Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3062 3063 [3064] 3065 3066 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9448867 times)

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #45945 on: April 22, 2012, 04:43:50 pm »

Washing machine ruined one of my favorite tops. :( I did not think it qualified as "delicate," evidently it did. DID.... Past Tense. [sigh]
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #45946 on: April 22, 2012, 05:18:13 pm »

Had a very horrible time on Minecraft today, with other users, bay12ers, even, calling me a hacker the entire time.

Very disappointed right now.
So you must be Hex. Tell you the truth man everything was disarray, should have spawned us in the tubes in the first place, i wish the admins could have hold off for a bit and got some organization done first.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #45947 on: April 22, 2012, 09:53:16 pm »

The Canucks have been eliminated.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #45948 on: April 22, 2012, 09:56:35 pm »

Guess how many times my iPod browser crashed in the past 20 minutes~

8. Times. For no reason too, and ALWAYS when writing a post -.-

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45949 on: April 22, 2012, 10:47:06 pm »

Missing the wife finally kicked in day. I guess three days is my limit. Doesn't help that I had a pretty miserable day, mentally - the sort of day where I switch to a new window to paste the thing I just copied, only to forget not only why I switched windows, but THAT I switched windows, leaving me paralyzed with confusion as to why I'm looking at this page and what am I even doing on the computer I thought I was going to lunch.

On the wife front - this will actually be the longest we've been apart since we've gotten married, heh. My ability to cook for myself deteriorates quite rapidly without her here, I've noticed. Not that it was ever particularly good, but she would make me cook meals for her, and they'd turn out good enough that mine would end up at least passable. But left to my own devices, its plain pasta for dinner, all the bananas in the house for lunch, and a bowl of chocolate chips for breakfast. Not the best of diets.

And I can't stop fucking tremoring with my hands. Side effect of the meds, I'm pretty sure, but annoying as hell and puts shaving into CHALLENGE MODE. I don't want to play in challenge mode! Challenge mode means blood everywhere!

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #45950 on: April 22, 2012, 11:58:28 pm »

The Canucks have been eliminated.
Well at least theres no riots this time.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45951 on: April 23, 2012, 04:49:18 am »

Small bladder and never-ending thirst are a terrible combination.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #45952 on: April 23, 2012, 05:16:17 am »

This is one of the most awesome things ever. 

Valve's Employee Handbook

It makes me sad because I'm not a part of it.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

MadocComadrin

• Bay Watcher
  • A mysterious laboratory goblin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45953 on: April 23, 2012, 10:52:33 am »

Throw in shy bladder as well, and you've got a 8-hour car trip feeling like you're going to burst. D:

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #45954 on: April 23, 2012, 11:19:44 am »

Something was spilled on my computer, giving some corroboration to secretary's story that my computer was "smoking," when I was not there but Clerk was.... [sigh]. I do not currently have time to deal with Clerk....
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45955 on: April 23, 2012, 11:41:01 am »

Sweat, you need more sweat. Heavy clothing + hot weather + exercise. You will drink, you will drink more, you will sweat an ocean but you will not pee.

It was a glorious summer.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45956 on: April 23, 2012, 11:56:03 am »

I'm so pissed at myself for getting so angry, like uncontrollable shouting, have a headache, I'm seeing sparkles in my eyes (does anyone else get this? I have no idea what's up) from trying to replay Resident Evil 4. I put this game down for awhile, but I beat it on Professional, I beat Mercenaries, I've conquered this game, but now it's giving me such a DAMN hard time! I was playing it last night, I'm at the Castle portion right after the Prison with the blind ganado, where you're just bum-rushed by cultists from three angles. I was doing alright, but then had to quit partway through. I start it up today, and WTF are there crossbow cultists doing in the middle of the room?! Those weren't there before! I'm 100% positive this game is fucking with me, those weren't there before. Those guys are assholes and they just make the entire area harder than it already is with guys pouring in from every side with shields and maces.

I should also mention that I'm doing a self-imposed challenge where I can only use the pesetas I pick up to buy things, I'm not allowed to sell anything. I shouldn't be getting this angry at a game, I never get this angry at anything for christ's sake.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #45957 on: April 23, 2012, 12:08:23 pm »

I get sparkles sometimes.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45958 on: April 23, 2012, 12:13:39 pm »

I think I finished ruining everything with one of the few people I genuinely like. I still don't understand everything that was happening these few weeks, though. I guess I probably never will; it's looking like she doesn't even want to talk to me anymore. The worst part is that I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything specifically wrong - this is just because of who I am.

I'm seeing sparkles in my eyes (does anyone else get this? I have no idea what's up)
That happens when I'm close to passing out. It might help to drink some water and/or lay down, if it's persisting.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45959 on: April 23, 2012, 12:23:21 pm »

This is one of the most awesome things ever. 

Valve's Employee Handbook

It makes me sad because I'm not a part of it.

Valve's Employee Handbook is comparable to this.

I swear I put a link here. Honest.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 01:22:31 pm by New Guy »
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.
Pages: 1 ... 3062 3063 [3064] 3065 3066 ... 8167