Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 50

Author Topic: BYOR Mafia 2 (Game Over: Town Wins!)  (Read 51908 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR Mafia 2 (Day 4: Left Alone?)
« Reply #585 on: December 30, 2009, 05:30:14 pm »

I think he's just scum, myself.  Same goes for Archangel.

Day shortening.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR Mafia 2 (Day 4: Left Alone?)
« Reply #586 on: December 31, 2009, 12:34:09 am »

Vote Count

Archangel - screw it (enough)

Archangel steps forward. He speaks two words: "No fear."

A bright flash and he's gone. I suppose that's just how it is when you're the Last of the True Believers. You see a few strangers drinking Kool-aid off to the side, but you feel that no one important was left in this Cult.

It is now Night.

Last of the True Believers
You’re either talking about a song or are forcing me to make something else… Oh well.

You are the Last of the True Believers. Each Night, you can spread the word. You can choose someone to join your ranks. However, if you die, all of your followers die. You cannot recruit anyone in the mafia. You win when there are only Cult left.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR Mafia 2 (Night 4: Cult of Personality)
« Reply #587 on: January 04, 2010, 11:04:59 pm »

You wake up in the morning with nightmares involving loud laughter. They keep you all up at night, and in the morning, you're all somewhat relieved that the source is gone.

Of course, seeing as the source was town-aligned, you feel pretty upset that Leafsnail left you.

As well, ExKirby seems to have walked out of the game itself. Some might say he was MODKILLED!

It is now Day.

Survivors:
Pandarsenic
SirBayer
Zai
Vector
Mr.Person
Org

Tsuruya
Giggly schoolgirl? You’re pushing it now.

You are Tsuruya. As a giggly schoolgirl, you laugh when anyone visits you during the Night. This laughter is heard by everyone in the morning.

Invincible Vig
You are an Invincible Vig… Did you mean a Vigorish? Why of course you did!

As an Invincible Vigorish, your ability cannot be stopped through any means. Each Night, you are able to apply a tax on a player’s action. You will receive any information that that player receives.

LOL, jk, you really have a Revive! But you don't know that! But you can be blocked :P
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 11:13:06 pm by webadict »

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR Mafia 2 (Day 5: 6 Players... 1 Modkill)
« Reply #588 on: January 05, 2010, 06:49:00 am »

How many scum are left?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: January 05, 2010, 09:51:31 am »

How many scum are left?
At least 1.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: January 05, 2010, 12:03:25 pm »

Hahahaha!  I WAS KILLED!  HILARIOUS NYAHAHAHAHA~~

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: January 05, 2010, 04:46:28 pm »

You are teh funniest evar.

I dont understand how Leafsnail's ability does anything

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: January 05, 2010, 05:17:03 pm »

You are teh funniest evar.

I dont understand how Leafsnail's ability does anything

If a cop investigated Leafsnail n1, we would of heard giggling.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: January 05, 2010, 05:46:42 pm »

ohhhhhhh

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: January 05, 2010, 09:54:30 pm »

Well, no reason to let this die.

Zai didn't vote off the claimed scum, why is that?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: January 05, 2010, 10:15:20 pm »

Well, no reason to let this die.

Zai didn't vote off the claimed scum, why is that?
For one thing, it wasn't necessary; he was going to be lynched. I didn't want EK in his coma to continue on without a replacement, which I didn't think one would come forward. But then last night Web modkilled him, so...yeah. Problem solved.

Can anyone remind me why Pandar is not scum? I seem to recall Archangel saying that, when he tried to recruit Pandar, he only got a result of "he scum you no can do that". So...why isn't he scum? I can't remember and don't have enough time to look back right now. Maybe tomorrow if nobody answers before then.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: January 06, 2010, 12:33:38 am »

Yeah, I mostly hear him trying to worm out of things by thinking up increasingly ridiculous fakeclaims.

Pandarsenic.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: January 06, 2010, 12:34:08 am »

Though perhaps we should nolynch, since we might well be running into Mylo.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: January 06, 2010, 11:47:51 am »

So Vector's completely right, which disturbs me, because every time I agree with him bad things happen. Every damn time he's subtlescum.

But seeing as Panda has sounded like a covering-his-ass son-of-a-gun this entire damn time, I'm gonna have to throw my vote on him too. Pandarsenic. Why aren't you scum? explaaaaaaaain

Also, for the moment, Vector, why is it so damn suspicious that you're thinking along the same lines as I do? I don't trust you any more.

And we haven't killed any scum yet, right...?
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: January 06, 2010, 12:04:28 pm »

So Vector's completely right, which disturbs me, because every time I agree with him bad things happen. Every damn time he's subtlescum.

[...]

Also, for the moment, Vector, why is it so damn suspicious that you're thinking along the same lines as I do? I don't trust you any more.

And we haven't killed any scum yet, right...?

We killed bulborish, who was scum.  My current guess is a 2-man scumteam + cult, though it might actually have been 3-man... in which case we should no-lynch.

I imagine it's suspicious that I'm thinking along the same lines as you because you're so easy to buddy up to and direct.  You seem to follow those who are aggressive and self-confident, which generally describes me as both town and scum.  This means that we often find ourselves "thinking similarly."

Anyway, I'm town.  If you have any real accusations, bring it.

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 50