Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4392 4393 [4394] 4395 4396 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9420119 times)

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #65895 on: September 23, 2013, 03:25:51 pm »

Was it Uncle Ray's?
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #65896 on: September 23, 2013, 03:29:55 pm »

No.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65897 on: September 23, 2013, 06:26:13 pm »

-snip-
100% agreed with this. Sometimes science is just cool, you know? It doesn't have to do anything practical, that's just a nice bonus down the line.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65898 on: September 23, 2013, 08:51:33 pm »

So tired =[  I keep thinking "I don't have energy to do anything but watch TV today". . .
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65899 on: September 23, 2013, 09:30:49 pm »

So tired =[  I keep thinking "I don't have energy to do anything but watch TV today". . .
... This is pretty much exactly what my day was like today... Except with rather dull youtube videos instead of TV.

At least you've got an excuse, I just had a sort of bad night's sleep.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65900 on: September 23, 2013, 09:36:43 pm »

Yeah. . . I should probably go clean.  I don't think I'm going to bother with dinner tonight.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65901 on: September 23, 2013, 09:48:31 pm »

Well, I just finished a 60-hour project that took all of my spare time for the past week and a half yesterday, which is the source of my beat-ness.

Also, I'm having heart palpitations, which sucks.  Anyway, I've been home for about an hour, so I guess it's time to go get to work.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65902 on: September 23, 2013, 10:04:23 pm »

Well, I just finished a 60-hour project that took all of my spare time for the past week and a half yesterday, which is the source of my beat-ness.

Also, I'm having heart palpitations, which sucks.  Anyway, I've been home for about an hour, so I guess it's time to go get to work.
I envy your productivity.

Hugs and yerk's to you.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #65903 on: September 23, 2013, 10:12:00 pm »

I wish I had that energy..to at least be awake >_>

Collapsing due to exhaustion isn't cool.

Yay me. <_<

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #65904 on: September 23, 2013, 11:06:15 pm »

Having one of those nights where I'm just constantly bombarding myself with unintentional thoughts of all the countless screwups, mistakes, regrets, and failures my brain can remember. Pretty much one long reminder of why I loathe myself and how I'm consistently a negative, lonely failure who strives to distract himself with video games and petty little half-finished projects and goals.

Best part is I probably have at least another half-century or so--probably more, assuming healthcare and technologies improve as time passes--to live with myself as a constant companion who I couldn't get rid of if I tried.

Wheeeeeeangstamirighteeeeeeee.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65905 on: September 23, 2013, 11:50:41 pm »

Sad Thread Peeps, you need to take better care of yourselves.

Mr Space Cat, try to extend yourself the same forgiveness you would offer other people. It's only fair.

Vector, eat something and take the evening off if you feel a need for it. You've been stressed and working hard! Similar goes for you, Tiruin; running yourself ragged is only going to hurt your performance and efficiency. Taking a break can be a more productive use of your time.

I'm pissing on my trousers with irritating frequency, because when I go to pee, the stream decides to split.
Yet another reason I always sit down.

...and that's all the advice I got for tonight.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65906 on: September 23, 2013, 11:55:19 pm »

I ate the rest of yesterday's dinner and some raspberries, and then I unpacked my Inappropriately Patriotic Russian Mug Collection.  I think that counts :I

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #65907 on: September 24, 2013, 12:07:16 am »

Vector, eat something and take the evening off if you feel a need for it. You've been stressed and working hard! Similar goes for you, Tiruin; running yourself ragged is only going to hurt your performance and efficiency. Taking a break can be a more productive use of your time.
Ri-right. Must. Be more productive.
Must sleep less than 5 hours.
..Must've read the entire book ahead of time to get my mindset prepared ;_;

...I'm just glad I've got friends for this scenario, or..I'd know not what to do.
And I don't think working hard counts when you fail and that my mindset isn't well suited for rush-y education. >_>

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #65908 on: September 24, 2013, 12:29:34 am »

I'm pissing on my trousers with irritating frequency, because when I go to pee, the stream decides to split.
Sit down.
Heresy? I think not.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65909 on: September 24, 2013, 01:36:53 am »

Sit down.
Heresy? I think not.
It's what I do, it's more comfortable.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread
Pages: 1 ... 4392 4393 [4394] 4395 4396 ... 8167