Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 294580 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Save it until lylo, since the mafia don't seem afraid of it or else they'd kill you already while you were still blocked. 

If you want, you could always check out Meph who's already claimed or anyone else if we send them to L-1 then find a claim that keeps us from lynching them.

... Did you just tell me to save my power until lylo?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Save it until lylo, since the mafia don't seem afraid of it or else they'd kill you already while you were still blocked. 

If you want, you could always check out Meph who's already claimed or anyone else if we send them to L-1 then find a claim that keeps us from lynching them.

... Did you just tell me to save my power until lylo?

I thought we went over this.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

You can fire it just before lylo.  If you're paranoid, we could MC just before then if you really want to go there.

My better suggestion is the other: check on someone who claims when we scumhunt them.

Beats the pants off of "tell the scum who the strongest roles are and hope you spot one that is both highly scummy AND lying"

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You can fire it just before lylo.  If you're paranoid, we could MC just before then if you really want to go there.

My better suggestion is the other: check on someone who claims when we scumhunt them.

Beats the pants off of "tell the scum who the strongest roles are and hope you spot one that is both highly scummy AND lying"

Oh no. See, that's not my problem. Why should I save it for lylo instead of, say, tomorrow?

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

I KNEW IT!

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile

So, guys, I'll confess I haven't been doing much scumhunting, but I've had a thought. (Amazing!)

Regarding Meph and Dak, there are a few possibilities.

IF Meph is Scum: Dak is completely unpredictable still. That's completely useless. He could be either protecting a buddy or trying to implicate a townie in the long run. He could even be buddying with Dak.

IF Meph is Town: Dak is almost certainly town as well. Meph could be a wrong-answer variant or whatever the hell, but it's far less likely.

We can confirm two separate players in one move if you'll just acknowledge that I am, in fact, Chuck Norris, the role. I mean... I guess I could still be scum, but someone entirely different can confirm that, if there's a cop. Etc., etc.

I could also kill Meph, but that seems less useful.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm not sure I agree, Webby.

I apologize for not being more useful, but it's bedtime. One last thing before I go, I'll finish my roleclaim properly, though I've practically already done so. I'm a Nuclear Rocket Surgeon, so I can SCIENCE the crap out of people. If they're poisoned, they won't die; if they're attacked, they won't die. If, however, neither of those are true, they are roleblocked from radiation poisoning the next day. So it's a bit of a negative if I miss.

So, guys, I'll confess I haven't been doing much scumhunting, but I've had a thought. (Amazing!)

IF Meph is Scum: Dak is completely unpredictable still. That's completely useless. He could be either protecting a buddy or trying to implicate a townie in the long run. He could even be buddying with Dak.

IF Meph is Town: Dak is almost certainly town as well. Meph could be a wrong-answer variant or whatever the hell, but it's far less likely.

We can confirm two separate players in one move if you'll just acknowledge that I am, in fact, Chuck Norris, the role. I mean... I guess I could still be scum, but someone entirely different can confirm that, if there's a cop. Etc., etc.

Good lord, you're such a moron.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

Bayer, I'm modkilling you in all my games the next time I see "Chuck Norris" mentioned by you anywhere.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile

unvote webadict- I can't spend all my time on lynching him.
Paraphrasing SirBayer..."I am Nuclear Rocket Surgeon" (claimed day 1 if I recall? survives two nights with doc claim) sets up a confirm/lynch chain? "I am Chuck Norris" "Investigate me"

y'know, SirBayer, I do still feel like others are still scummy, but you -in one post- reveal that you're lying about your role, that one guy flipping town "makes another likely town" and ask for a cop to confirm you.

Bayer, I'm modkilling you in all my games the next time I see "Chuck Norris" mentioned by you anywhere.
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile

unvote ToonyMan

Really, SirBayer? Lying about your role? Not wise. Not wise at all. Now it's hard for us to tell what you're doing, but Lynch All Liars is actually a pretty good policy for catching scum. Town has little incentive to lie, but scum has quite a lot.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

@Pandarsenic

If you dislike the "Chuck Noris" bit, don't blame him. 

In fact, just about all of the behavior in KWN:DE can be put on my feet.
I KNEW IT!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

No, he does this shit when we talk on AIM too. I'm so sick of Chuck Norris.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

O.o

I KNEW IT!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

Exactly.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh no, you've started digging, so you're going to keep talking and slipping down that little slope of ice you're on. I don't want quotes from you, I want WORDS!

Please answer using complete logical sense the question I had previously requested you answer. This is starting to get interesting!

Go suck a lemon.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 151