Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5346 5347 [5348] 5349 5350 ... 8166

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9411201 times)

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #80205 on: August 24, 2014, 10:35:09 pm »

My dad tells me to ignore her. He says that for as long as he's known her, everything she does has been about controlling people. He's also joked that when I do get a girlfriend, I shouldn't bring her to my mom because my mom would eat her alive. Given that my mom has metaphorically chased away girls that got close to me, I wouldn't be surprised if that turned out to be true.

She really does not like gay people. No idea why.
i think the word your looking for is emotionally unless you mean you havent bothered pursuing relationships because you know she would ruin them and even then i dont think thats the right word

when my mother started going crazy i started at angry but then i just got sad but i have wrapped back round to anger now
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 10:37:35 pm by tuypo1 »
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80206 on: August 24, 2014, 10:39:54 pm »

No I mean that a girl once came up to me and my mother started talking at her until she became uncomfortable and left. Didn't even allow me to say so much as 'hi' to the girl.

I've never asked a girl out or even dated or anything like that.

I think that my dad is a better parent, though he worries far too much about everything.

I don't think I'll ever understand my mother, but a lot of it seems to be hypocrisy and a want to control others.

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80207 on: August 24, 2014, 10:43:55 pm »

No I mean that a girl once came up to me and my mother started talking at her until she became uncomfortable and left. Didn't even allow me to say so much as 'hi' to the girl.

I've never asked a girl out or even dated or anything like that.

I think that my dad is a better parent, though he worries far too much about everything.

I don't think I'll ever understand my mother, but a lot of it seems to be hypocrisy and a want to control others.
hm im not sure what the right word is then also you really need to get away from that woman she makes my mother look sane in comparison

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #80208 on: August 24, 2014, 10:44:49 pm »

I wish my problem is that I can't talk to girls instead of being a freak of nature.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #80209 on: August 24, 2014, 10:45:23 pm »

I wish my problem is that I can't talk to girls instead of being a freak of nature.
You aren't a freak of nature and you pretty much can talk to girls. :P

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80210 on: August 24, 2014, 10:47:08 pm »

how on earth are you a freak of nature

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #80211 on: August 24, 2014, 10:47:45 pm »

From how you've described your dad, Blackflyme, I don't know how he stayed with your mom long enough to marry her and/or have you. Would think her craziness would drive his constant worry into overdrive and drive him away long before the relationship went anywhere.

Couples are weird.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #80212 on: August 24, 2014, 10:49:38 pm »

I know I can talk to girls Tiruin, my problem is just that I don't like girls and the gender I'm attracted to don't like me.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80213 on: August 24, 2014, 10:50:55 pm »

I know I can talk to girls Tiruin, my problem is just that I don't like girls and the gender I'm attracted to don't like me.
then find other freaks of nature all the crazy people flock to bay12 where do the homosexuals go

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #80214 on: August 24, 2014, 10:52:30 pm »

I'm not good enough for them sadly.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #80215 on: August 24, 2014, 10:55:07 pm »

then find other freaks of nature all the crazy people flock to bay12 where do the homosexuals go
Still Bay12 actually, just tis not as obvious as it was a year ago.
It's FEF, not FEOF

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #80216 on: August 24, 2014, 10:57:30 pm »

It's because you turned us off in the RAW since we can't be used for reproduction.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #80217 on: August 24, 2014, 10:59:19 pm »

Not everyone though :o
And maybe, given the stuffs you've said...lately, perhaps leave the focus on that detail for later on in life--expand the viewpoint and all! :O
Unless you're focusing on your current vicinity. Try not to judge as-is though, or there'd be little that would truly satisfy, in that case.

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80218 on: August 24, 2014, 11:02:54 pm »

Still Bay12 actually, just tis not as obvious as it was a year ago.
i was quite amazed by just how many asexual people we apparently have i imagine the heterosexuals were probably less likely to participate in the polls but holy shit it was a lot of asexuals (sometimes i wish i was asexual much less drama in your life that way)

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #80219 on: August 24, 2014, 11:07:23 pm »

It's not like I dislike you or anything, baka.
*badum tish*
"
Not everyone though :o
And maybe, given the stuffs you've said...lately, perhaps leave the focus on that detail for later on in life--expand the viewpoint and all! :O
Unless you're focusing on your current vicinity. Try not to judge as-is though, or there'd be little that would truly satisfy, in that case.
This. ^^
Pages: 1 ... 5346 5347 [5348] 5349 5350 ... 8166