Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2292 2293 [2294] 2295 2296 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9466326 times)

olemars

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #34395 on: August 05, 2011, 06:32:11 pm »

The old british type of water heater that simply blasts the hot water pipe with an open propane gas flame scares the shit out of me. Had one of those at an apartment we rented during vacation some years ago.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #34396 on: August 05, 2011, 06:35:10 pm »

I.. Just now feel depressed for no reason, and then I'm looking at all my flaws and its just bringing me deep into a pit of despair.

*Sigh*
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Grimshot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34397 on: August 05, 2011, 06:35:30 pm »

I played the first twelve minutes of the latest pokemon game. I want to throw up. I don't know, maybe I have some nostalgia thing becuase the first video game I'd ever played was the second gen pokemon games, but fuck, it's awful. It's just the graphics, really.

Bleh, I still say there are only 151 pokemon.

We use some fancy tankless water heater that heats the water when its enroute to the shower.  Yeah we still get shots of cold water now and then, but at least we get some at all.

I used to have to deal with one of those, if I didn't use just the right amount of hot and cold water it would go to cold for a minute or two. I can't even count how many showers that ruined. I'm glad its not a problem anymore.
My personality profile.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34398 on: August 05, 2011, 06:39:36 pm »

Haa, I shower with only cold water nowadays. Its good for your health.

@MaximumZero

Thats funny, I actually do feel better after a good fight lol. Its always confused me. I would say that I've watched Fight Club to many times but I've been like that since I was little kid.

Adrenaline will do wonders for your mood. No, seriously. That's why I brought it up. :P (No, I'm not seriously intending to fistfight.)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #34399 on: August 05, 2011, 06:48:11 pm »

People complaining about games and other stuff because of nostalgia makes me very sad.   :'(
It's FEF, not FEOF

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34400 on: August 05, 2011, 06:53:30 pm »

I got home after leaving for a few days.

Then I have to go out to eat as soon as I get back.

I get back again, now I have to leave to see relatives.

Can't I just sit back without being carted everywhere? Even spacing out these activities would be nice, instead everything is in a marathon.

Grimshot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34401 on: August 05, 2011, 06:57:30 pm »

@MaximumZero

Thats funny, I actually do feel better after a good fight lol. Its always confused me. I would say that I've watched Fight Club to many times but I've been like that since I was little kid.

Adrenaline will do wonders for your mood. No, seriously. That's why I brought it up. :P (No, I'm not seriously intending to fistfight.)

I didn't realize Adrenaline could boost ones mood. I may have to go into martial arts some day just for the excuse to spar lol. Also, I'm glad you're not serious (though I already knew you were not serious lol), I'm still not fit enough to fight very well. My current fighting style looks like this anyways.
My personality profile.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #34402 on: August 05, 2011, 06:59:53 pm »

Adrenaline is awesome. When I get going it feels great. I have felt nothing, and I mean NOTHING that can match it.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34403 on: August 05, 2011, 07:21:35 pm »

@MaximumZero

I didn't realize Adrenaline could boost ones mood. I may have to go into martial arts some day just for the excuse to spar lol. Also, I'm glad you're not serious (though I already knew you were not serious lol), I'm still not fit enough to fight very well. My current fighting style looks like this anyways.

Not that I have to boast about this any more than I already do, but I am a teacher of martial arts. I actually got my beginnings at our local arboretum that you seem to like so much.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #34404 on: August 05, 2011, 07:23:18 pm »

@MaximumZero

Not that I have to boast about this any more than I already do, but I am a teacher of martial arts. I actually got my beginnings at our local arboretum that you seem to like so much.

What kind? Karate, Taekwondo, judo, etc?

Grimshot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34405 on: August 05, 2011, 07:36:27 pm »

@MaximumZero

What kind? Karate, Taekwondo, judo, etc?

I second this :D.
My personality profile.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34406 on: August 05, 2011, 07:46:57 pm »

Ninjutsu, Savate/Kickboxing and Muay Thai/Thai Kickboxing.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #34407 on: August 05, 2011, 07:48:28 pm »

And now I feel even more sick..

Great :I
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Grimshot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34408 on: August 05, 2011, 07:53:17 pm »

After I lose another 39 pounds and get some decent muscle going I may have to have you teach me a thing or two :D.
My personality profile.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34409 on: August 05, 2011, 07:56:43 pm »

After I lose another 39 pounds and get some decent muscle going I may have to have you teach me a thing or two :D.

It's all part of the same process, man. Whenever you're ready.

Pages: 1 ... 2292 2293 [2294] 2295 2296 ... 8167