt Godel. As several times previously, we believe that most of you will... not be pleased by his passing.

The night is now upon you, do what it is you will.

===============
Redwarrior0 was Kurt Godel, innocent and mathematician.
Night actions have 24 hours to be sent in.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 38