Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 319 320 [321] 322 323 ... 444

Author Topic: Games Threshold Discussion and List  (Read 611106 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
Re: Games Threshold Discussion and List
« Reply #4800 on: February 18, 2014, 01:08:29 pm »

Mephansteras, are you still taking a look at the setups people send you and helping balance them?  I want to get another experienced player's input.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #4801 on: February 18, 2014, 01:26:22 pm »

Mephansteras, are you still taking a look at the setups people send you and helping balance them?  I want to get another experienced player's input.

Sure
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4802 on: February 19, 2014, 11:38:12 pm »

Mephansteras, the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly is now in play.

Barring any unusual circumstances, The Greatest Battle of Orbfalls should enter signups towards the end of next week.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4803 on: February 21, 2014, 10:43:29 pm »

What with Iron Diadem on temporary hold, are there any objections to my opening The Greatest Battle of Orbfalls for signups sooner than anticipated?  I would still wait until a game ended to start, or until we got further confirmation of the status of Diadem.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #4804 on: February 24, 2014, 03:29:30 am »

Beginner's Mafia XLIV is complete and Beginner's Mafia XLV is now in signups.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4805 on: February 24, 2014, 10:05:40 am »

Would anyone object if I ran a BYOR at a later date?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4806 on: February 24, 2014, 10:10:04 am »

I wouldn't object. I'm not saying I'd necessarily play it, but I wouldn't object.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4807 on: February 24, 2014, 04:20:14 pm »

What with Iron Diadem on temporary hold, are there any objections to my opening The Greatest Battle of Orbfalls for signups sooner than anticipated?  I would still wait until a game ended to start, or until we got further confirmation of the status of Diadem.

Yeah, in case anyone was wondering I was just diagnosed with low iron and a deficiency in vitamin D, for which I'm now being treated.  Diadem's not going away; it's my next priority after getting this boxes of books all over my room in order and my next bit of poetry translation work done (that's also been on hold for two weeks).
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4808 on: February 24, 2014, 05:46:16 pm »

Yeah, in case anyone was wondering I was just diagnosed with low iron and a deficiency in vitamin D, for which I'm now being treated.  Diadem's not going away; it's my next priority after getting this boxes of books all over my room in order and my next bit of poetry translation work done (that's also been on hold for two weeks).
Well, it's good you're now getting treated for it, and fortunate it wasn't anything more serious.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4809 on: February 24, 2014, 09:32:33 pm »

Do you think Iron Diadem will start up within a week or so? Because if not I'm going to throw up a forum game.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4810 on: February 24, 2014, 09:38:44 pm »

Do you think Iron Diadem will start up within a week or so? Because if not I'm going to throw up a forum game.
We already have two games active other than Diadem and one in signups, with two more waiting to enter.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4811 on: February 24, 2014, 09:40:04 pm »

Would anyone object if I ran a BYOR at a later date?

I am always up for a BYOR. Should I send you my role now or later? Because I've been sitting on this since the last BYOR was on day 2.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4812 on: February 24, 2014, 09:40:18 pm »

Not a mafia game.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4813 on: February 24, 2014, 09:40:48 pm »

Yes, I do.  I actually can't quite describe just how much better I'm feeling now that I'm on supplements and a different diet, and spending at least an hour outside in the sun every day.  Still oversleeping, but at least I'm not spending the whole day in a haze.  This has been the first day of actual work I've been able to put in for a while, so it shouldn't be much longer even if I don't get any better than I am right now.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4814 on: February 24, 2014, 10:04:14 pm »

yeyy  :)
Pages: 1 ... 319 320 [321] 322 323 ... 444