Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Dr Mcninja - Or the thread on how awesome a comic named "TAO - Dr mcninja" is.  (Read 17955 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

He's throwing things like a ninja, he's dressed in a ninja's clothes. And the reason he's not allowed to leave while Dr. McNinja can is because he doesn't have ninja stealth. I feel like he has a decent motivation.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

Is there a hidden message in that?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile

Yay, more Dr. McNinja! I love when I see this thread and I have nothing to do because then it's ninja time. Certain other awesome webcomics I will have to devote a whole day(s) to catching up to someday but Dr. McNinja takes a more leisurely pace which is more than acceptable; I would say perfectly wonderful. My hat's off to you guys. I've been saying that a lot lately but that's because it's well deserved all around.
FINISHED original composition:
https://app.box.com/s/jq526ppvri67astrc23bwvgrkxaicedj

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:
https://www.box.com/s/s3oba05kh8mfi3sorjm0 <-zguit

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

It's highly possible Chuck is just an idiot. Also the "you told me to be here" might mean Chuck has actually been going out in disguise or something.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

I thought it might be time/parallel universe disorientation or something.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

King Radical is now the good guy! He brought pizza to the universe! All hail King Radical!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I wonder what King Radical's mysterious ulterior motive is. He's been trapped here for centuries, trying as hard to make everything radical but failing. Maybe he's trying to utilize the portal and bring the rad from his world into McNinja's world?

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Perhaps. But honestly, I think Radical is just looking in the wrong places for the "radical" in Dr. McNinja's universe. There's a hell of a lot of radical things that already exist, including the Dracula, zombies, ninjas, more ninjas, pirates, and the Doctor himself. Not to mention all that sappy crap like love and caring and shit.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Dubstep quartet. I don't know how he thinks of all these ideas but I love them.

Also Old McNinja looks like a badass.

DJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Seriously. Dubstep. Quartet. Can it even get any awesomer?
Urist, President has immigrated to your fortress!
Urist, President mandates the Dwarven Bill of Rights.

Cue magma.
Ah, the Magma Carta...

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dubstep quartet. I don't know how he thinks of all these ideas but I love them.

He actually explains this one in the mouseover text.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

It got awesomer.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile

PG 95: That's actually a pretty reasonable presumption.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

It's phrased like he's talking about a fire detector or something. That's the world this comic is in. Where people talk about their zombie detectors malfunctioning just like they would their fire detectors.

Also giant city-sized ghost robot, ASSEMBLE!

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I wonder what King Radical's mysterious ulterior motive is. He's been trapped here for centuries, trying as hard to make everything radical but failing. Maybe he's trying to utilize the portal and bring the rad from his world into McNinja's world?

I'm just short of 100% certain that he's trying to turn McNinja world into Radical world v2.0 at this point. Or at least just a piece of it.
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9