Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: Twilight "Vampires"  (Read 30673 times)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight "Vampires"
« Reply #270 on: August 19, 2010, 05:59:27 am »

Now, does it make sense that an "undead" creature can impregnate someone?  No, I'll give you that

I think If I remember correctly even the book said it was impossible. But Bella Swan has proven that she can ignore all the rules.
Yah, you are right the book said that is impossible like vampire. But Bella prove that she broke the rules or said ignore it.

This has to be the most sophisticated spambot I've ever seen.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 19, 2010, 08:33:32 am »

Could this spam bot be considered... "hord core"?
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 19, 2010, 12:03:22 pm »

Lol, I think the spambot looks for anything labeled twilight, generates a sentence from a previous one, and looks for hot words like "Bella" and "vampire". Spambots have reached the intelligence level of stupid people :P
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 19, 2010, 12:59:01 pm »

Lol, I think the spambot looks for anything labeled twilight, generates a sentence from a previous one, and looks for hot words like "Bella" and "vampire". Spambots have reached the intelligence level of stupid people :P
Uh oh, they are beginning to pass the sub-human turing test: indistinguishable from a blithering idiot!

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 19, 2010, 01:14:38 pm »

Oh my god, they're made a spam bot smarter than 4chan!

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

lumin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 19, 2010, 01:19:08 pm »

But, seriously, is there anyone else who hates this book series? Poorly written Mormonist junk

I don't really like the Twilight series either, but what do you mean by "poorly written Mormonist junk"?  I am a Mormon myself, so I'd be curious to know why you say this.

PS: Thanks Spambot!

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 19, 2010, 01:31:23 pm »

You're never going to get an answer. Vahan got banned so hard his account got deleted.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 19, 2010, 04:11:54 pm »

IIRC, Stephanie Mayer is a Mormon.

And someone, I think from here actually, mentioned meeting her once without knowing it and got a Mormon vibe from her.

Besides, Twilight is based on stereotypical Mormon repressed sexuality; they wanna bone soooooo bad but don't and find alternative ways to find relief AND feel pure at the same time.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

GaelicVigil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 19, 2010, 04:51:21 pm »

Have bots been getting worse lately, or is it just me?

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #279 on: August 19, 2010, 07:12:04 pm »

I banned the bot...  it looks like the resurrected thread's not going to shamble off to a good place, so I'm locking it.  And yeah, Vahan aka Pathos has been banned.

edit: Bot frequency has increased a bit, I think, yeah.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]