Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7245 7246 [7247] 7248 7249 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9500113 times)

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #108690 on: October 31, 2016, 10:54:20 am »

Fucking dreams fuck off and stop screwing with my carefully made-up and balanced status quo.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #108691 on: October 31, 2016, 11:27:06 am »

I don't even know anymore...

I really wish I had someone to talk to, physically. Just a single person. The isolation is killing me slowly.
There's so little time left, and now I'm squandering it again feeling sorry for myself.

I'd post "me too thanks" but that wouldn't really contribute anything.

So instead I'll say it fucking sucks being extroverted and having social anxiety. Add to that the constant depression and anxiety and envy about people doing things. The fucking envy is the worst part, because that immediately leads into me feeling like shit for not having anything like that. For never having anything like that. Just one goddamn friend is all I want.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 01:43:13 pm by ECrownofFire »

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #108692 on: October 31, 2016, 12:10:09 pm »

Fucking dreams fuck off and stop screwing with my carefully made-up and balanced status quo.

Dreams are shitty. There should definitely some form of dream-ninjitsu training classes. Though I actually think there is a thing where you try to 'reprogram' the content of your dreams to take control of them.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #108693 on: October 31, 2016, 12:11:34 pm »

Lucid dreaming is even worse. I can't trust myself if everything is permitted.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108694 on: October 31, 2016, 12:46:06 pm »

Lucid dreaming is awesome, though.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108695 on: October 31, 2016, 01:35:14 pm »

RIP mainiac. :'(  ;__;7

Wait, he got banned?  :(

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #108696 on: October 31, 2016, 01:45:25 pm »

The only control i ever have over my dreams is that i might dream about a game i've been playing all day.

:v

On the plus side, this also means that nightmares are few and far between. On the minus side, it means they can come out of fucking nowhere.
Anyways, actual sads: I'm sick. Boo hoo. Besides the obvious physical discomfort of this, i'm also bored out of my goddamn mind because i don't have the energy to play any games, typing hurts my arms (... whoops), i have no fartsy drive right now, and i can't go to sleep because it'd fuck up my precariously balanced sleep rhythm. I'm about 10 weeks into my stay in folk high school (good fucking lord it has gone by too quickly) where i have to wake up at 7:15am every day (plus an hour or two during the weekends), and it still hasn't stabilized at anything healthy. Going to bed too early or taking a long mid-day nap would just further fuck me up, because a long sleep would make me able to stay awake longer and thus shift my sleeping further forward the next day. UGH. Do i really have to resign myself to being tired for the rest of my life? >.>
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #108697 on: October 31, 2016, 01:53:02 pm »

Dreams are shitty. There should definitely some form of dream-ninjitsu training classes. Though I actually think there is a thing where you try to 'reprogram' the content of your dreams to take control of them.

I never actually remember my dreams. If I do it's always some random thing. I fly around in basically every dream I do remember though.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108698 on: October 31, 2016, 01:58:07 pm »

Also: this fucking song. It's by a punk band with a transgender singer so she wrote an album about trans stuff called "Transgender Dysphoria Blues". These lyrics are incredibly painful to listen to and I hate it and I'm going to listen to it again and again.

If you're looking for something in the same subject, but more positive, might I recommend Christine and the Queens? Some songs benefit from understanding French, but there's lots of dual language songs.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108699 on: October 31, 2016, 07:27:38 pm »

Tonight is Halloween. I'm not happy about it.

Not because I'm not celebrating it.
Not because I haven't gotten to enjoy Halloween in years.
Not even because I don't have any friends to invite me to parties.

I'm sad because I go to bed in about an hour, and there will likely be noisemakers and trick-or-treaters for several hours tonight while I try to sleep ;~;
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #108700 on: October 31, 2016, 09:01:51 pm »

Tonight is Halloween. I'm not happy about it.

Not because I'm not celebrating it.
Not because I haven't gotten to enjoy Halloween in years.
Not even because I don't have any friends to invite me to parties.

I'm sad because I go to bed in about an hour, and there will likely be noisemakers and trick-or-treaters for several hours tonight while I try to sleep ;~;

An excellent time to cultivate that gun wielding madman vibe. If anyone reports you, you say "Halloween, totes fake."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #108701 on: October 31, 2016, 09:03:32 pm »

I've had a couple really weird dreams. The most memorable of which, I woke up as the person I had been in the dream, rather than myself. Given that his world was rather different than ours, he was very confused and disoriented for all of half a second before I came back.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Dozebôm Lolumzalěs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #108702 on: October 31, 2016, 09:24:03 pm »

That happens a lot with me. A bit startling, but it doesn't cause any problems. I'm still myself.

...I think...
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108703 on: October 31, 2016, 11:23:30 pm »

...Nonspecific general downcast feelings suck.

I should sleep, I suppose.  That's probably enough.  I'll try to get some responses out in the morning.  I've kind of been neglecting this thread today :(.

Sorry.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 11:28:30 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #108704 on: November 01, 2016, 12:16:19 am »

You have your own problems. Don't feel obligated to help everyone if you need to rest a little while.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com
Pages: 1 ... 7245 7246 [7247] 7248 7249 ... 8168