Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3651 3652 [3653] 3654 3655 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9461337 times)

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #54780 on: October 29, 2012, 02:00:46 am »

The world has made me sad today. Seems like everything is fucked up, and it's not going to get better.

It would probably be easier if I didn't feel some sort of twisted responsibility to make the world better. It would all be so much easier if I could make everyone think the way I do.

Except that would be boring. And also would probably cause me to be attacked by British secret agents.
I wish the world thought they way I do. Wait, no I don't. I wish they would think they way I WANT them too. Allowing me to rule as I should.

If everyone thought like me, we would all agree that I should rule the world.

Although we might disagree as to who exactly "I" is. Am. Is.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54781 on: October 29, 2012, 02:34:06 am »

Funded and organised a halloween party for a close friend thinking that it would be a good last day together since in 4 days I'm off to another part of the world for half a year. Ended up getting drunk/high WAAAY too quickly, and not only did I not get any final personal/intimate time with her (like I had hoped) I didn't even get to hang out with her in general because she wasn't a fan of how drunk I was by the time she got to the party... This is not how I wanted to leave my hometown... Also now I'm bald, but thats due to shaving it for pledges for breast cancer, and not related to getting super drunk.
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54782 on: October 29, 2012, 03:50:36 am »

I'm feeling somewhat hurt over one of my roommate's slandering my good name and having realized once again that he is a very intolerant and hateful person that only uses me to watch his dog. It's kept me awake for longer than it should because of how hurt and upset I am feeling.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #54783 on: October 29, 2012, 03:57:01 am »

Toady locked the Y.A.R.F. thread. :'(
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #54784 on: October 29, 2012, 03:59:15 am »

What thread is that?

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54785 on: October 29, 2012, 04:01:37 am »

The YOU ALWAYS ROLL FIVE RTD. Its said to me because we almost fixed it. Things were almost as normal as a thread involving demon fleets and bacon-mercury (Baconcury) could be.

It's also my first brush with trouble here. Not good. I'ma little freaked out now.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 04:08:53 am by misko27 »

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #54786 on: October 29, 2012, 04:09:40 am »

I hate religion, but I love the sound of church organs.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54787 on: October 29, 2012, 04:12:06 am »

The solution is youtube.

Or buy your own, clearly.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #54789 on: October 29, 2012, 04:28:59 am »

I had a friend that plays that. Sounds pretty neat.
But then he went all asshole-mode for no apparant reason.
Tetris'd
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 04:30:34 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #54791 on: October 29, 2012, 05:27:59 am »

* kaijyuu vastly approves.

Ah, Bart Sells His Soul. One of the best Simpsons episodes.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #54793 on: October 29, 2012, 08:43:02 am »

I think dad wiped the backup harddrive from my last computer... D:

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #54794 on: October 29, 2012, 08:43:43 am »

D:

What'd you lose?
Pages: 1 ... 3651 3652 [3653] 3654 3655 ... 8167