Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7005 7006 [7007] 7008 7009 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9427900 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #105090 on: May 23, 2016, 04:34:54 pm »

That's shitty Caroline, I've had some similar expiriences with those dreams, tho they weren't strictly about people (well they were, but the source of anxiety was me and not them). Not much I can offer as advice except to keep truckin' because it will pass, sooner or later, you'll be on your own, free as a bird, and then you won't have to worry about crap like that, and hopefully you wont.

Personal sad is that I've been somewhat crap for the past several days, I'm not exactly sure what caused it because it keeps changing and shifting with time, but the crappy feeling persists and aside from some brief high times it's just this meandering collection of ehhhh that I can't exactly fight because it's so shapeless and formless that I have no idea where to start tackling it. I realise this may not make much sense, but that's pretty much how I'm feeling right now, a complete mess that can't figure out much of anything, let alone function properly.

ehhhhhh
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #105091 on: May 23, 2016, 05:36:24 pm »

everything is making me feel like nobody could be attracted to me.

i think i have a crush on some girl again. except, after talking with her a couple times, i feel like i have absolutely no chance. all i can do is keep talking to her when i get the opportunity, which has never worked. i dont even know how to flirt. why did i even let myself get into this shit again.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #105092 on: May 23, 2016, 06:28:31 pm »

Eh, probably a better situation than me. I'm always being accused of flirting, even though I feel incredibly distant from everyone and alone, even when I'm with a big group of people. Doesn't help that my "friends" are like their own little family, and I'm just the awkward cousin that tags along because they want to be included.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #105093 on: May 23, 2016, 07:55:02 pm »

My mother's best friend died.

He... he was a great man. So full of livelihood and energy... he had humor and friendship at the ready around the clock. He... he was such a wonderful person! A friend among friends! A man among men! I knew him better than some of my actual family members! Why, damn it, why? Why did you have to go?! Oh, oh god, why?

I-I'll never forget you. Rest in peace, ******.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #105094 on: May 23, 2016, 07:57:41 pm »

Trust me, death is the hardest thing to understand. It seems to take away the greatest people at the worst times, and never take away those people that continiously ruin everything until you actually enjoy being around them. Death is cruel, and life is harsh.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105095 on: May 23, 2016, 10:34:20 pm »

*hugs Caroline*
I don't have much advice to offer here.
But my PM box is open if you want.
I'll try to help.

That goes for everybody.

*hugs Jopax*
Try and write it down.  Fix it, make it a concrete thing, then blow it to bits.

*hugs miauw*
You're wrong about nobody being attracted to you.  I'm not them, but I am 100% sure there is somebody out there who will like you.  And you do have a chance.

*hugs chaotic skies*
I hope things get better.

*hugs Tawa*
I...Don't know what to say.  I'm sorry.  I'm sorry for your loss, and I'm sorry I don't really know how to help you through it.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dozebôm Lolumzalės

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #105096 on: May 24, 2016, 04:46:27 pm »

Wow, two sads I can relate to. In a strangely self-contradictory way.

1. The person who was called prepubertyitetical (some kind of sky? cs? koss?): I don't think I'm completely aromantic, but I'm definitely asexual and somewhat minimalgender. (Not agender, but only slightly so.) Both of those have even made me think that I'm "less mature". (Not in any sense regarding things like responsibility and such, but just in growth and development.) I'm not sure how I don't have the same problems you do, but I just ignore it when I feel down about it. I also find ways of smugly thinking "heh, I'm unburdened by sexual attraction and gender. lol poor other people." (Not that I normally think that, but it's good for a laugh.) I might have the benefit of being somewhat younger than you, however, and also a supportive family.

I may be asexual and minimalgender, but (as I've stated) I'm not sure if I am attracted nonsexually to people. Part of the evidence toward me being at least slightly romantic is that I have a crush on somebody. Part of the evidence against me being romantic is that I have had "a crush" since I was in fifth grade. (how do i even know it is a crush)

2. To the person with a crush (miauw?): I feel you, bro. *joins hug* Is she a good friend of yours? If she's not, I've been told that it's actually easier to be in a relationship with someone if they're already a good friend. Try hanging out more? (but ignore if you like, this is coming from someone with no experience with crush-asking-out)
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #105097 on: May 24, 2016, 07:48:56 pm »

Shitty neighbors have been moving out.  So we thought we were in the clear.

Today we get 30 days notice to vacate.  Our landlord says he's selling his house, and wants to move in here.

Never a fucking break.  I don't see other people's lives dominated by perpetual crisis.  Fuck.  I just want life to settle into a routine for a while so I can fucking recuperate, but that's something I haven't experienced in a couple years.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105098 on: May 24, 2016, 08:10:48 pm »

*hugs SalmonGod*

I wish I could help more than just...Sending words, but unfortunately I'm just not able to do any more and I'm sad that I can't.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #105099 on: May 24, 2016, 10:18:41 pm »

I have a love/hate relationship with this song. It's exactly what I want to have, and I'd give up everything to get it. It also reminds me of all the effort and time and feelings of a girl I wasted because I'm too damn nervous.

EDIT: I'd love to learn to dance or take dance classes. But my dad has $14 after bills and child support to my mother, and I'm not sure how my mother would react. That's not even touching the fact that even asking for dance classes makes me feel like I might throw up. Fuck anxiety, and fuck society. This dumb "Oh, you've got to be manly" shit is getting to me, and it's starting to piss me off.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 11:05:16 pm by chaotic skies »

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #105100 on: May 25, 2016, 12:01:13 am »

Well, just probably ruined one of my best, and first proper online friendships, bc I was in a good mood, and became selfish.

Hooray.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #105101 on: May 25, 2016, 12:29:32 am »

Whelp. My little sister is getting surgery for an infected knee thing and my parents still made her play soccer after she got hit in the infected knee by a soccer ball and it started oozing. She still had to finish the game. She still had to play her other game the next day. She's still in elementary school.

Also I got medication, which has a side effect of reducing blood pressure. I had a low blood pressure when getting it (110/70) so I was told to check it today to see it if was under 100. 148/80, and that's lowered from the medication. So that's probably unhealthy. And my eyes ache and my whole body hurts and apparently some of my organs have stopped working so I need to get more synthetic hormones to fix that. It's great.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 12:32:57 am by Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum »

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #105102 on: May 25, 2016, 12:32:13 am »

Sounds painful and dangerous. Please don't die, that wouldn't be very good. I don't like it when people die, especially people who seem cool :'(

DeKaFu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #105103 on: May 25, 2016, 12:39:28 am »

In other news: Yuko Mizutani has died. While I only recognize one character she's voiced(Sora from Digimon - and probably not the English version I used to watch), for some reason this really saddens me.

What?? D: (I'm late but just saw this)
All the Digimon people are dropping off... First Wada Kouji and now this.

All the Digimon characters got at least one image song in the Japanese version, so here's one she sang (Sora's).

...Yeah, this is getting me down.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #105104 on: May 25, 2016, 12:45:30 am »

parents still made her play soccer
What the hell

online friendships, Hooray.
Everyone makes mistakes

don't underestimate the power of apologies
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.
Pages: 1 ... 7005 7006 [7007] 7008 7009 ... 8167